Trump I voted for Trump, ask this Trump voter anything.

Should we allow people of orange skin color to use the same water fountains as black and white people?

I have a few questions:

1) After you beat your slaves, do you drown a few puppies for good measure?
2) What is the best way to flaunt your white privilege?
3) Do you always wear a Top Hat and monocle, or just on holidays?

I have a few questions:

1) After you beat your slaves, do you drown a few puppies for good measure?
2) What is the best way to flaunt your white privilege?
3) Do you always wear a Top Hat and monocle, or just on holidays?

1. I own neither slaves nor puppies. I'm a cat person.

2. I wouldn't know. I have never tried.

3. I don't wear hats at all, they hide my perfect hairless dome. I'd wear a monacle if I could find one.

Does it bother you that the only issue he has been consistent on over the decades is his defense of that hair-do?

What are your feelings about the $trillion infrastructure plan idea?

I wonder who is going to pay for it. It is one of a couple of things I disagreed with Trump on. Not sure that the Congress will approve though, we shall see.

It sounds like the money would be borrowed, and that was one justification that Steve Bannon made - that with low borrowing rates now is the time to rebuild stuff.

Idk, I guess it's a question of whether one believes that our national debt will lead to near-term painful consequences.

Does it bother you that the only issue he has been consistent on over the decades is his defense of that hair-do?

No. Like most average peopke, such as myself, he has undergone changes in views and opinions. As you learn, you may have to abandon old beliefs. A politician who has no morals or values outside of the party, will not change ever.

The thing about Trump that I do like is that I believe he really cares about this country and wants to make it great again. He may or may not get the things done that he wants to do, but his attitude is right.

You're in steel, ya? Should Trump change or maintain Obama's 522% tariff on “dumped” Chinese cold-rolled steel?

I wonder who is going to pay for it. It is one of a couple of things I disagreed with Trump on. Not sure that the Congress will approve though, we shall see.
Why don´t you agree to fixing one of Americas most urgent problems?

Because it isn't one of our most urgent problems and it's expensive. I'm ok with doing it if it can be paid for with cuts elsewhere. What I have learned about our government is that no matter which party is in charge, the spending always happens but the paying for it seldom does. I disagree with him on doing that because I don't believe he will be able to pay for it.

I will try to answer honestly and without malice.

How generous!

Do you feel like in sports, when your team has won, the feeling of "we beat them"? Or is it more a feeling of anticipation, that everyone is going to benefit from this, that you no longer have "opponents". That you are one team now, after the election.

/EV

how do you feel about the proposed changes to medicare? which insurance companies will profit the most from the changes?

Why is trump stacking his staff with political insiders or the 1%?

Should the taxpayer rent space in trump tower for the secret service since melania has opted not to move to the white house? how much will that cost a year?

will trump govern or just tour the country continuing to rally his base with empty promises?

ie....lock her up....build the wall mexico will pay for it....

I will try to answer honestly and without malice.

How generous!

Do you feel like in sports, when your team has won, the feeling of "we beat them"? Or is it more a feeling of anticipation, that everyone is going to benefit from this, that you no longer have "opponents". That you are one team now, after the election.

/EV

Wow! Excellent question. I have to admit to a satisfied feeling in that Hillary got beat and the Democrats got trounced at all levels.

I do believe that in the end, everyone will benefit. In fact, I predict that the left will try to claim that the improvements in the economy and foreign relations will be because of what Obama did and Trump just benefitted from.

Why don´t you agree to fixing one of Americas most urgent problems?

Because it isn't one of our most urgent problems and it's expensive. I'm ok with doing it if it can be paid for with cuts elsewhere. What I have learned about our government is that no matter which party is in charge, the spending always happens but the paying for it seldom does. I disagree with him on doing that because I don't believe he will be able to pay for it.
Oh yes, it is.

2013 Report Card for America's Infrastructure

Forum List

Back