Donald Trump’s donor numbers fall by 200,000 compared with 2019

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Donors have bailed on Trump. I'm guessing they don't want to be donating to pay off his legal fees and this is another reason why he will lose in November. The Biden campaign raised $42 million just in January. Trump's campaign took in only $8.8 million and actually spent $11.4 million. Furthermore, the RNC is broke, while the DNC, Biden, and affiliated groups are sitting on $130 million. What little money the RNC does raise will end up being used on Trump which is exactly why he wants Lara Trump in the leadership. He's going to turn it into his legal slush fund while down ballot candidates get stiffed leading to a domino effect of losses in the election.

Donors have bailed on Trump. I'm guessing they don't want to be donating to pay off his legal fees and this is another reason why he will lose in November. The Biden campaign raised $42 million just in January. Trump's campaign took in only $8.8 million and actually spent $11.4 million. Furthermore, the RNC is broke, while the DNC, Biden, and affiliated groups are sitting on $130 million. What little money the RNC does raise will end up being used on Trump which is exactly why he wants Lara Trump in the leadership. He's going to turn it into his legal slush fund while down ballot candidates get stiffed leading to a domino effect of losses in the election.

at this point does he really need it,,

its pretty much locked in for him,,,

and he thanks you for your support,,

The campaign hasn't even started yet.

After Super Tuesday or whatever it is called and Haleys political career is put out to pasture, that's when it begins.

Kirk.jpg

Even though 70% of voters say Biden is too old, he still leads Trump in the latest Quinnipiac poll.

Suck it Trumptards.

Even though 70% of voters say Biden is too old, he still leads Trump in the latest Quinnipiac poll.

Suck it Trumptards.

you mean the geriatric poll?.....my guy isnt as senile as your guy is poll?....

Other than the MAGA idiots like those found on this forum, most Republicans don’t want to fund Trump’s grifts or the lawyers to defend his grifts.

what about biden donors

Forum List

Back