Tucker Carlson Defends Fake Vaccine Cards

Tucker is right. Forcing people to take drugs or denying them basic rights because they didn't take a drug is far worse than faked documents. We had a case of the governor of NY issuing an illegal executive order that resulted in the death of an estimated 10,000 nursing home residents but the system charges people with felonies for possession of faked vax documents.
You sure are ignorant. The vaccine is NOT a drug!

The falsification of a medical document is a crime, as is the falsification of ANY official document. Take your pick: Drivers License, Deed, Rental Lease, Car Registration, Court Record, Marriage License, Bill of Sale. Need I go on?
Guess what? Whoever helps push these lies is above the law. Why haven't you figured that out yet?

Show me the law.
Look it up yourself. Anyone who doesn't understand that the intentional falsification a medical record for the purpose of engaging in a deliberate fraud deserves whatever punishment the court deems appropriate, including a lifelong criminal record that will show up in any subsequent background check.

You didn't read the article.

The AMA didn't deal with only doctors who are members of the AMA.

The article clearly said they interviewed doctors. Not only doctors who are members of the AMA.

I don't read or believe your far right wing lies.

I believe a non biased AMA.

The AMA isn't a far right wing nor some obscure website.

Post credible and honest sources. Yours aren't.

1632075580728.png

Only 301 responded?
How many didn't?
Tens of thousands?

Look it up yourself. Anyone who doesn't understand that the intentional falsification a medical record for the purpose of engaging in a deliberate fraud deserves whatever punishment the court deems appropriate, including a lifelong criminal record that will show up in any subsequent background check.

You made the claim, you have no backup?

That's funny!

You made the claim, you have no backup?

That's funny!
Go ahead and falsify all the documents you want, and see where it gets you. After you're arrested, you can say I didn't provide you with proof so you figured it was a bogus made-up claim. You can even call it fake news if you like. Don't be surprised if everyone looks at you like they think you're an imbecile.

Carlson is right.

The serious crime here is the government illegally forcing Americans to take an experimental drug that they do not want.
How many times do I have to say it. The vaccine (ANY vaccine) is NOT a drug. A drug is a chemical substance which has a chemical formula. A vaccine is what's known as a biologic.

Another example of a biologic is insulin (again, not a drug) which is a hormone.

How many times do I have to say it. The vaccine (ANY vaccine) is NOT a drug. A drug is a chemical substance which has a chemical formula. A vaccine is what's known as a biologic.

Another example of a biologic is insulin (again, not a drug) which is a hormone.
Call it whatever the fuck you want .....

Changing definitions does not give the government the legal right to inject people with anything against their will.

Fucking Leftist Lying POS .....
Perhaps you should actually read the proposal. So, as an example, taking the vaccine would be a condition of employment. But if an employee doesn't want to take it, they can go work elsewhere. Employers with over 100 employees would require their employees to be vaccinated OR they could opt for weekly tests instead.

I'm not calling it whatever I want; I'm calling it what it is. You, however, clearly don't KNOW what the vaccine is. And we're supposed to listen to you? I think not!
It's not about what it is or what it's called Jackass !!!!!

It's about what it actually is, not about what it isn't. What our posts show is that I know what I'm talking about and you clearly do NOT know what you're talking about.
No it's not ....

Fuck off psycho Leftist

No it's not ....

Fuck off psycho Leftist
You remind me of the barracks lawyers I knew when I was in basic training in the Army decades ago. A barracks lawyer was someone (another recruit) who spoke with seemingly great authority about our 'rights' despite the fact that he clearly didn't know what he was talking about. That's because soldiers are governed by the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) and not civilian laws They were self-appointed know-it-alls who actually knew very little. Only fools or dupes took their advice.

I see nothing has changed considering all the self-appointed vaxx sceptics there are out there spreading misinformation provided to them by unreliable sources while ignoring experts on the subject. It would be funny and comical if this was just a movie where a Jim Carrey character merely had some kind of unfortunate yet humorous mishap. Then we could all laugh in unison.

But this is real life, and people are dying because either they're being mislead or they're simply woefully ignorant and obstinate. Then they leave their families to fend for themselves, and I have little doubt that taxpayers like me will end up supporting them through some kind of public assistance.

You sure are ignorant. The vaccine is NOT a drug!
That's an unimportant distinction.

It's an unimportant distinction for the purposes of this thread, but feel free to go fucking nuts over it.

Forum List

Back