What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tucker Carlson Defends Fake Vaccine Cards

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So, there is no statute, for the purposes of this discussion, if you can't cite it. Just quit.
That is not even in the same world as what I said.

I may have made a mistake when I assumed you were intelligent enough to have this discussion.

Have a nice day.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They won't give you a real card for a fake vaccine. Who's giving fake vaccines, anyway? The real ones are free and easily available.
If you cannot prove that SARSCov2 exists, how can you expect me to believe there is a vaccine for it?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Beat it retard. I'm done with stupid ass.
So, like so many others, you cannot prove that Covid exists, but you expect me to have a conversation with you about any aspect of it?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Apparently they are giving them out to the ignorant masses as we speak. That covid jab is not a vaccine. At best it's a short-term immuno-enhancer.

Go jerk off with yer buddy. When you get sick don't take up a hospital room that a real person might need. Do us all a favor and die quietly at home.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Go jerk off with yer buddy. When you get sick don't take up a hospital room that a real person might need. Do us all a favor and die quietly at home.
Oh, you and your Death Cult fantasies entertain me.

Markle

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is with Carlson and defending criminals?

The man is on TV defending people breaking the law and trying to justify breaking the law.

He said people are preserving their body autonomy while he celebrates the Texas abortion law.

He is defending people who if they get the virus will spread it to more people and some could die.

All the anti vaxxers are doing is causing our nation to be held hostage by that virus and to kill more people.

I support everyone's right to not be vaccinated. I agree people have the right to body autonomy but in the same breath I don't show I'm nothing but a hypocrite by celebrating taking body autonomy from women.

I don't support people who lie and break the law.

republicans are the law and order party? That has never been true.

Liar%20too-S.jpg

Rogue AI

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Jackass, instead of spouting off like an ignorant fool, look at the data. The covid treatment does NOTHING a vaccine is supposed to do. Understanding this is the first step to fixing the problem.

Natural immunity is proving more valuable. I'll take my chances, or already have. If I need a hospital bed I already earned one, and don't need or give a flying fuck about your opinion.

Markle

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Markle

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dana7360,​

What garbage. When I watched the segment I knew the desperate, panicked, far-left would be stomping their feet in faux indignation.

As with the vast majority of the far-left, we know you did not see the segment in question. You were provided with talking points by your far-left sources.

Tucker Carlson was accurately portraying the outrageous difference between the treatment Congress is giving fake vaccine documents and the massive flood of FENTENAL which has resulted in 100,000 fatalities this year. That massive flood of death is coming across President Biden's open border.

Try again, you're just looking foolish so go right ahead.

Chess-S.jpg

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score
Tucker will not say if he has been vaxxed himself. If he wasn't vaxxed he'd admit it, but like most all conservatives, he is a lying hypocrite. And like P.T. Barnum knows, there is nothing but suckers who tune in to listen.
You’re not very bright. The issue is vaccine cards, not vaccines.

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What is with Carlson and defending criminals?

The man is on TV defending people breaking the law and trying to justify breaking the law.

He said people are preserving their body autonomy while he celebrates the Texas abortion law.

He is defending people who if they get the virus will spread it to more people and some could die.

All the anti vaxxers are doing is causing our nation to be held hostage by that virus and to kill more people.

I support everyone's right to not be vaccinated. I agree people have the right to body autonomy but in the same breath I don't show I'm nothing but a hypocrite by celebrating taking body autonomy from women.

I don't support people who lie and break the law.

republicans are the law and order party? That has never been true.

The vaccine does not stop the spread of the virus Dumbass.

Damn you Leftist are constantly spreading misinformation.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List