Tucker Carlson Tammy Duckworth Feud

Tucker took her down and drowned her.. ha shes touchable which has taken her out. Biden was hoping she was untouchable because she was a minority and she got hurt doing something worthless

You guys live in a world of delusion where Carlson is smart and Trump is competent.
If he’s not smart and Trump is incompetent why won’t you Democrats go on his show And debate? If Trump is incompetent why wont Joe Biden debate Trump? Call
Me crazy but your actions speak louder than words ha

She wouldn't be in a foxhole. She would be seeking the vice presidency.

Saddam was long removed when she got injured.

Do you suffer from some kind of dumb hippy brain damage. We couldn't just walk off after Saddam was gone.

Iraq is a mess, but it's a mess both parties caused, because we Americans have a lovely habit of wanting no-pain solutions. Maybe we shouldn't have gone in, but once we were in we should have gone in to win. Period. Both parties voted for that war thinking it would be a cakewalk. Shame on them. But getting this woman to sign a blood oath to the Crazy Left is just silly.

Going on 20 years now. If she doesn't realize by now that it was a stupid undertaking she doesn't deserve the VP office.

Yep. Love Tammy Duckworth. What a lot of people have forgotten, is she flipped that Senate seat from none other than conservative asshole Henry Hyde.

We will be erasing his Hyde amendment soon, along with a lot of other conservative assholes.

Okay, not exactly. Henry Hyde represented the SIXTH district (In the House, not the Senate) . After he retired in 2006, Duckworth ran for his seat (even though she didn't live in the district) against a guy named Peter Roskam. Roskam was a decent enough guy, a moderate Republican. You know, not a crazy person. She lost. (Roskam would eventually get beaten in 2018's anti-Trump wave.)

In 2010, the district she did live in lost it's Democratic rep in the Teabagger Wave, to a mutant named Joe Walsh. Finely representing the Party of Family Values, Walsh stiffed his family on years of Child support. She ran against him in 2012 and won. Walsh went on to be a noxious Hate Radio host until he realized Trump was destroying the GOP and ran against him. (This is kind of like Igor turning on Frankenstein, but never mind.)

Finally, in 2016, she ran for Illinois Senate seat against Mark Kirk. Again, Mark wasn't that bad of a guy for a Republican, as in he wasn't a crazy person. She won this one, particularly after Mark made a stupid comment about how there were no Thai's in George Washington's army. (Duckworth's father was white and she can trace her ancestry back to Colonial days.)

I'm starting to think that Biden should pick Duckworth, just for ability to get Republicans to say stupid things.
Duckworth presents a dilemma for Republicans

Hard to attack a wounded combat vet. But Republicans will find a way to Swiftboat her and demean her service.

They always do.

Will Trump be able to stop himself from attacking the disabled?
Tucker took her down and drowned her.. ha shes touchable which has taken her out. Biden was hoping she was untouchable because she was a minority and she got hurt doing something worthless
She CRUSHED poor Tuck

He still hasn’t recovered from attacking her patriotism. Are Conservatives really that dumb or is it just Tuck?

Hard to attack a wounded combat vet. But Republicans will find a way to Swiftboat her and demean her service.

They always do.

Okay, here's where I'm going to go off the left reservation a bit. John Kerry got "Swiftboated" because of his own actions. He's the one who exaggerated his military accomplishments and downplayed his anti-war activism. In short, he tried to portray himself as something he wasn't.
I don’t think so. A Silver Star is still a Silver Star. Republicans still called it bogus.

History proved John Kerry was right in opposing a senseless war

Yep. Love Tammy Duckworth. What a lot of people have forgotten, is she flipped that Senate seat from none other than conservative asshole Henry Hyde.

We will be erasing his Hyde amendment soon, along with a lot of other conservative assholes.

Okay, not exactly. Henry Hyde represented the SIXTH district (In the House, not the Senate) . After he retired in 2006, Duckworth ran for his seat (even though she didn't live in the district) against a guy named Peter Roskam. Roskam was a decent enough guy, a moderate Republican. You know, not a crazy person. She lost. (Roskam would eventually get beaten in 2018's anti-Trump wave.)

In 2010, the district she did live in lost it's Democratic rep in the Teabagger Wave, to a mutant named Joe Walsh. Finely representing the Party of Family Values, Walsh stiffed his family on years of Child support. She ran against him in 2012 and won. Walsh went on to be a noxious Hate Radio host until he realized Trump was destroying the GOP and ran against him. (This is kind of like Igor turning on Frankenstein, but never mind.)

Finally, in 2016, she ran for Illinois Senate seat against Mark Kirk. Again, Mark wasn't that bad of a guy for a Republican, as in he wasn't a crazy person. She won this one, particularly after Mark made a stupid comment about how there were no Thai's in George Washington's army. (Duckworth's father was white and she can trace her ancestry back to Colonial days.)

I'm starting to think that Biden should pick Duckworth, just for ability to get Republicans to say stupid things.

They always do.

She CRUSHED poor Tuck

He still hasn’t recovered from attacking her patriotism. Are Conservatives really that dumb or is it just Tuck?
He didn’t attack her military service, he simply said when you run for office you are fair game to be asked questions we’re not in the fifth grade you cant ask for an apology because somebody hurt your feelings, you democrats need to grow up.. win an election this century lol

Does Carlson have any advertisers left?
He has many! But if you notice the show that leads to his lease at 2 minutes of,, and that’s how the Advertisers get their moneys worth because he has millions of people to watch his show. Hehe

They always do.

Okay, here's where I'm going to go off the left reservation a bit. John Kerry got "Swiftboated" because of his own actions. He's the one who exaggerated his military accomplishments and downplayed his anti-war activism. In short, he tried to portray himself as something he wasn't.
I don’t think so. A Silver Star is still a Silver Star. Republicans still called it bogus.

The beef was when Kerry was claiming that soldiers killed innocent citizens. The person behind the Swiftboat movement had a beef with Kerry over that from the day he made it.

I don’t always agree with Tucker Carlson and frankly find him obnoxious at times, but he’s spot on over here. Duckworth is remarkably unimpressive. The fact that she’s being considered for VP is ridiculous. We’re not allowed to question her because of the military sacrifices she’s made. Sorry it doesn’t work that way.

“a deeply silly and unimpressive person?" This is the great insult that has everyone rilled? She served in the military so now no one should question her or look at her critically even for the 2nd most important job in the world?

Would it help to say that before this thread, I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF HER?

The very fact that the left is using THIS as a defense of her is PROOF that Tucker is right because if she were actually qualified, the Democrats would be focusing on THAT.

They always do.

The beef was when Kerry was claiming that soldiers killed innocent citizens. The person behind the Swiftboat movement had a beef with Kerry over that from the day he made it.
ummm.....soldiers did kill innocent citizens

They always do.

ummm.....soldiers did kill innocent citizens

I'm simply stated the nature of the beef.

I don’t always agree with Tucker Carlson and frankly find him obnoxious at times, but he’s spot on over here. Duckworth is remarkably unimpressive. The fact that she’s being considered for VP is ridiculous. We’re not allowed to question her because of the military sacrifices she’s made. Sorry it doesn’t work that way.

“a deeply silly and unimpressive person?" This is the great insult that has everyone rilled? She served in the military so now no one should question her or look at her critically even for the 2nd most important job in the world?

Would it help to say that before this thread, I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF HER?

The very fact that the left is using THIS as a defense of her is PROOF that Tucker is right because if she were actually qualified, the Democrats would be focusing on THAT.
Tucker is free to criticize her qualifications.
He got into trouble when he said she hates America

That is when Tammy handed his ass to him

Last edited:
If he’s not smart and Trump is incompetent why won’t you Democrats go on his show And debate? If Trump is incompetent why wont Joe Biden debate Trump? Call

Why should anyone dignify Carlson's shit show by appearing on it. Especially since sponsors are running away from it in droves?

I'd like to see him be critical of all the V.P choices and determine if his theory can be applied equally. As I stated the moment he made the announcement, cornering oneself to HAVE to choose a female V.P is about as tokenism as one can be and it really waters down any choice he makes.

This is to run the United States of America this isn't the local dog catcher election where you try and pander to a group, you choose the best person for the job and a nations challenges at the time. I believe him being forced to choose a female is going to hurt him more than help him.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Selecting a VP has never been about selecting the most qualified. It has always been about looking for something specific. It can be geography. It can also be about gender. It will not harm Biden.
Picking a VP is and has always been about how many votes they can bring to the party you MORON!
That's always the first and last question the elders of both parties ask.
Otherwise the DNC would have picked Stacy. The DNC knew they couldn't afford to feed her a water buffalo every day for lunch.

Why should anyone dignify Carlson's shit show by appearing on it. Especially since sponsors are running away from it in droves?
Well her job is to debate her radical position on tearing down Any remembrance of George Washington. Lol she told tucker only way I will come on your show is if you apologize for calling me out haha

do you democrats nees to be burped to? lol hahaha hahahah

Actually, I would call it bogus. The Navy gave him a silver star... The Army was engaged in the same action, and the highest award anyone in the Army got from that was the Army Commendation Medal. The Navy in Vietnam was notorious for medal inflation, especially for officers.

The problem people had with Kerry is not that he opposed the war, but that he slandered the soldiers who fought in it.

Then he tried to paper it over and deny he ever did that.

And rightfully so. You don't send a man halfway around the world and then slander him for doing his job.

Not every cop is Darren Chauvin, and not everyone who went to Vietnam was Rusty Calley.

Forum List

Back