Tucker Carlson Warns America Is On The Brink Of Collapse

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
We should have seen this coming. Thankfully Tucker Carlson has all the details for us. I can't wait to see him on his new network.

---Tucker Carlson Warns America Is On The Brink Of Collapse---

Republicans have claimed the country was on the brink of collapse ever since social security was passed.

We should have seen this coming. Thankfully Tucker Carlson has all the details for us. I can't wait to see him on his new network.

Tucker is looking for ratings, again...

Fucker Carlson doesn't know what he's talking about.

Who?

:itsok:

He is right. Democrats and Republicans hate each other so much that any power or two could come in here and pick a side. We are just waiting for a good excuse to tear each other's throats out.

The military is gone. The courts are corrupt. The elections are fraudulent. Democrats support any anti American attack (blame the Jews).

Oh he is certainly right.

Carlson is a rightwing liar and demagogue attempting to foment fear among the ignorant, gullible right.

We saw it coming – with Trump and his fellow enemies of democracy.

That’s why Trump was thankfully voted out of office.

This is so beautiful that we still have Tucker Carlson giving us videos. It’s like take that to the anti-free speech far left wingers and Neo cons

Freedom prevails!!!

Republicans have claimed the country was on the brink of collapse ever since social security was passed.
This is different…. Inflation is at a 50 year hi , we have two wars that can spiral out of control quickly, and most important to pay attention to ….patriotism is at an all time low among the American youth. It’s a very dangerous combination that we have not seen before in American history.

You know the whole idea that white people are privileged is an evil and dangerous idea.

If he has a news network within 5 years. We are already off the edge of the cliff; things they are already in motion. The failing of Americans, especially the arrogant American business model, is that they only see and look ahead 5 years. The Japanese (and I suspect most Asians) far more wisely look at a 25 year model. Whereas, America doesn't see the brick wall before their face, Asians see the big obstructions and problems facing them up ahead and allow themselves room to steer course corrections to avoid them.

We saw it coming – with Trump and his fellow enemies of democracy.

MeatySorrowfulGermanshorthairedpointer.gif

Once again you see the panic and hysteria in those unable and unwilling to see the obvious .

From a distance it looks clear cut and it will need great natural leadership and favourable circumstances to change the trend and move from what looks like a death spiral .

A tragedy for America and a massive set back for the west .

Forum List

Back