Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Biden Is Kaput!

disconcerting.jpg

Watch Biden beat the hell out of your candidate in 2024! I'll predict that he'll win by just as much against Trump as he did in 2020.

The majority don't want loserterism or to be mean to the poor...That is the reality of the majority! A thousand of these papers could be discovered and it wouldn't make a shit load of a difference.

Watch Biden beat the hell out of your candidate in 2024! I'll predict that he'll win by just as much against Trump as he did in 2020.

The majority don't want loserterism or to be mean to the poor...That is the reality of the majority! A thousand of these papers could be discovered and it wouldn't make a shit load of a difference.
How much is your welfare check?

Tucker has zero to do with facts
They look at him, and his comrades, as a legitimate source of news and information. One thought that never crosses their mind is, "hmm, I wonder if I'm really being given a comprehensive, accurate and intellectually honest picture here".

Point that out, and they'll point at mainstream media without addressing the question. That's the conditioning.

They look at him, and his comrades, as a legitimate source of news and information. One thought that never crosses their mind is, "hmm, I wonder if I'm really being given a comprehensive, accurate and intellectually honest picture here".

Point that out, and they'll point at mainstream media without addressing the question. That's the conditioning.

But not really, cable and networks rarely ever stumble across the truth. The masses flock to these propaganda sites like eastern monarchs to central mexico.

Forum List

Back