TrumpWorld says Biden's lost it yet 7 GOP senators who’ve met with Biden lately described him as cogent and well-versed on the issues they discussed

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Biden's sharp and crisp, as you saw in the press conf

excerpt:

After Thursday’s presidential press conference, Trump allies continued to question Biden’s acumen. “A President with cognitive decline is a national security risk,” tweeted Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.). “It’s time to stop dancing around that.”

“It’s sad to see people age,” said Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), a Trump ally who has been one of Biden’s most strident critics. Johnson added that he shares concerns about the president’s fitness: “I think many Americans do, from what we’ve seen. It is sad.”

Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) appears to share similar concerns, though he has yet to share them publicly. He texted an acquaintance earlier this month to say that Biden reminds him of someone he knows who began developing Alzheimer’s disease.

“I of course have no medical training and can’t diagnose a condition — especially over someone I don’t personally interact daily — but from a distance I can see that he’s not doing well,” Lee wrote, according to private communications reviewed by POLITICO. “Sad. And disturbing.”

Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.), a medical doctor, said Biden “listened very attentively and appropriately” during their recent in-person meeting. Asked whether he disagrees with the assessment of some fellow Republicans airing more worries, Cassidy replied: “I just comment on what I see.”

Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), who also joined February’s Oval Office meeting with Biden, echoed that sentiment. And a third Republican senator at that two-hour sitdown went even further.

“My experience in that one setting was that the president performed well,” said Sen. Jerry Moran (R-Kan.). During his conversation with the 10 Republican senators who visited the White House, Moran recalled, the president didn’t rely on his staff or the vice president for information.

Last edited:
No need to post Propaganda like this if the Whole World Doesn't believe Faux Trans-Biden isn't a Senile Stuttering Bed Wetter who needs to have a script in front of him, and is being hidden from Public View and has no clue he's shit his pants or what day it is, where he is at or what he is signing.

BIDEN IS SHARP AND CRISP???

what are you a fucking idiot??
These people have zero credibility
including the poster,,,

Forum List

Back