Try to find out how many Jan 6th trespassers are STILL held in jail without a charge.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I've been doing searches with various engines, and all I get is random articles several months old. I get politifact at the top of EVERY search engine lecturing me that they are not political prisoners. Super, but that was not my search question. If anyone can find out how many of the Jan 6th trespassers are still being held without a charge, please post it. Thanks.

I've been doing searches with various engines, and all I get is random articles several months old. I get politifact at the top of EVERY search engine lecturing me that they are not political prisoners. Super, but that was not my search question. If anyone can find out how many of the Jan 6th trespassers are still being held without a charge, please post it. Thanks.

Here is a database link. If you want to comb through the 800 plus cases, feel free At least 800 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.

Our government is imploding from within... One of the worst injustices in USA history...

1648253957444.png

Give me a break they've been held in prison without a charge for 15 MONTHS.
EVERYONE here who makes excuses for Biden's admin keeping political prisoners needs to be held for as long for the equivalent of "Jaywalking". Scum that they are...

I get politifact at the top of EVERY search engine lecturing me that they are not political prisoners.
You can bet Mike that if they are offering that answer to a question you didn't even ask, you know it is all a baldfaced LIE.

If anyone can find out how many of the Jan 6th trespassers are still being held without a charge, please post it. Thanks.
The fact that agencies can once again and still be weaponized to attack mere political opponents as Obama did with Lois Lerner of the IRS in 2012 to steal that year's reelection, as they did to Trump a thousand times, and did to journalists like James Rosen by Obama, and as they are still doing now again to these simple people being held in lieu of all representation and Due Process guaranteed by our Constitution as if they were these hideous threats and there is no media interest nor coverage of what is probably the biggest story in a century much less any overt discussion of the matter by the GOP nor legal battle to get these people basic legal rights because events of that day have been so grossly distorted to use as yet one more Trump Attack Vehicle much less resolution of their situation, at least one person who was already known driven to suicide by the DOJ--- a bunch of people who in most cases were merely swept along by the crowd that day and found themselves inside the Capitol pretty much just walking around for 5-10 minutes until finding a way back out is one of the most incredible miscarriages and abuses of justice this nation has ever known--- all under the permitting eye of one Joe Biden.

DidThat.jpg

When this is all over, I should hope each of these people being held in solitary in the DC prison that survives the ordeal gets between 10-100 million dollars restitution each by this government and a book deal to tell their story for what has been prosecuted upon their persons by the so-called freest country on the planet.

Give me a break they've been held in prison without a charge for 15 MONTHS. There is your trespassing. Go back to reading Trump tweets.
No, they haven't. Name one being held without charges.

Give me a break they've been held in prison without a charge for 15 MONTHS. There is your trespassing. Go back to reading Trump tweets.

First ... I'll need a citation that anyone is in custody without a charging document filed in the appropriate court-of-law ... say, within a week of being incarcerated ... for anything to do with the Jan 6th rioting ... and this does imply no legal representation ... which is complete nonsense ... there's hundreds of lawyers working on this ... are you telling me someone was dumped in Gitmo or something? ...

You must not be from the United States ... or you'd know just how bogus your claim is ...

I think you're confusing being held without being convicted ... yes, if you're a flight risk, you will be held in jail until trial ...

Please, step away from your computer and await the agents who will place you under arrest.......

Forum List

Back