More Big Heaping Spoons of Justice for Capital Rioters! Four Year Sentence Imposed

I have no clue. Thats a STATE CRIME. This is a FEDERAL CRIME. You apparently don't understand the difference. Why?
So a State crime should receive no punishment at all...while a Federal crime should receive a draconian punishment? What happened to a system of equal justice, Zinc? I understand totally the difference between Federal and State statutes. What I can't understand is the Grand Canyon divide between sentences for violent protests meted out to liberal protesters and conservative ones!

I have no clue. Thats a STATE CRIME. This is a FEDERAL CRIME. You apparently don't understand the difference. Why?
What I'm seeing is a system of justice where liberal DA's made the decision to not charge violent liberal protesters...putting them right back out on the streets to continue to riot...yet the DOJ put Jan. 6th protesters in jail for months and are throwing the book at them with lengthy sentences despite them not having criminal records!
I'm not advocating for violent protest by the way...I think that's wrong no matter who's doing it...but I have a hard time seeing "justice" being served by what's taken place with these Jan. 6th trials! I think some people are being punished for their political beliefs...while others have been excused for theirs!

BLM is self described Marxist and their stated goal is the destruction of the American way of life.
I don`t care if they`re Marxist`s because that`s not illegal. Can you show me their stated goal?
If what you say is true, it should be easy to provide.

No, a State Crime is prosecuted in state/local courts. This thread is about the Federal crimes that occurred.
Here is a nice synopsis of how it works for you.

Well..yea.

States punishments are determined by the states/local municipalities. I am a harsh penalty kind of guy, but thats for the local states to determine.

You definitely don't .

No. Federal vs. State.
To be honest I think the Federal Government is on shaky ground when one Party starts using the DOJ to punish members of the opposition. That IS what's now taking place!

STATE

STATE

STATE

FEDERAL

FEDERAL

We are in agreement.

FEDERAL

no. STATE vs. FEDERAL.
Americans are due equal justice under the law. Not a two tiered system where some protesters are excused for their crimes and where others are punished to the full extent of the law. That my friend is POLITICAL not judicial!

It would appear that their unstated goal was to make their leaders filthy rich, August! Would you care to differ with that assessment?
A couple of them siphoned off money. That`s never happened anywhere else where there was a pot of gold to dip into?

Americans are due equal justice under the law. Not a two tiered system where some protesters are excused for their crimes and where others are punished to the full extent of the law. That my friend is POLITICAL not judicial!
A violent attempt to install a man who lost an election is indeed political and deserves to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. We have a 300 year history of race riots and there will be more. It really wasn`t about George Floyd. That incident lit the fuse. Now that everyone has a camera in their pocket, it`s being exposed.

A violent attempt to install a man who lost an election is indeed political and deserves to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. We have a 300 year history of race riots and there will be more. It really wasn`t about George Floyd. That incident lit the fuse. Now that everyone has a camera in their pocket, it`s being exposed.

What about the assault on Trump that began 17 minutes after he took office?

DURRRRRR

Nothing is as bad as trying to overthrow the government to install a person who clearly lost the election. That would be the end of this country. We`ve had violent protests in the past and we`ll have more in the future. BFD.
No one tried to overthrow the government...lol

But, it's good to know you think some people are above the law.

The NG was deployed? There were thousands charged and tried?
Over 1O,000 arrests, including failure to disperse, only 3.7% involved actual property damage …compare that to to the J6 where they only went after who actually broke in.

Did the police and FBI do wide sweeps and mass arrests picking up people around the Capitol?

No. They let them walk away.

BLM is self described Marxist and their stated goal is the destruction of the American way of life.
They're just willing utilities for the old Cloward-Piven gag...

I hope we turn the nation deep red from city council to school board to the Senate and the House. I will then watch with no small amount of interest as the long knives come out for Biden.

Bang on about Jan 6th then; I'm sure it will get you far.
The people who aren’t partisan loons are sick of hearing about it.

Fascism before your eyes and you cannot see it.
Magaturds and their 'shitty insurrection' denial, ladies and gents. :113:

If you attack Capitol police with flagpoles and bear mace, it is not 'fascism' when the LEOs eventually hold you accountable for it. Your 'LIBBER-TEES' aren't a blank check to do whatever the fuck you like without consequence. The US has never worked that way. You seem to possess the mental competency and acuity of very a small child.

Thus, Magaturd. :dunno:

So the assault on that Police precinct building where liberal protesters set the building on fire with Police officers trapped inside garnered how many years in prison for those protesters, Zinc? Do you see why conservatives are pissed about sentences that are being handed down to the people who were at the Jan. 6th protest? Does that not make you pause?
So the assault on that Police precinct building where liberal protesters set the building on fire with Police officers trapped inside garnered how many years in prison for those protesters, Zinc? Do you see why conservatives are pissed about sentences that are being handed down to the people who were at the Jan. 6th protest? Does that not make you pause?
There were several attacks on police buildings.

This one garnered 4 years and a 12 million dollar fine.

4 years for this one

This one 5 years

5 years for a rioter burning police cars

At least 10 Floyd rioters received sentences of 5 or more years.

And conservatives are upset because one of theirs got 4 years???

I don’t see liberals bitching about sentences given to Floyd rioters.

Magaturds and their 'shitty insurrection' denial, ladies and gents. :113:

If you attack Capitol police with flagpoles and bear mace, it is not 'fascism' when the LEOs eventually hold you accountable for it. Your 'LIBBER-TEES' aren't a blank check to do whatever the fuck you like without consequence. The US has never worked that way. You seem to possess the mental competency and acuity of very a small child.

Thus, Magaturd. :dunno:
Who was charged with insurrection, dumbass? No one takes over a government without guns, drama queen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back