Trump's words on January 6 were not near as bad as Maxine Water's

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021
Maxine threatened a judge, jury, and city of citizens when she told protesters to get more confrontational if Chauvin was found not guilty. That is terroristic threatening and inciting a riot. Why is that fucking bitch not up on charges?

Oh yeah, our weaponized justice department does not go after democrats

Maxine threatened a judge, jury, and city of citizens when she told protesters to get more confrontational if Chauvin was found not guilty. That is terroristic threatening and inciting a riot. Why is that fucking bitch not up on charges?

Or on the gallows?

Did Maxine have a command center to plan the attack, as in like Trump's Willard Hotel command center?

100% right, and she has said worse than that. Trump's comments weren't even close to Waters'. But as you said, we know the reason she isn't prosecuted.

The protesters at the Capitol didn't kill anybody, but the Antifa thugs did, making the old hag responsible for murder.
Can you show me where any of the J6 rioters were charged with murder?

And if you think "Antifa" is taking orders from Maxine Waters, you are bigger moron than I thought....

Let me know when you folks have "Antifa" in open court blaming Maxine Waters for looting a Dollar General

Like how this guy is in open court blaming Trump for trying to overturn the election...

“It’s Donald Trump himself spewing the lies and using his position to authorize this assault,” Shamansky told jurors Tuesday during the trial’s opening statements."

That isn't the prosecutor who said that, that is a lawyer for one of those J6 patriots you love caping for....

Or how about these ten other people you call "Patriots" also blaming Trump...

"Lawyers for at least 10 people charged over their roles in the Capitol attack so far have blamed Trump directly for their clients' involvement in the siege that left five dead."

And you still can't find me nobody from "Antifa" or "BLM" saying in court that it was Maxine that told them to do it?

And if you think "Antifa" is taking orders from Maxine Waters, you are bigger moron than I thought....

Let me know when you folks have "Antifa" in open court blaming Maxine Waters for looting a Dollar General

Like how this guy is in open court blaming Trump for trying to overturn the election...

“It’s Donald Trump himself spewing the lies and using his position to authorize this assault,” Shamansky told jurors Tuesday during the trial’s opening statements."

That isn't the prosecutor who said that, that is a lawyer for one of those J6 patriots you love caping for....

"Lawyers for at least 10 people charged over their roles in the Capitol attack so far have blamed Trump directly for their clients' involvement in the siege that left five dead."

And you still can't find me nobody from "Antifa" or "BLM" saying in court that it was Maxine that told them to do it?
if BLM and Anitfa protests had been shutdown, Jan 6 would have never happened. BLM and Antifa riots sent a message that violence was ok.

n

she is a fucking member of Congress, and people died due to her, Pelosi, and Schumer's support.
No, they didn't

These movements calling for police and criminal justice reform exists because of ACTUAL CASES OF POLICE BRUTALITY and WRONGFUL CONVICTIONS.....not some shit Maxine made up....these movements existed before Maxine was born...

You dic suckers also blamed MLK for everything that happened when he was fighting the SAME CAUSE....opposing a racist criminal justice system powered by right-wing ideology......and yall lost that fight too...

"King, who's now widely seen as an advocate for peaceful protest, wasn't quite viewed that way by everyone during the 1950s and 1960s. Back in the 1950s and 1960s, King was repeatedly derided by his opponents for inciting violence. The FBI even investigated him, fearing his potential impact on US society.

William Sullivan, then-head of the FBI’s domestic intelligence division, wrote in a 1963 memo:

We must mark him now, if we have not done so before, as the most dangerous Negro of the future in this Nation from the standpoint of communism, the Negro, and national security.
In retrospect, these types of warnings and preparations seem ridiculous. The march and King's speech are now viewed as part of the most successful peaceful protests in US history, leading to significant changes like the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965."

When Martin Luther King was accused of inciting violence

Funny how you right-wingers didn't demonize the FBI back then.....because you love it when federal power has its boots on the necks of black and brown people....that is why all of your talk about the Deep State now is bullshit...

if BLM and Anitfa protests had been shutdown, Jan 6 would have never happened. BLM and Antifa riots sent a message that violence was ok.
Plenty of people were arrested for looting and rioting -- can you tell me which ones blamed it on Maxine Waters?

"Between May 30 and June 2 2020, the height of the racial justice protests, 427 "unrest-related" arrests were made in D.C., including 24 juveniles, the police department says. On June 1 alone, more than five times the number of people were arrested than on the day the Capitol was stormed, with 289 people booked."

Why are you having such a hard time answering the question?

Waters' hateful words were out there for all the thugs to hear. It is irrelevant if the cowardly masked Antifa thugs cite her as the reason or not. She encouraged them to riot.

Plenty of people were arrested for looting and rioting -- can you tell me which ones blamed it on Maxine Waters?

"Between May 30 and June 2 2020, the height of the racial justice protests, 427 "unrest-related" arrests were made in D.C., including 24 juveniles, the police department says. On June 1 alone, more than five times the number of people were arrested than on the day the Capitol was stormed, with 289 people booked."

Why are you having such a hard time answering the question?
all of them

No, they didn't

These movements calling for police and criminal justice reform exists because of ACTUAL CASES OF POLICE BRUTALITY and WRONGFUL CONVICTIONS.....not some shit Maxine made up....these movements existed before Maxine was born...

You dic suckers also blamed MLK for everything that happened when he was fighting the SAME CAUSE....opposing a racist criminal justice system powered by right-wing ideology......and yall lost that fight too...

"King, who's now widely seen as an advocate for peaceful protest, wasn't quite viewed that way by everyone during the 1950s and 1960s. Back in the 1950s and 1960s, King was repeatedly derided by his opponents for inciting violence. The FBI even investigated him, fearing his potential impact on US society.

William Sullivan, then-head of the FBI’s domestic intelligence division, wrote in a 1963 memo:

In retrospect, these types of warnings and preparations seem ridiculous. The march and King's speech are now viewed as part of the most successful peaceful protests in US history, leading to significant changes like the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965."

When Martin Luther King was accused of inciting violence

Funny how you right-wingers didn't demonize the FBI back then.....because you love it when federal power has its boots on the necks of black and brown people....that is why all of your talk about the Deep State now is bullshit...
they all encouraged violence on innocent citizens, they came you our town, saw all the guns and got back on the bus and left. those fucking thugs only crave violence in states that ban conceal carry

Maxine isn't president and nobody stormed the Capitol and later said "Maxine asked us to do it"
Always an excuse. We all make them. Even though there are realities also. The treatment of Trump from election night 2016 on was horrendous. This is why we know that Progs cheat. They knew they had the win locked up. They made sure in 2020.

1693603983592.png

Forum List

Back