Tucker Carlson Tammy Duckworth Feud

Having served in the military and sacrificed for your country did not make John McCain immune from criticism nor does it make Tammy Duckworth serving in the military is a brave and noble thing but it does not make you untouchable in the political world.

Serving in the Armed Forces honorably deserves more than a brownie button; both Sen. McCain and Sen. Duckworth are patriots who both suffered life long wounds in combat; Carlson is a spoiled brat much like Donald Trump, and these two cowardly bullies have no right to attack these brave veterans.
So the attacks on McCain from the media and the left when he ran for President in 2008 were acceptable? Spare me the outrage of convenience bullshit I respect anyone who has put on the uniform and put themselves in harms way that does not make them immune from criticism be they Democrat or Republican.

The attacks were on his policies and positions. Not immature rants about his service.
Yeah thats bullshit and we all know it the lefts do as we say not as we do might work on many I'm not one of them and never will be.

If "the left" knew that attacks on McCain's military service would save Obamacare I am sure they would have went there.

Having served in the military and sacrificed for your country did not make John McCain immune from criticism nor does it make Tammy Duckworth serving in the military is a brave and noble thing but it does not make you untouchable in the political world.

Serving in the Armed Forces honorably deserves more than a brownie button; both Sen. McCain and Sen. Duckworth are patriots who both suffered life long wounds in combat; Carlson is a spoiled brat much like Donald Trump, and these two cowardly bullies have no right to attack these brave veterans.
So the attacks on McCain from the media and the left when he ran for President in 2008 were acceptable? Spare me the outrage of convenience bullshit I respect anyone who has put on the uniform and put themselves in harms way that does not make them immune from criticism be they Democrat or Republican.
The left considered him a hero. They did not swiftboat McCain like what was done to Silver Star winner John Kerry.

It is Conservatives who attack the record of military heroes if they stop being conservative
Oh bullshit the left only considered McCain a hero when he was saying stuff they liked the second he ran for President he was a dangerous warmonger who would keep us in endless wars. Save that selective memory garbage for others.

When McCain ran against Obama, his status as a POW was never attacked

That would be Donald J Trump

The attacks were on his policies and positions. Not immature rants about his service.
Exactly

John McCain had the same views of Obama and refused to engage in petty attacks on him being Muslim or hating America.

I don’t always agree with Tucker Carlson and frankly find him obnoxious at times, but he’s spot on over here. Duckworth is remarkably unimpressive. The fact that she’s being considered for VP is ridiculous. We’re not allowed to question her because of the military sacrifices she’s made. Sorry it doesn’t work that way.

Carlson is a cowardly asshole. He like Hannity, Limbaugh, and Trump never served a minute in our Armed Forces and I doubt the author of this post ever saw The Elephant.

Hannity and Carlson were both too young, dumbass! Trump got the same deferments as Biden. How about Obama not serving and Clinton dodging the draft?

What about Biden? Why didn't you mention him?

It is an affront to the people who deem it as sacred land.

It isn't. Folks who deem depictions of notoriously flawed humans "sacred" deserve the affront. Folks who think any aspect of the nation's history is rendered beyond questioning and debate are not "patriots" - they are idiots, led around by the nose, and taken advantage of, by morons, such as Tucker.
And idiots like Duckworth, who want to destroy Ameica’s history, then hide behind their excuse of “I served” like it makes them immune to criticism of their idiocy are total morons. And of course sheep like you blindly accept it. We ARE patriots. You people are Anti-American morons who deserve nothing but scorn.

You people are unpatriotic and un-American. Gabage like you accept anything a idiot like Carlson tells you.
No, it's uneducated fuckwads like you who blue ndly follow the CNN talking points. I don't give a shit what this woman did, she's spouting bullshit and can be called out for it. Period. By the way, if you're going to post, learn the language first. We speak English here.

I don’t always agree with Tucker Carlson and frankly find him obnoxious at times, but he’s spot on over here. Duckworth is remarkably unimpressive. The fact that she’s being considered for VP is ridiculous. We’re not allowed to question her because of the military sacrifices she’s made. Sorry it doesn’t work that way.
Impresses me

WTF is the matter with dimwit Carlson thinking he can get in an argument on Patriotism with Tammy Duckworth?

How stupid are Conservatives?
Well, there was the whole MAKING SHIT UP about the content of Trump's speech, thing.

He never ONCE mentioned any "traitor" as she claimed, unless you consider George Washington, Thomas Jefferson etc. traitors (you do).

Carlson is a cowardly asshole. He like Hannity, Limbaugh, and Trump never served a minute in our Armed Forces and I doubt the author of this post ever saw The Elephant.

Hannity and Carlson were both too young, dumbass! Trump got the same deferments as Biden. How about Obama not serving and Clinton dodging the draft?

Obama and Clinton didn't demean Sen. McCain or Sen. Duckworth, dumbasshole! Clinton got legit deferments and the lottery kept him out when the Deferments were exhausted. Trump got deferments but didn't earn a Rhodes Scholarship and needed to get a letter from a doctor to earn a coveted 4-F.

Sen. Duckworth was born in 1968 and didn't turn 18 until 1986, dumbass. Maybe you ought to think before you make fool out of yourself again.

Obama and Clinton didn't demean Sen. McCain or Sen. Duckworth, dumbasshole! Clinton got legit deferments and the lottery kept him out when the Deferments were exhausted. Trump got deferments but didn't earn a Rhodes Scholarship and needed to get a letter from a doctor to earn a coveted 4-F.

Sen. Duckworth was born in 1968 and didn't turn 18 until 1986, dumbass. Maybe you ought to think before you make fool out of yourself again.
Democrats never demean another Democrat, fucktard! McCain's support of ObamaCare made him a Democrat. You best check your info on Clinton. You are lying again!

She should not be in office. Her city is run into the ground with all the crime and destruction!

Never heard of her

Military sacrifices? You mean like losing both legs?

And what were you questioning her for again?

1594253390109.png

Tucker was within his rights to question her bona fides for VP. But then he walked right into suggesting that she hates America. And when he got some blowback for it, he retreats into stock, sad right wing excuses saying no one is allowed to question her credentials because of her disability. This is why I will always consider Carlson a hack. He just can't leave his right wing agenda behind. You were OK until you made it personal, Tucker.
You’re proving his point. You can’t refute his criticisms of her.

Nope. Again, you're just letting your right wing agenda drag you into personal criticisms. I said he has every right to question her bona fides. But he made it personal by insinuating that a former servicewoman who lost both legs serving her country...hated her country. And when he got called out for it, he retreated into stock right wing tropes.
Tucker is an alt-right hack.

Tucker was within his rights to question her bona fides for VP. But then he walked right into suggesting that she hates America. And when he got some blowback for it, he retreats into stock, sad right wing excuses saying no one is allowed to question her credentials because of her disability. This is why I will always consider Carlson a hack. He just can't leave his right wing agenda behind. You were OK until you made it personal, Tucker.
You’re proving his point. You can’t refute his criticisms of her.

Nope. Again, you're just letting your right wing agenda drag you into personal criticisms. I said he has every right to question her bona fides. But he made it personal by insinuating that a former servicewoman who lost both legs serving her country...hated her country. And when he got called out for it, he retreated into stock right wing tropes.
Tucker is an alt-right hack.
So because she was injured that means she cannot hate the country? That makes no sense. Listen to her words, she is a leftwing communist loon who hates this country. Her losing her legs probably just solidified that.

You find Tucker Carlson obnoxious!? Wtf
I find Tammy Duckworth obnoxious using her legs as a crutch :auiqs.jpg:

That was good

VA should revoke her prosthetic legs, and wheel
Chair. Kick her to the curb

Sure you can question her about policy.

But a little turd like Carlson who never wore the uniform questioning a woman who shed blood (and a couple of limbs) for this country... disgusting.

Duckworth lied her ass off. It was embarassing to see her claiming that the entire Mt. Rushmore speech was honoring the Confederacy. Every dumb shit thing she says is excused with her legs. No. She should not get away with it.

Why is Trump or anyone honoring the Confederacy at all? It's nothing to be proud of.

Sure you can question her about policy.

But a little turd like Carlson who never wore the uniform questioning a woman who shed blood (and a couple of limbs) for this country... disgusting.

Duckworth lied her ass off. It was embarassing to see her claiming that the entire Mt. Rushmore speech was honoring the Confederacy. Every dumb shit thing she says is excused with her legs. No. She should not get away with it.

Why is Trump or anyone honoring the Confederacy at all? It's nothing to be proud of.
If she doesn’t want to be criticized She should step down from being a politician why did she ask Tucker Carlson to apologize to her before she would come on to debate her stance she’s a politician. you need to explain your side

Forum List

Back