Tucker Carlson Defends Fake Vaccine Cards

fox so called news has very strict rules on the virus, masks and vaccinations.

Every fox so called news employee has to report their vaccination status with the company.

fox so called news requires masks too.

Yet they allow their employees to go on TV to lie so they can convince stupid people to not get vaccinated.

People are dying and fox so called news is making it worse.
msm- so called news lies daily

Every msm--so called news employee has to report LIES or be fired

msm-- so called news requires LIARS

They allow their employees to go on TV to lie so they can convince stupid people to believe their LIES

People are dying and MSM--so called news is making it worse.

What is with Carlson and defending criminals?

The man is on TV defending people breaking the law and trying to justify breaking the law.

He said people are preserving their body autonomy while he celebrates the Texas abortion law.

He is defending people who if they get the virus will spread it to more people and some could die.

All the anti vaxxers are doing is causing our nation to be held hostage by that virus and to kill more people.

I support everyone's right to not be vaccinated. I agree people have the right to body autonomy but in the same breath I don't show I'm nothing but a hypocrite by celebrating taking body autonomy from women.

I don't support people who lie and break the law.

republicans are the law and order party? That has never been true.

the law and order party? That has never been true.
its never been true for either party.....a bunch of hypercritical basterds......

Tucker is right. Forcing people to take drugs or denying them basic rights because they didn't take a drug is far worse than faked documents. We had a case of the governor of NY issuing an illegal executive order that resulted in the death of an estimated 10,000 nursing home residents but the system charges people with felonies for possession of faked vax documents.

What is with Carlson and defending criminals?

The man is on TV defending people breaking the law and trying to justify breaking the law.

He said people are preserving their body autonomy while he celebrates the Texas abortion law.

He is defending people who if they get the virus will spread it to more people and some could die.

All the anti vaxxers are doing is causing our nation to be held hostage by that virus and to kill more people.

I support everyone's right to not be vaccinated. I agree people have the right to body autonomy but in the same breath I don't show I'm nothing but a hypocrite by celebrating taking body autonomy from women.

I don't support people who lie and break the law.

republicans are the law and order party? That has never been true.

Tucker knows he can say anything and the rubes will love it. Anything that is contrary to the evil commie enemies about whom they're so paranoid.

The worse, the more destructive, the better.

It’s a hoax so the compliance proof to the hoax may as well be a hoax itself

Forum List

Back