Tucker Carlson Defends Fake Vaccine Cards

Of course they are, where is the data on asymptomatic who had covid? Why do they lump the so-called unvaccinated into one category without breaking it down? Why do the use rates that exceed the populations at hand? They do that to create an image that does not reflect the truth. It is no conspiracy. It is sad you have been reduced to such pettiness instead of just looking at what's there and what's missing.
Stop being stupid. How are you going to be data on asymptomatic cases?

What is with Carlson and defending criminals?

The man is on TV defending people breaking the law and trying to justify breaking the law.

He said people are preserving their body autonomy while he celebrates the Texas abortion law.

He is defending people who if they get the virus will spread it to more people and some could die.

All the anti vaxxers are doing is causing our nation to be held hostage by that virus and to kill more people.

I support everyone's right to not be vaccinated. I agree people have the right to body autonomy but in the same breath I don't show I'm nothing but a hypocrite by celebrating taking body autonomy from women.

I don't support people who lie and break the law.

republicans are the law and order party? That has never been true.

Milley broke the law and you defended him.

The statistics are not manipulated, there's no reason to do so. Weak minds are easy prey for conspiracy theories, and you're the poster child. That's all this is.
So, you're saying there haven't been ANY non-covid deaths listed as covid deaths?

Stop being stupid. How are you going to be data on asymptomatic cases?
It would require significant sampling of antibodies of people who were never treated for covid. CDC doesn't deny they exist, yet they are not putting any effort in to seeing how they fit into this whole dynamic.

It would require significant sampling of antibodies of people who were never treated for covid. CDC doesn't deny they exist, yet they are not putting any effort in to seeing how they fit into this whole dynamic.
Estimates are all they've got. Our testing regimen is no where near robust enough for anything else. Besides, the conservative would be convinced they were putting microchips up their noses or something equally stupid so they wouldn't show up.

Estimates are all they've got. Our testing regimen is no where near robust enough for anything else. Besides, the conservative would be convinced they were putting microchips up their noses or something equally stupid so they wouldn't show up.
We do not need a testing program for something with a 99.7% survival rate for the vast, vast majority of Americans. You are a fool.

Tucker will not say if he has been vaxxed himself. If he wasn't vaxxed he'd admit it, but like most all conservatives, he is a lying hypocrite. And like P.T. Barnum knows, there is nothing but suckers who tune in to listen.

Associated Press

Fox News’ vaccine criticism focuses attention on its own strict policy

Published: Sept. 16, 2021 at 8:48 p.m. ET

Associated Press​

Fox Corp. requires employees either to be vaccinated or to be tested each day

I'm sure he is vaccinated and playing you fools like a fiddle. He is the biggest BSer on the planet.

Last edited:
He has already said he was vaxed as was Hannity. You are trying to equate supporting the autonomy of people to decide whether or not to be vaxxed with being against vaccines. Is that your opinion, is allowing people the personal decision to be vaccinated or not, the same as not wanting people to be vaccinated at all?
No, that's not my opinion. My opinion is that Tucker Carlson is vaccinated (I didn't know that) and in spite of being vaccinated, he has cast doubt on the safety and efficacy of the vaccines. That can only mean he was vaccinated as a matter of employment and it was not his personal decision but his professional responsibility and done only to keep his position with Fox News.

That, or he is a lying, hypocritical piece of shit, like most people on Fox News.

No, that's not my opinion. My opinion is that Tucker Carlson is vaccinated (I didn't know that) and in spite of being vaccinated, he has cast doubt on the safety and efficacy of the vaccines. That can only mean he was vaccinated as a matter of employment and it was not his personal decision but his professional responsibility and done only to keep his position with Fox News.

That, or he is a lying, hypocritical piece of shit, like most people on Fox News.
People can be vaccinated and still leave the decision as a personal decision. They can be vaccinated as disagree with it.

Just as many doctors disagree. Some with more experience and more degrees. Lies are what you repeat and that is it.

No not just as many doctors believe that it's all a lie.

If they did believe it's all a lie over 96% of doctors wouldn't be fully vaccinated as of June 11th.

That was over 3 months ago. Some of the less than 4% who weren't fully vaccinated may have gotten vaccinated by now.

So if just as many doctors disagree with this why did nearly all doctors get fully vaccinated by June 11th?

Prove it.

Sure.

No problem.

If just as many doctors disagreed then why were over 96% of them fully vaccinated by June?

Also, of the less than 4% who weren't vaccinated, 45% of them say they will be.

The info is from June so I'm pretty sure that those who said they will get vaccinated, have been vaccinated by now.

So the percentage of doctors who aren't vaccinated has gone down to probably between 1 and 2% of the doctors in our nation.

Funny, you demand proof but you don't bother provide any proof of your claims.

I know why you don't, you don't have any.

What is with Carlson and defending criminals?

The man is on TV defending people breaking the law and trying to justify breaking the law.

He said people are preserving their body autonomy while he celebrates the Texas abortion law.

He is defending people who if they get the virus will spread it to more people and some could die.

All the anti vaxxers are doing is causing our nation to be held hostage by that virus and to kill more people.

I support everyone's right to not be vaccinated. I agree people have the right to body autonomy but in the same breath I don't show I'm nothing but a hypocrite by celebrating taking body autonomy from women.

I don't support people who lie and break the law.

republicans are the law and order party? That has never been true.

No one cares that you have a problem with unvaccinated people, least of all the unvaccinated people. If anything, it pleases them that you dont like it.

Sure.

No problem.

If just as many doctors disagreed then why were over 96% of them fully vaccinated by June?

Also, of the less than 4% who weren't vaccinated, 45% of them say they will be.

The info is from June so I'm pretty sure that those who said they will get vaccinated, have been vaccinated by now.

So the percentage of doctors who aren't vaccinated has gone down to probably between 1 and 2% of the doctors in our nation.

Funny, you demand proof but you don't bother provide any proof of your claims.

I know why you don't, you don't have any.

Guess what? Only 34% of doctors belong to the AMA. So 96% of way less than half the doctors does not mean shit.

The American Medical Association is all over the media as representing the voice of doctors. Even politicians cite AMA statistics in driving healthcare policy. But, the fact is, physicians disagree. We do not believe the AMA represents us in anything, and doctors left their memberships in large numbers. In fact, it is estimated that only 15-18% of doctors in the US are paying members of the AMA. In one study conducted by Jackson and Coker, only 11% of physicians who responded believe the AMA stand for the views of doctors.

That is what we call debunked. Your post means 0 and is just another lie.

Last edited:
Guess what? Only 34% of doctors belong to the AMA. So 96% of way less than half the doctors does not mean shit.

The American Medical Association is all over the media as representing the voice of doctors. Even politicians cite AMA statistics in driving healthcare policy. But, the fact is, physicians disagree. We do not believe the AMA represents us in anything, and doctors left their memberships in large numbers. In fact, it is estimated that only 15-18% of doctors in the US are paying members of the AMA. In one study conducted by Jackson and Coker, only 11% of physicians who responded believe the AMA stand for the views of doctors.

That is what we call debunked. Your post means 0 and is just another lie.

You didn't read the article.

The AMA didn't deal with only doctors who are members of the AMA.

The article clearly said they interviewed doctors. Not only doctors who are members of the AMA.

I don't read or believe your far right wing lies.

I believe a non biased AMA.

The AMA isn't a far right wing nor some obscure website.

Post credible and honest sources. Yours aren't.

You didn't read the article.

The AMA didn't deal with only doctors who are members of the AMA.

The article clearly said they interviewed doctors. Not only doctors who are members of the AMA.

I don't read or believe your far right wing lies.

I believe a non biased AMA.

The AMA isn't a far right wing nor some obscure website.

Post credible and honest sources. Yours aren't.
Not even half the doctors are members. That is a fact. You are the one claiming it means something.

Breaking the law?

There is a law against fake vaccine cards? When did it pass? How many votes did it get? Link?
The falsification of a medical document is a crime, as is the falsification of ANY official document. Take your pick: Drivers License, Deed, Rental Lease, Car Registration, Court Record, Marriage License, Bill of Sale. Need I go on?

Forum List

Back