Trump Trumps wife and son needs to go to the Whitehouse

After spending millions on Mooch's vacations I'd just hush if I were a left loon
Bush spent four times on vacations than the Obamas. Look it up, gassygirl.

Trump will pay for the towers, or Melania will live in the WH.

They can go on vacations, I just do not want them to rent his floors, and him to make money off us taxpayers.
I do not want my tax dollars to go to his pocketbook. I was smart enough not to go to his university, and I'm smart enough to know this is not right.

After spending millions on Mooch's vacations I'd just hush if I were a left loon

They can go on vacations, I just do not want them to rent his floors, and him to make money off us taxpayers.
I do not want my tax dollars to go to his pocketbook. I was smart enough not to go to his university, and I'm smart enough to know this is not right.

LOL Elections have consequences....

Meanwhile he will forgo the 400 thousand dollar salary as President. Ya he sure is trying to make money off this. Loon.

and we should not pay for floors to be rented to the secret service at Trump Towers. If they want to stay , Trump should donate those floors.

This is a conflict of interest. He is making personal income off of our tax dollars.
Blow it out your fucking ass. You had no problem with the Clintons making us pay to build a mc mansion on their chappaqua property to house SS agents. And that's a property that will belong to them, and whomever inherits their shit. So save your phony outrage you fucking fraud.

A excellent parental decision. She want to give her son a chance to complete the school year where he is.

I am sure the spoiled son can find a school in DC, or like I said donate the floors.
Oh look, another loon who has declared open season on a ten year old.

Muslims are particularly adamant that the entire presidential family reside in close quarters to each other at all times. That makes it easier to wipe out the whole line.

LOL Elections have consequences....
They do! And America will Trump the same chance it gave Obama.

A excellent parental decision. She want to give her son a chance to complete the school year where he is.

I am sure the spoiled son can find a school in DC, or like I said donate the floors.
Oh look, another loon who has declared open season on a ten year old. Muslims are particularly adamant that the entire presidential family reside in close quarters to each other at all times. That makes it easier to wipe out the whole line.
Stupid girl being stupid. The American people should not have to pay $300 million a year in security on Trump Towers. Just have DJT jack up the rent to pay for it.

You aren't a tax payer, pens,and everybody knows it.

Oh look, another loon who has declared open season on a ten year old. Muslims are particularly adamant that the entire presidential family reside in close quarters to each other at all times. That makes it easier to wipe out the whole line.
Stupid girl being stupid. The American people should not have to pay $300 million a year in security on Trump Towers. Just have DJT jack up the rent to pay for it.

You don't speak for Americans, traitor. So stfu.

Meanwhile he will forgo the 400 thousand dollar salary as President. Ya he sure is trying to make money off this. Loon.

Do you realize he is making two and a half times in one day by having the U.S. government rent one of the floors in Trump Tower than his annual salary as POTUS. So in just 2 days, he has made more than what he would make in 4 years as President.

Do you realize he is making two and a half times in one day by having the U.S. government rent one of the floors in Trump Tower than his annual salary as POTUS. So in just 2 days, he has made more than what he would make in 4 years as President.

You certainly have a hair up your rectum over this, don't you?

Yeah, because I think it is dumb to point that he is not taking a $400K a year salary...when he just made enough to cover 4 years worth of salary off the government in 2 days. It's dumb.

and we should not pay for floors to be rented to the secret service at Trump Towers. If they want to stay , Trump should donate those floors.

This is a conflict of interest. He is making personal income off of our tax dollars.

What's the point of being in government if you can't turn a tidy profit for yourself? Clintons were dead broke when Willie left office. It's taken all,they have to make a couple hundred mil in a decade and a half.

What's the point of being in government if you can't turn a tidy profit for yourself? Clintons were dead broke when Willie left office. It's taken all,they have to make a couple hundred mil in a decade and a half.

Think Trump will try and pilfer WH furnishings when he leaves?

You are projecting your own angst, longknife.

Why don't all of you who find this funny , pitch in and send him some money to pay for those floors since I do not want to.

See how I feel about tax dollars going for abortions at PPP...
Fallacy of false equivalency. Congress makes those decisions on PP, Trump is making these financial decisions without congressional approval. I am sure than Paul Ryan has told him privately "not going to happen, batman."

Why don't all of you who find this funny , pitch in and send him some money to pay for those floors since I do not want to.

See how I feel about tax dollars going for abortions at PPP...

There are no gov funded abortions at PPP, also a poor comparison. Here we have a Pres who would be making personal income off of a rent paid to his corp. Big difference.

Forum List

Back