Truth Social Wants Your Money

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
You all know that anything to do with Trump isn't for free. Not a chance.
Nothing in this world is. And of course, Truth Social.

"It’s being promoted as a “Big Tent social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating against political ideology.” I dutifully filled in all the blanks on the form — name, address, phone number, email — until I got to the part that asked me to click on the amount that I wanted to donate. The boxes started at $35 and went all the way up to $10,000. (According to the fine print, donations go to the National Republican Senatorial Committee.)"

"It’s being promoted as a “Big Tent social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating against political ideology.” I dutifully filled in all the blanks on the form — name, address, phone number, email — until I got to the part that asked me to click on the amount that I wanted to donate. The boxes started at $35 and went all the way up to $10,000. (According to the fine print, donations go to the National Republican Senatorial Committee.)"

How naive of you to think that giving your money to democratic politicians is somehow a virtue.

How naive of you to think that giving your money to democratic politicians is somehow a virtue.
The OP isn't about me or the D party. Try Thinking harder.
Did you read the opinion piece? The part where the writer gets bombed with texts? Go for it. It's your prerogative whether or not to give them your dough.

The OP isn't about me or the D party. Try Thinking harder.
Did you read the opinion piece? The part where the writer gets bombed with texts? Go for it. It's your prerogative whether or not to give them your dough.
I don't give any politician my dough. But, this is not really any different than democrats stealing your money.

Every web site trying to raise money does that. Donating is still optional.

And of course the link is behind a PAY WALL. Hypocrite much?

I just went on their site and joined without being asked for money.
"I declined to enter a credit card number, closed the form, and naively figured that would be the end of it.
Boy was I wrong. The Trump machine doesn’t give up; in fact, its performance is even more impressive than those telemarketers warning us that our Social Security number has been hacked. (Don’t believe that. It’s a scam.) Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve been getting as many as seven texts per day — all on my personal phone — from team Trump."

That is what happens when you do not pay to sign up.

"I declined to enter a credit card number, closed the form, and naively figured that would be the end of it.
Boy was I wrong. The Trump machine doesn’t give up; in fact, its performance is even more impressive than those telemarketers warning us that our Social Security number has been hacked. (Don’t believe that. It’s a scam.) Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve been getting as many as seven texts per day — all on my personal phone — from team Trump."

That is what happens when you do not pay to sign up.
I wasn't asked for a credit card number.

Just go here:

TRUTH Social

Forum List

Back