Trumps Worst Campaign Message

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Of all the stupid things that this clown says on a daily basis, I believe that his warnings about possible shenanigans taking place at polling places is the worst.

He has been warning his "fans" at rallies to patrol polling places and keep an eye on things...especially in "certain areas"....even if it isn't where you vote.

This is, for what are obvious reasons to sane people, reckless and irresponsible. Nothing good can come from it. His sane supporters ought to demand that he stops pulling that shit.

Of all the stupid things that this clown says on a daily basis, I believe that his warnings about possible shenanigans taking place at polling places is the worst.

He has been warning his "fans" at rallies to patrol polling places and keep an eye on things...especially in "certain areas"....even if it isn't where you vote.

This is, for what are obvious reasons to sane people, reckless and irresponsible. Nothing good can come from it. His sane supporters ought to demand that he stops pulling that shit.
source?

source?

Idiot. Listen to his stump speech.

Seems he's hoping a bunch of gun-toting idiots will be treating polling places like bird sanctuaries

Forum List

Back