Try Trump at the Ballot Box, Not in Court

Just as soon as such extermination is legal. As they should be. In the mean time we must be content with rancid democrats killing other rancid democrats making cities exciting places to be.
Murder ( requires a real individual person ) will never be legal.

And there goes the whole topic. Now you just want to talk about me. That's pretty lame.
Actually I don't want to talk to you. Just like trump you keep showing up. The unwanted guest no one wants.

The first time I've heard you make a sensible statement. Amazing ! Maybe all the posts finally got through to you
It's been my position all along. Remember, I'm the one insisting that TRUMP! needs to be convicted of a crime before he belongs in prison. It wasn't me that kept insisting he was a criminal and should be locked up, but couldn't name a prison-worthy offense he was ever convicted of.

Actually I don't want to talk to you. Just like trump you keep showing up. The unwanted guest no one wants.
Then don't. It's no skin off my nose. And, since this is a public forum, I simply don't care if you want me here or not, I'll come and go as I please.

It's been my position all along. Remember, I'm the one insisting that TRUMP! needs to be convicted of a crime before he belongs in prison. It wasn't me that kept insisting he was a criminal and should be locked up, but couldn't name a prison-worthy offense he was ever convicted of.
It sounded like you were trying to say he's innocent and the whole case was frivolous. The courts reject frivolous lawsuits, they don't even hear the. Ask trump, he learned the hard way

It sounded like you were trying to say he's innocent and the whole case was frivolous. The courts reject frivolous lawsuits, they don't even hear the. Ask trump, he learned the hard way
And we both have that same right.

Just as soon as such extermination is legal.
If you have a date set on that....well, as a favor, lemme know.
I have some neighbors near the farm who are just plain, simple...and wonderful....neighbors. Really good folks who raised a bright accomplished bunch of children.
And, notably, they think Joe Biden is a much more normal regular guy than Don Trump is. Frankly, they think Don is untrustworthy. (Personally, I avoid the topic, and don't try to persuade them otherwise.)

I rally would wanna let them know when you come gunnin' for 'em.

She's so radicalized she believes murdering people she disagrees with is acceptable If you have a date set on that....well, as a favor, lemme know.
I have some neighbors near the farm who are just plain, simple...and wonderful....neighbors. Really good folks who raised a bright accomplished bunch of children.
And, notably, they think Joe Biden is a much more normal regular guy than Don Trump is. Frankly, they think Don is untrustworthy. (Personally, I avoid the topic, and don't try to persuade them otherwise.)

I rally would wanna let them know when you come gunnin' for 'em.
She is so radicalized she actually believes it would be acceptable to murder people she disagrees with. That is just plain sick !

Given today's political climate and the state of the media, I don't believe most of what I hear and see until details come out, and in the case of criminal proceedings, until the trial is over. I have very little faith and trust in the talking heads on TV and the shouting voices on the internet. It's far too easy to set a narrative, then accept and reject information based on that narrative.

Given today's political climate and the state of the media, I don't believe most of what I hear and see until details come out, and in the case of criminal proceedings, until the trial is over. I have very little faith and trust in the talking heads on TV and the shouting voices on the internet. It's far too easy to set a narrative, then accept and reject information based on that narrative.
I agree with that. I'm from the east coast and my relatives were affected adversely by trump's schemes so I didn't like him in the first place. Who in their right mind likes an egotistical criminal. He is absolutely no good. Never was.

I agree with that. I'm from the east coast and my relatives were affected adversely by trump's schemes so I didn't like him in the first place. Who in their right mind likes an egotistical criminal. He is absolutely no good. Never was.
I agree that I don't want to work for TRUMP!, and I certainly don't want to live with him. He's egotistical beyond belief, thinks the world revolves around him, is a braggart and a bully, petty beyond measure, but I don't believe he's as bad as the Orange Man Bad crowd makes him out to be, nor do I believe he was a bad president. That's largely because I generally loath the democrat party, and because TRUMP!'s policies more closely align with mine. He at least pays lip service to religious freedom instead of the outright hostility from the democrats, has appointed pretty conservative justices to the SC, and was the first president in decades to start no new military hostilities. He moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, which is something a lot of presidents "intended" to do but didn't. He brokered an historic peace deal between Israel and United Arab Emirates. IOW, things the Orange Man Bad crowd never talks about.

I will wait to see the outcome of any trial before I call TRUMP! a criminal, and if he's found guilty of something, will agree that he needs to pay whatever penalty is assessed, keeping in mind what other presidents have done and the penalties they paid. I remember Bubba Clinton's handlers having to pay his nearly six figure fines for lying under oath and filing false affidavits. That's pretty serious stuff for a lawyer to do. We will see how things go for TRUMP!. He may not even get to a trial, and if this falls apart before then, I won't call him a criminal.

I do not, however, think we will ever see TRUMP! in prison. Not for these charges.

I agree that I don't want to work for TRUMP!, and I certainly don't want to live with him. He's egotistical beyond belief, thinks the world revolves around him, is a braggart and a bully, petty beyond measure, but I don't believe he's as bad as the Orange Man Bad crowd makes him out to be, nor do I believe he was a bad president. That's largely because I generally loath the democrat party, and because TRUMP!'s policies more closely align with mine. He at least pays lip service to religious freedom instead of the outright hostility from the democrats, has appointed pretty conservative justices to the SC, and was the first president in decades to start no new military hostilities. He moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, which is something a lot of presidents "intended" to do but didn't. He brokered an historic peace deal between Israel and United Arab Emirates. IOW, things the Orange Man Bad crowd never talks about.

I will wait to see the outcome of any trial before I call TRUMP! a criminal, and if he's found guilty of something, will agree that he needs to pay whatever penalty is assessed, keeping in mind what other presidents have done and the penalties they paid. I remember Bubba Clinton's handlers having to pay his nearly six figure fines for lying under oath and filing false affidavits. That's pretty serious stuff for a lawyer to do. We will see how things go for TRUMP!. He may not even get to a trial, and if this falls apart before then, I won't call him a criminal.

I do not, however, think we will ever see TRUMP! in prison. Not for these charges.
He' s far worse than any one can imagine. And yes it will be difficult to finally put him away. He ' ll probably croak before then.

Forum List

Back