Tucker Carlson Tammy Duckworth Feud

Are you really going to call Marxist appeasement a brand of patriotism?? Jeez
I just wanted to say, just because Tucky is seeing advertisers pull out of his show due to his bigotry.........thereby causing him to say stupid things for the sake of generating controversy and ratings.........doesn't mean you have to defend him.
It's okay to say you don't agree w/ Duckworth's positions without accusing her of hating America. I'd be surprised if Carlson even believes it. He just needs you to watch his show and he'll say anything to accomplish that end.
So Tucker has culture victims removing their ads while Tucker's rating are through the roof?
There is going to be a tsunami backlash and there will be consequences.
I know many long time Pro sport fans who will NEVER attend or watch another NBA/NFL game as long as they live.

Picking a VP is and has always been about how many votes they can bring to the party you MORON!
That's always the first and last question the elders of both parties ask.
Otherwise the DNC would have picked Stacy. The DNC knew they couldn't afford to feed her a water buffalo every day for lunch.

Actually, not true. Picking a VP is usually about making up for where the candidate lacks.

For instance, Biden was selected because he was a Washington insider.
Cheney was selected because he had foreign policy chops.

Pence was selected because he was the only one who wanted the shit-show that was Trump associated with his name. ALl the other Republicans headed for the tall grass when asked.

Usually, when you are picking a veep for votes, you are already losing. For instance, when McCain picked Palin, it was because Republicans weren't that thrilled with him to start with. Then it turned out she was retarded.

Having served in the military and sacrificed for your country did not make John McCain immune from criticism nor does it make Tammy Duckworth serving in the military is a brave and noble thing but it does not make you untouchable in the political world.

Serving in the Armed Forces honorably deserves more than a brownie button; both Sen. McCain and Sen. Duckworth are patriots who both suffered life long wounds in combat; Carlson is a spoiled brat much like Donald Trump, and these two cowardly bullies have no right to attack these brave veterans.
So the attacks on McCain from the media and the left when he ran for President in 2008 were acceptable? Spare me the outrage of convenience bullshit I respect anyone who has put on the uniform and put themselves in harms way that does not make them immune from criticism be they Democrat or Republican.

The attacks were on his policies and positions. Not immature rants about his service.
Tell that to the men who actually served with him for about two weeks.
It's been fun to watch Kerry's 'tell' for years. Everytime he is about to lie he sticks his tongue out like a lizard.

I don’t always agree with Tucker Carlson and frankly find him obnoxious at times, but he’s spot on over here. Duckworth is remarkably unimpressive. The fact that she’s being considered for VP is ridiculous. We’re not allowed to question her because of the military sacrifices she’s made. Sorry it doesn’t work that way.

Sure you can question her about policy.

But a little turd like Carlson who never wore the uniform questioning a woman who shed blood (and a couple of limbs) for this country... disgusting.

Duckworth lied her ass off. It was embarassing to see her claiming that the entire Mt. Rushmore speech was honoring the Confederacy. Every dumb shit thing she says is excused with her legs. No. She should not get away with it.

Why is Trump or anyone honoring the Confederacy at all? It's nothing to be proud of.

Yep. Love Tammy Duckworth. What a lot of people have forgotten, is she flipped that Senate seat from none other than conservative asshole Henry Hyde.

We will be erasing his Hyde amendment soon, along with a lot of other conservative assholes.
After what you democrats turned America’s cities in to shit holes? Your lucky to be still free haha
The DEMs who control their shithole cities live as far away as possible from the inner city. BTW everyone of them live on land their ancestors stole from the indians. When was the last time Pelosi invited a bunch of West Coast indians over for a Sunday BBQ?

Having served in the military and sacrificed for your country did not make John McCain immune from criticism nor does it make Tammy Duckworth serving in the military is a brave and noble thing but it does not make you untouchable in the political world.

Serving in the Armed Forces honorably deserves more than a brownie button; both Sen. McCain and Sen. Duckworth are patriots who both suffered life long wounds in combat; Carlson is a spoiled brat much like Donald Trump, and these two cowardly bullies have no right to attack these brave veterans.
So the attacks on McCain from the media and the left when he ran for President in 2008 were acceptable? Spare me the outrage of convenience bullshit I respect anyone who has put on the uniform and put themselves in harms way that does not make them immune from criticism be they Democrat or Republican.

The attacks were on his policies and positions. Not immature rants about his service.
It's been fun to watch Kerry's 'tell' for years. Everytime he is about to lie he sticks his tongue out like a lizard.
Yet Kerry did put in his time in the military during the Vietnam war and has no blemishes on his record. Our last two republican presidents in this century, bush and trump, were no shows.

Does Carlson have any advertisers left?
Tucker has a long list of advertisers pleading to spend their advertising budget on his show. I watched the show last night and there were national advertisers on every commercial break.

So Tucker has culture victims removing their ads while Tucker's rating are through the roof?
I know many long time Pro sport fans who will NEVER attend or watch another NBA/NFL game as long as they live.

And so what?

After Trump is defeated in November, Fox is going to do their best to distance themselves from him, which means they'll probably give Carlson and Hannity the boot. Couldn't happen to nicer guys.

Tucker is part of the problem not a cure...

Are YOU part of the cure?
I am but chose not to participate. People like you are not worth my time.
So you are an elitist snob procrastinator armchair observer. That's the problem.
No, I see no value in frustrating myself dealing with people like you who would subvert a system that would benefit all and not a few.

Is he really that stupid or does he just think that his audience is that stupid to believe that ......All Democrats hate America rhetoric?

Not all, just most.

You guys live in a world of delusion where Carlson is smart and Trump is competent.

This coming from a Biden supporter? Talk about irony.

That is the pablum that Conservatives feed their audience.

WE are the “Real Americans” (white, Christian, straight)
Democrats hate America.

Even a war veteran who lost her legs in combat. The simplistic rhetoric from the right is embarrassing

And so what?

After Trump is defeated in November, Fox is going to do their best to distance themselves from him, which means they'll probably give Carlson and Hannity the boot. Couldn't happen to nicer guys.
I doubt it.

Carlson and Hannity will just shift their focus from defending Trump at all costs to attacking Biden.

Picking a VP is and has always been about how many votes they can bring to the party you MORON!
That's always the first and last question the elders of both parties ask.
Otherwise the DNC would have picked Stacy. The DNC knew they couldn't afford to feed her a water buffalo every day for lunch.

Actually, not true. Picking a VP is usually about making up for where the candidate lacks.

For instance, Biden was selected because he was a Washington insider.
Cheney was selected because he had foreign policy chops.

Pence was selected because he was the only one who wanted the shit-show that was Trump associated with his name. ALl the other Republicans headed for the tall grass when asked.

Usually, when you are picking a veep for votes, you are already losing. For instance, when McCain picked Palin, it was because Republicans weren't that thrilled with him to start with. Then it turned out she was retarded.
Republicans just tested the water in attacking Duckworth and got their heads handed to them.

Yet Kerry did put in his time in the military during the Vietnam war and has no blemishes on his record. Our last two republican presidents in this century, bush and trump, were no shows.
The 'Pickle Lady's Lap Poodle' spent less than four months in VN. During that time he was 'awarded' half a dozen medals.
He'll never live that shit down.
Imagine what the Mullahs in Iran though of him when he landed at night with cargo jets full of cash to try to bribe the Mullahs from not building nuclear bombs so they could wipe Israel off the map.

I doubt it.

Carlson and Hannity will just shift their focus from defending Trump at all costs to attacking Biden.

Maybe, but Fox could put a monkey in a suit to do that.

1594303366136.png

The problem Carlson and Hannity have is sponsors don't want to put their ads on their shows.

Forum List

Back