Trump's worst enemy

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Himself! He can't keep his mouth, and thanks to Faux News for helping spread the word of his guilt.

The Justice Department has no need to waste time investigating Trump. Give him enough time, as he has already done, and he will admit his guilt.

And this dumb ass thinks he is qualified to be President. Yeah, right!

Lock him up!!! Bigly!!!

AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

He's out of his element.

He's used to being on the attack, always, where he can simply sling the bullshit in every direction. He lacks the capacity for careful, reasoned thought and measured behavior where people are listening to every word, so he's just digging himself deeper with the only thing he knows: Bullshit.

He's a cheap, gaudy used car salesman trying to talk an IT expert into buying a global satellite system.

Oh well. Karma.

Last edited:
This is the kind of issue he should refer to or at least, get sound advice from his lawyer and then simply parrot that advice no matter how difficult he finds it. He was constantly raising his lawyers advice regarding his income taxes, he should have done something similar here.

The courts will decide this anyways, and everyone and their grandmother knows it's politically driven regardless of the outcome. Even if they do get their wish and he can't run again, there will be even more backlash against the Establishment to extract their own brand of justice through the polls.

Long time, well known politician Cheney received a taste of this with the second worst loss in history. This will replicate itself constantly across other elections until the GOP decide to listen to their broader base and evolve beyond the 2000 Neo Cons.

This is the kind of issue he should refer to or at least, get sound advice from his lawyer and then simply parrot that advice no matter how difficult he finds it. He was constantly raising his lawyers advice regarding his income taxes, he should have done something similar here.

The courts will decide this anyways, and everyone and their grandmother knows it's politically driven regardless of the outcome. Even if they do get their wish and he can't run again, there will be even more backlash against the Establishment to extract their own brand of justice through the polls.

Long time, well known politician Cheney received a taste of this with the second worst loss in history. This will replicate itself constantly across other elections until the GOP decide to listen to their broader base and evolve beyond the 2000 Neo Cons.
The "broader base" of the GOP brainlessly follows Dear Leader and likes what he likes. Simplest political platform in American history.

The "broader base" of the GOP brainlessly follows Dear Leader and likes what he likes. Simplest political platform in American history.

No. Trump drew a number of former Dem voters and reignited the blue collar even union worker. He did this through his promise to even unfair trade and defend the border. It's why wages increases through the private sector (not via government spending) to record numbers.

The GOP have to stop promoting candidates whose only real interest is bombing an empty field somewhere. Focus on the poisons coming through your border, poor policies that hurt the middle class and manufacturing and then of course, deal with legitimate, necessary armed conflict where necessary, it shouldn't be the presumptive interest of their candidates.

Biden was right in leaving Afghanistan though the withdrawal was horrible and might not have even needed to be so complete. Regardless of the means, the ends were correct in terms of U.S global threats and interests. They don't lie in Afghanistan.

Himself! He can't keep his mouth, and thanks to Faux News for helping spread the word of his guilt.

The Justice Department has no need to waste time investigating Trump. Give him enough time, as he has already done, and he will admit his guilt.

And this dumb ass thinks he is qualified to be President. Yeah, right!

Lock him up!!! Bigly!!!

This is the same, confused and hapless soul that tried to convince Zelinski, the president of Ukraine, to investigation Crowdstrike.

A company in Austin, Texas.

..Because the dipshit had 'heard' that the company was owned by a wealthy Ukrainian. This is not a bright man.

Trump is just a citizen..... isn't he?

Meanwhile this (theoretically) elected fucktard continues to wallow in humiliation while the entire planet laughs and points. Jesus fucking christ with this drooling fuckwit. Thanks Dominion!

I love watching idiot libs lose their shit over Trump.

The funniest part is that he's not going to be the nominee. When it comes between him and DeSantis (and it likely will), DeSantis will check off all of the same boxes Trump has with regards to policy, and more boxes that Trump can't check off, such as "acting like an adult" and "no childish name-calling".

All else being equal, Republicans will opt for the candidate who isn't demeaning his political foes on Twitter at 3 o'clock in the morning...

I love watching idiot libs lose their shit over Trump.

The funniest part is that he's not going to be the nominee. When it comes between him and DeSantis (and it likely will), DeSantis will check off all of the same boxes Trump has with regards to policy, and more boxes that Trump can't check off, such as "acting like an adult" and "no childish name-calling".

All else being equal, Republicans will opt for the candidate who isn't demeaning his political foes on Twitter at 3 o'clock in the morning...

I don't think you get how petty the average republican primary voter is. They've willingly wiped their collective asses with essentially every principle they claim to have........to 'own the libs'. If they're willing to shed their identify and values for this man, what makes you think they don't like him?

Republican primary voters like the insults. They like the childishness. They love the victimhood and grievance that Trump shills.

All the reasons you gave for why republicans won't vote for Trump are all the reasons they love him.

I don't think you get how petty the average republican voter is. They've willingly wiped their collective asses with essentially every principle they claim to have........to 'own the libs'. If they're willing to shed their identify and values for this man, what makes you think they don't like him?

Republican primary voters like the insults. They like the childishness. They love the victimhood and grievance that Trump shills.

All the reasons you gave for why republicans won't vote for Trump are all the reasons they love him.

6ud4h0.jpg

See, Cannon....this is what I'm talking about?

You think this guy is offended and turned off by the childish insults? The failure to act as an adult? The corruption?

Hell no. He loves it. He *identifies* with it. Again, all the reasons you gave for why republicans won't vote for Trump are all the reasons they love him.

I don't think you get how petty the average republican primary voter is. They've willingly wiped their collective asses with essentially every principle they claim to have........to 'own the libs'. If they're willing to shed their identify and values for this man, what makes you think they don't like him?

I think Republicans want to see a Republican in the White House more than they want to see Trump in the White House. Yeah, once upon a time, Trump was the GOP's golden child. And his schtick grew old and tiresome.

If you want to make the assumption that Republican voters will vote for Trump just because he's Trump, go right ahead. But when it comes down to seriously considering whether or not he can actually win again, their willingness to do so will waver...

You think this guy is offended and turned off by the childish insults? The failure to act as an adult? The corruption?

Hell no. He loves it. He *identifies* with it. Again, all the reasons you gave for why republicans won't vote for Trump are all the reasons they love him.
Nah, just treating you like the dumb fucking animal that you are. What you know about conservatives could probably fit in your girlfriend's dickhole.... don't get all sanctimonious groomer.... :laughing0301:

Trump will absolutely have his die-hard fans. There's no question about that.

But it's going to come down to whether or not he can win. If GOP voters are truly honest with themselves, I think a lot of them are going to say "Yeah, he might not." At that point, their attention gets turned to the GOP candidate who stands a better chance of winning.

I voted for Trump twice. I have no intention of voting for him a third time. If you think I'm an anomaly, you'd better think again...

Forum List

Back