Tucker Carlson Tammy Duckworth Feud

I don’t always agree with Tucker Carlson and frankly find him obnoxious at times, but he’s spot on over here. Duckworth is remarkably unimpressive. The fact that she’s being considered for VP is ridiculous. We’re not allowed to question her because of the military sacrifices she’s made. Sorry it doesn’t work that way.

Sure you can question her about policy.

But a little turd like Carlson who never wore the uniform questioning a woman who shed blood (and a couple of limbs) for this country... disgusting.

Duckworth lied her ass off. It was embarassing to see her claiming that the entire Mt. Rushmore speech was honoring the Confederacy. Every dumb shit thing she says is excused with her legs. No. She should not get away with it.

Why is Trump or anyone honoring the Confederacy at all? It's nothing to be proud of.

Yep. Love Tammy Duckworth. What a lot of people have forgotten, is she flipped that Senate seat from none other than conservative asshole Henry Hyde.

We will be erasing his Hyde amendment soon, along with a lot of other conservative assholes.

I don’t always agree with Tucker Carlson and frankly find him obnoxious at times, but he’s spot on over here. Duckworth is remarkably unimpressive. The fact that she’s being considered for VP is ridiculous. We’re not allowed to question her because of the military sacrifices she’s made. Sorry it doesn’t work that way.

Sure you can question her about policy.

But a little turd like Carlson who never wore the uniform questioning a woman who shed blood (and a couple of limbs) for this country... disgusting.

Duckworth lied her ass off. It was embarassing to see her claiming that the entire Mt. Rushmore speech was honoring the Confederacy. Every dumb shit thing she says is excused with her legs. No. She should not get away with it.

Why is Trump or anyone honoring the Confederacy at all? It's nothing to be proud of.

Yep. Love Tammy Duckworth. What a lot of people have forgotten, is she flipped that Senate seat from none other than conservative asshole Henry Hyde.

We will be erasing his Hyde amendment soon, along with a lot of other conservative assholes.
After what you democrats turned America’s cities in to shit holes? Your lucky to be still free haha

I'd be glad to see Biden appoint her if she could answer this question in the affirmative.

Do you understand that you lost your legs in a worthless endeavour?

Wow, spoken like someone who never served in the military. It's not the job of the soldier to question the mission, just to carry it out.

I didn't blame her. She did have to follow her orders. That doesn't mean that the orders weren't stupid.

Okay, not exactly. Henry Hyde represented the SIXTH district (In the House, not the Senate) . After he retired in 2006, Duckworth ran for his seat (even though she didn't live in the district) against a guy named Peter Roskam. Roskam was a decent enough guy, a moderate Republican. You know, not a crazy person. She lost. (Roskam would eventually get beaten in 2018's anti-Trump wave.)

In 2010, the district she did live in lost it's Democratic rep in the Teabagger Wave, to a mutant named Joe Walsh. Finely representing the Party of Family Values, Walsh stiffed his family on years of Child support. She ran against him in 2012 and won. Walsh went on to be a noxious Hate Radio host until he realized Trump was destroying the GOP and ran against him. (This is kind of like Igor turning on Frankenstein, but never mind.)

Finally, in 2016, she ran for Illinois Senate seat against Mark Kirk. Again, Mark wasn't that bad of a guy for a Republican, as in he wasn't a crazy person. She won this one, particularly after Mark made a stupid comment about how there were no Thai's in George Washington's army. (Duckworth's father was white and she can trace her ancestry back to Colonial days.)

I'm starting to think that Biden should pick Duckworth, just for her ability to get Republicans to say stupid things.

Last edited:
How ironic that Leftists defend Duckworth's right to make outrageous statements about the country because she served in the military and was "lucky" enough to be wounded. Most Democrats abhor the military always and in all things until it is convenient to defend military service.

I've been there. Having "served" doesn't make a person's opinions any more valid. They have to stand on their own.

Well, Duckworth does stand on her own, even after getting both legs blown off in Bush's war.

But what did she say that was so "outrageous" exactly? That we should have a DISCUSSION about the legacy of George Washington. OH, heaven forbid we should have a DISCUSSION.

I hope Biden names Tammy Duckworth as his VP.

Conservatives can’t help attacking those who risked their lives in defense of their country.

Trump can’t wait to say.......I prefer those who did not lose their legs
He can also mock Duckworth by saying Melania has nicer legs.

The sad thing is, you can totally see him doing it.

Asian, a woman AND a wounded vet. Trump couldn't contain his douchebaggery.

I didn't blame her. She did have to follow her orders. That doesn't mean that the orders weren't stupid.

Again, two grunts in a foxhole don't really have the luxury of questioning whether war is wrong. I personally think the war in Iraq was a mistake, but Saddam was such a bastard, I can't feel that bad for him.

She wouldn't be in a foxhole. She would be seeking the vice presidency.

Saddam was long removed when she got injured.

No it doesn't. When a veteran is promoting the tearing down of America and its traditions and even the statues of its heroes and founders, saying 'I served' is pretty weak sauce.

Except she didn't call for tearing down anything, she called for a DISCUSSION.

Hey, I have no problem with discussing a guy like Washington, a man who owned slaves and tore out their teeth to make dentures for himself.

Oh bullshit the left only considered McCain a hero when he was saying stuff they liked the second he ran for President he was a dangerous warmonger who would keep us in endless wars. Save that selective memory garbage for others.

Wow, you mean when he advocated continuing a war that the country had already decided was a pretty bad idea, that wasn't an attack on his service, it was an attack on his proposed policies.

Typical politician....using her handicap as a way to win arguments.

If she doesn’t want to be criticized She should step down from being a politician why did she ask Tucker Carlson to apologize to her before she would come on to debate her stance she’s a politician. you need to explain your side

Oh, I don't know, maybe she asked him to apologize because what he said was rude and obnoxious... that could be a reason.

Trust me, you guys do NOT LOOK GOOD attacking a woman who lost both legs fighting a war. You just don't.

Okay, not exactly. Henry Hyde represented the SIXTH district (In the House, not the Senate) . After he retired in 2006, Duckworth ran for his seat (even though she didn't live in the district) against a guy named Peter Roskam. Roskam was a decent enough guy, a moderate Republican. You know, not a crazy person. She lost. (Roskam would eventually get beaten in 2018's anti-Trump wave.)

In 2010, the district she did live in lost it's Democratic rep in the Teabagger Wave, to a mutant named Joe Walsh. Finely representing the Party of Family Values, Walsh stiffed his family on years of Child support. She ran against him in 2012 and won. Walsh went on to be a noxious Hate Radio host until he realized Trump was destroying the GOP and ran against him. (This is kind of like Igor turning on Frankenstein, but never mind.)

Finally, in 2016, she ran for Illinois Senate seat against Mark Kirk. Again, Mark wasn't that bad of a guy for a Republican, as in he wasn't a crazy person. She won this one, particularly after Mark made a stupid comment about how there were no Thai's in George Washington's army. (Duckworth's father was white and she can trace her ancestry back to Colonial days.)

I'm starting to think that Biden should pick Duckworth, just for ability to get Republicans to say stupid things.
Duckworth presents a dilemma for Republicans

Hard to attack a wounded combat vet. But Republicans will find a way to Swiftboat her and demean her service.

They always do.

Will Trump be able to stop himself from attacking the disabled?

1594295930405.gif

Do you suffer from some kind of dumb hippy brain damage. We couldn't just walk off after Saddam was gone.

Iraq is a mess, but it's a mess both parties caused, because we Americans have a lovely habit of wanting no-pain solutions. Maybe we shouldn't have gone in, but once we were in we should have gone in to win. Period. Both parties voted for that war thinking it would be a cakewalk. Shame on them. But getting this woman to sign a blood oath to the Crazy Left is just silly.

I'm starting to think that Biden should pick Duckworth, just for ability to get Republicans to say stupid things.

Hard to attack a wounded combat vet. But Republicans will find a way to Swiftboat her and demean her service.

They always do.

Tucker took her down and drowned her.. ha shes touchable which has taken her out. Biden was hoping she was untouchable because she was a minority and she got hurt doing something worthless

Do you suffer from some kind of dumb hippy brain damage. We couldn't just walk off after Saddam was gone.

Iraq is a mess, but it's a mess both parties caused, because we Americans have a lovely habit of wanting no-pain solutions. Maybe we shouldn't have gone in, but once we were in we should have gone in to win. Period. Both parties voted for that war thinking it would be a cakewalk. Shame on them. But getting this woman to sign a blood oath to the Crazy Left is just silly.
Tammy won’t debate her position until tucker apologized lol doe she realize she ran for a seat an won? Time to answer questions. Back your Shit up democrats! We aren’t in the 3 rd grade.. “ say sorry”
Lol hahA

They always do.

Okay, here's where I'm going to go off the left reservation a bit. John Kerry got "Swiftboated" because of his own actions. He's the one who exaggerated his military accomplishments and downplayed his anti-war activism. In short, he tried to portray himself as something he wasn't.

Forum List

Back