Truss sacks minister without telling him what the allegations against him were.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
After a lifetime worrking in HR I find that an unisual way of doing things. Reports suggest that it is a straight forward groping offence but even tories are entitled to a process of some sort.

This being tory britain he is xpected to be elevated to the Lords shortly where his groping habits may not be a problem.

After a lifetime worrking in HR I find that an unisual way of doing things. Reports suggest that it is a straight forward groping offence but even tories are entitled to a process of some sort.

This being tory britain he is xpected to be elevated to the Lords shortly where his groping habits may not be a problem.
Your kind of leader.

Truss is quick to sack the guy. No investigation. What does she know?

Truss is quick to sack the guy. No investigation. What does she know?
Well he has been generally quiet so I think he has done something. And of course he is a conservative.

Maybe he is just laying out his compensation case. He is certainly entitled to a pay off because no process was followed.

Forum List

Back