Try Trump at the Ballot Box, Not in Court

Let's see, you're absolutely convinced that your view of the world is the correct one, right? That view has been given to you by talking heads on TV and opinion writers that reinforced your already existing bias. Do you understand that? I will posit that you have not been present when ANY of the things you opine on happened, yet you are absolutely convinced that you are correct.

I, OTOH, do not believe the vast majority of what I see and hear by the opinion meisters determined to create a narrative instead of simply saying what happened. That's why I do not call TRUMP! or Hillary criminals, because they were never convicted of any crime. That doesn't stop you, because you're absolutely convinced that your view of the world is the correct one. I do state that you will not see TRUMP! behind bars and I do not believe he will ever be there. The worst is that he will have to write a check to cover a fine. Yet you insist otherwise, because you're absolutely convinced that your view of the world is the correct one.
Yes we know you only listen to the voices in your head feeding you the delusions that you express on here.

Actually I spend less than 2 hours a day listening and watching the news. And I don't spend much time on the internet other than wasting my time trying to talk sense to people like you. It's all but hopeless, you'll have to heal yourself. The old adage applies, " You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."
Like I said, when TRUMP! is convicted of a crime, we can talk about what the sentence should be. Until then, you're just doing the Queen of Hearts bit.

Yes we know you only listen to the voices in your head feeding you the delusions that you express on here.
Tsk, tsk, tsk. How juvenile you have become, and so quickly too. How much longer do I have to chide you? Can you even name a delusion, or are you just sure they're in the room with you?

Trying people at the ballot box sometimes does not work out very well with a stupid Electorate.

For instance, Joe Potatohead had a tremendous record of corruption and selling out his country to make his family rich. 81 million idiots supposedly voted for the shithead.

Just look at Crooked Hillary. One of the most corrupt politicians to ever be running for office. Or that traitor John Kerry?

How about The Worthless Negro having a terrible record as President and blatantly lying to the American people about Benghazi and other things but still getting reelected?

Wow, usually it takes longer than this for those of a certain mindset to run away from a discussion, but here we are...
Only a sick troll sees the enjoyment in being antagonistic for the sake of antagonism. You've got more problems than I realized. What's it like to be that needy ? You and trump, two peas in a pod.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. How juvenile you have become, and so quickly too. How much longer do I have to chide you? Can you even name a delusion, or are you just sure they're in the room with you?
Now you're going over the hill with your insanity. Keep taunting people but ask yourself how did I get this pitiful. Try to have a good day, I plan on it. Good bye ?

Trying people at the ballot box sometimes does not work out very well with a stupid Electorate.

For instance, Joe Potatohead had a tremendous record of corruption and selling out his country to make his family rich. 81 million idiots supposedly voted for the shithead.

Just look at Crooked Hillary. One of the most corrupt politicians to ever be running for office. Or that traitor John Kerry?

How about The Worthless Negro having a terrible record as President and blatantly lying to the American people about Benghazi and other things but still getting reelected?
Yet none of them are going to be prosecuted. Gee, I wonder why. I guess it must be because the FBI, all the dems, the Justice Dept, state justice departments are all in it together to go after trump, right? You simply cant accept the fact that Trump is not a good person and he likes to do illegal things.

Yet none of them are going to be prosecuted. Gee, I wonder why. I guess it must be because the FBI, all the dems, the Justice Dept, state justice departments are all in it together to go after trump, right? You simply cant accept the fact that Trump is not a good person and he likes to do illegal things.
A final tidbit of information. I recently attended a conference titled, " Calming an Overactive Brain ". One aspect they covered was internet overuse and abuse by certain populations. I limit my time on the internet because of it. People are actually determining their. Self worth by just how abusive they can be on the internet. You might want to ease up a bit too you don't want to become the polar opposite of hadit. You deserve better. Thanks again. Good night.

What was better about Grifty's economy?
?? You quoted what was better:

Want a better economy, closed border, affordable gas and food, more money in your pockets, no Hunter/Big Guy/Xi collusion, no IRS/FBI secret service, no free everything for millions of illegals?
TRUMP `~ 2024 and give him the House and Senate to work with. Let's make America livable again...

For instance, Joe Potatohead had a tremendous record of corruption and selling out his country to make his family rich.

Except Joe wasn't known for corruption at all until Don "Corleone" Trump and his Smear Machine got wind that Good Old Joe was polling ahead of the Dirty Don for 2020. Imagine Milquetoast Biden beating the flamboyant Trumpyberra. Clash of the Tits.

Why is it that every opponent is characterized as the most radical or liberal or corrupt ......Nevermind.

Let's make America livable again...
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Absent that happening, good poster Ram.....have you though of moving?
Canada? New Zealand? Ireland?

The world is your oyster. No profit in staying in a place where you have failed.
Start anew. Be happier.

Just sayin'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Absent that happening, good poster Ram.....have you though of moving?
Canada? New Zealand? Ireland?

The world is your oyster. No profit in staying in a place where you have failed.
Start anew. Be happier.

Just sayin'.

What on earth makes you think I have failed? Because I have an opinion on who is the better President? Do you have opinions? Then you should move too... :uhoh3:

Animals are smarter than they are. Animals at least have a grasp on reality.
If ONLY rancid democrats would listen to you. The dehumanizing of Republicans should only be matched by the dehumanizing of democrats. Killing a Democrat should be considered the same as stepping on a cockaroach. Let's start with New York. Lots of democrats there.

Killing a Democrat should be considered the same as stepping on a cockaroach. Let's start with New York.

If you are gonna advocate that Democrats be killed.....well, amigo, put your money where your mouth is.
Don't ask others to do a job that you yourself are promoting.
If you want it done....do it.

But.....

But if you do do it, then offer this MessageBoard proof you did it.
Lest we all think you are merely a silly frivolous blowhard.
You shouldn't want anybody to think that of you.
So, saddle up, Skippy. Make your pony trot for us.

If you are gonna advocate that Democrats be killed.....well, amigo, put your money where your mouth is.
Don't ask others to do a job that you yourself are promoting.
If you want it done....do it.

But.....

But if you do do it, then offer this MessageBoard proof you did it.
Lest we all think you are merely a silly frivolous blowhard.
You shouldn't want anybody to think that of you.
So, saddle up, Skippy. Make your pony trot for us.
Just as soon as such extermination is legal. As they should be. In the mean time we must be content with rancid democrats killing other rancid democrats making cities exciting places to be.

Only a sick troll sees the enjoyment in being antagonistic for the sake of antagonism. You've got more problems than I realized. What's it like to be that needy ? You and trump, two peas in a pod.
And there goes the whole topic. Now you just want to talk about me. That's pretty lame.

Forum List

Back