Trump's wall is working!!

...As with everything Trump does, he made it much, much worse.
Well, there's a bit of common ground... he does well-enough on the outside but as a national leader he's a frigging train-wreck.

That does not negate the idea that a substantive southern border wall will prove beneficial, but he's the wrong one to lead such an initiative.

Right message... wrong messenger.

So a wall is good unless it's Trump that builds it. And you don't think you have a problem????

...We have done quite well for 200 years without a wall of hate
We have no 'wall of hate'.

We have a wall protecting our southern national border.

We have that wall because of a flood of refugees and illegal aliens crossing our border in recent decades.

A flood that at an given time accounts for anywhere from 10,000,000 to 30,000,000 Illegal Aliens upon US soil without our express prior consent.

A nation that cannot enforce its own national territorial sovereignty is no nation at all.

We are - and intend to remain - a nation, regardless of how many globalist internationalist leftist freaks come out of the woodwork howling otherwise.

Illegal Aliens do more harm than good to the American Economy.

They depress wages in various trades and undercut the livelihoods and career-paths of countless American Citizens and have been doing so for decades.

Enough is enough.

The wall is merely a tool in a larger tool-kit designed to begin reversing that trend and to regain control of our border and that aspect of our national sovereignty.

It's one of the primary causes for the Democratic Party humiliation in 2016, and those idiots never seem to learn from their past mistakes - ideological fools.

The frigging Democrats are so busy kissing Latino a$$ that they've lost sight of the vastly larger audience of American Citizens who might otherwise vote for them.

Kinda like spending a dollar to make a dime ( wasting the votes of those who might otherwise vote for them, merely to gain Hispanic support ).

Well... even though the Pubs have no room to talk in other areas... in the above context, Dems aren't exactly the brightest crayons in the box, are they?

Border crossings were at a 50 year low when Trump took office. As this chart shows, until the pandmic hit, ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSING WERE WAY WAY UP DUE TO TRUMP'S POLICIES.

Of course Trump NEEDED them to go up in order to justify spending $50 billion on a wall which doesn't work. What's working is the pandemic. Nobody is trying to get into the USA now.

As with everything Trump does, he made it much, much worse.

WTF do you get this 50 billion from? They wouldn't even give Trump less than a tenth of that. Furthermore it's more than the pandemic. Trump created policies to stop illegal immigration that worked fantastically, and was working long before Covid.

The total cost of the Wall, if completed, is $50 billion or more. What Trump has been given so far, is just a down payment.

Trump did NOTHING to stop the border crossings except separate young children from their parents, and imprison 42,000 refugee claimants, at a cost of $700 per day per prisoner, into the coffers of the for profit prison companies who donated to his inauguration.

I gather you didn't look at the link that I provided. Of course not. Why look at facts? Total illegal crossings in 2015 - 444,000. Total illegal crossings in 2019 - 977,000. More than double. 521,000 in 2018.

The ONLY year border crossings were lower than Obama's was 2017 - before Trump had a chance to make things worse:

You don't know what you're talking about. Trump told Mexico to stop letting immigrants from their south to enter their country to get to ours. They did it. Trump created policy that anybody wanting to apply for asylum must do so at the US embassy in their country. No longer are they coming to our border, us letting them in, and them never showing up for their court date, thus another illegal alien.

If they do somehow manage to get past Mexico police and to our border, they have to wait in Mexico until the day of their hearing. If they were offered asylum along the way and refused it, they don't get a hearing. They are automatically disqualified for US asylum thanks to our great President Donald Trump.

If you are a female looking for a US Visa, you cannot get one if you are pregnant. That will help slow down Birther Tourism which is so dangerous for our country, and the Democrats could care less. It will also stop women from coming here just to drop anchor babies on us.

We have that wall because of a flood of refugees and illegal aliens crossing our border in recent decades.

A flood that at an given time accounts for anywhere from 10,000,000 to 30,000,000 Illegal Aliens upon US soil without our express prior consent.

A nation that cannot enforce its own national territorial sovereignty is no nation at all.

We are - and intend to remain - a nation, regardless of how many globalist internationalist leftist freaks come out of the woodwork howling otherwise.

They depress wages in various trades and undercut the livelihoods and career-paths of countless American Citizens and have been doing so for decades.

Enough is enough.

The wall is merely a tool in a larger tool-kit designed to begin reversing that trend and to regain control of our border and that aspect of our national sovereignty.

It's one of the primary causes for the Democratic Party humiliation in 2016, and those idiots never seem to learn from their past mistakes - ideological fools.

The frigging Democrats are so busy kissing Latino a$$ that they've lost sight of the vastly larger audience of American Citizens who might otherwise vote for them.

Kinda like spending a dollar to make a dime ( wasting the votes of those who might otherwise vote for them, merely to gain Hispanic support ).

Well... even though the Pubs have no room to talk in other areas... in the above context, Dems aren't exactly the brightest crayons in the box, are they?

Border crossings were at a 50 year low when Trump took office. As this chart shows, until the pandmic hit, ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSING WERE WAY WAY UP DUE TO TRUMP'S POLICIES.

Of course Trump NEEDED them to go up in order to justify spending $50 billion on a wall which doesn't work. What's working is the pandemic. Nobody is trying to get into the USA now.

Dragonlady Lying again. Stupid fuck doesn't think we call out her stupid lies.
Border crossings were much higher from 2000-2005 than under Trump.
1595688930851.png

Very Powerful Wall

Yeah, the wall blew down during construction in high winds before it was secured. Gee, that's a good reason not to put it up.

Do you want to know why you are brainwashed into believing the wall won't work? Because your puppet masters know it will work.

If they actually believed the wall wouldn't work, they'd welcome Trump to build it. After it's proven a failure, they could rub Republicans noses in it for decades to come. How do they know it will work? Because it's worked here and in every other country barriers of some sort were erected.

Republicans noses will be rubbed in it for decades to come. It's just stupid to spend that much money for that purpose.

Very Powerful Wall

Yeah, the wall blew down during construction in high winds before it was secured. Gee, that's a good reason not to put it up.

Do you want to know why you are brainwashed into believing the wall won't work? Because your puppet masters know it will work.

If they actually believed the wall wouldn't work, they'd welcome Trump to build it. After it's proven a failure, they could rub Republicans noses in it for decades to come. How do they know it will work? Because it's worked here and in every other country barriers of some sort were erected.

Republicans noses will be rubbed in it for decades to come. It's just stupid to spend that much money for that purpose.

1. Democrat noses might not snort as much cocaine because of the wall. That would be a good thing.
2. Minorities might be getting better jobs and better pay by stopping the cheap labor coming over the old wall.
3. There are fewer opioid deaths because of the wall
4. US kids are getting more attention in classes because they aren't as crowded because of the wall
5. Democrats can't waste more tax dollars giving free stuff to illegals because of the wall

Very Powerful Wall

Wrong. It's the smartest money we ever spent. Whenever Dims act concerned about government spending, you know they are full of shit.

Very Powerful Wall

Spend what money? Do you know how much we're spending? 3.5 billion dollars. 3.5 billion dollars is half of what we spend for food stamps for just one month, and this isn't a monthly expense, it's a one-time expense.

You people on the left know nothing about investments. That's why you're always crying about low wage jobs while making claim you are financially doing well yourselves. A wall is an investment because we won't have to be supporting these kids that illegals drop here. They won't be going to our hospitals without paying a dime for treatment. Their kids won't be going to our schools that American taxpayers pay for. An investment.

Very Powerful Wall

Spend what money? Do you know how much we're spending? 3.5 billion dollars. 3.5 billion dollars is half of what we spend for food stamps for just one month, and this isn't a monthly expense, it's a one-time expense.

You people on the left know nothing about investments. That's why you're always crying about low wage jobs while making claim you are financially doing well yourselves. A wall is an investment because we won't have to be supporting these kids that illegals drop here. They won't be going to our hospitals without paying a dime for treatment. Their kids won't be going to our schools that American taxpayers pay for. An investment.

Typical right winger. 3.5 billion isn't a lot of money? That's just nuts.

If Trump would have built the wall his first year for $2 to $4 billion like he said he would I would be happy! But it's become an incomplete $10+ billion boondoggle as I knew it would become & heading straight for the $72 billion money pit to complete as Democrats said it would. But who cares because Trump just prints more money so my savings, SS & Medicare become worthless. Just buy gold & watch this stupid Republican Government, US dollar & Wall shit collapse.

au0365nyb.gif

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200129190030-us-border-wall-falls-over-high-winds.jpg

Last edited:
Very Powerful Wall

Nope, not for what we're getting in return it's not. We spent over 4 trillion dollars in 2019. Do you know how many billions it takes to make 1 trillion?

Very Powerful Wall

Dims don't hesitate to spend $3 trillion on their COVID welfare, but $3.5 billion is a lot of money? Illegals cost us $120 billion every year.

Who are you trying to kid?

If Trump would have built the wall his first year for $2 to $4 billion like he said he would I would be happy! But it's become an incomplete $10+ billion boondoggle as I knew it would become & heading straight for the $72 billion money pit to complete as Democrats said it would. But who cares because Trump just prints more money so my savings, SS & Medicare become worthless. Just buy gold & watch this stupid Republican Government, US dollar & Wall shit collapse.

au0365nyb.gif

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200129190030-us-border-wall-falls-over-high-winds.jpg

Your imbecile theories have already been debunked 1000 times.

...The invective and divisive narration is all coming from the Dims...
And that (and you) are part of what is wrong with this country... an inability to recognize weaknesses in one's own party, and to man-up and admit them.

All coming from the Dim side? Yeah, sure, Sparky... pull the other one. Even your own people know that's bull$hit, so stop trying to peddle that lie.

The Dims have got a ton of sins to answer for themselves, but if you truly believe that all the divisive talk is coming only from them, you're clinically delusional.

They don't want the wall built under any circumstances...
Of COURSE they don't... where did I say otherwise?... but what does that have to do with Rump being a failing, clumsy Project Manager in this matter?

eople who blame Trump for the non-stop Dim temper tantrum are obviously Dims themselves...
Good thing for me, then, that I haven't been blaming your Orange Baboon-God for the idiot Dems and their temper tantrums, eh?

...You're just making another excuse for not building it...
Incorrect. I am citing Rump as a highly incompetent macro-level Project Manager; I have made no judgment here concerning the efficacy of the wall.

...Your claim that you want illegal aliens gone isn't supported by what you post in this forum...
You confuse strong opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with a weak stance on Illegal Aliens.

Find any collection of a half-dozen threads on the subject in which I have participated and you'll see for yourself just how wrong you are about me on this.

Hell, for all I care, you can load Illegal Aliens into trebouchets and catapults and launch their a$$e$ back over the Rio Grande.

...Trump handled the family separation issue better than Obama, but the fake news isn't trying to destroy Obama...
It doesn't matter how Obumble handled it... what matters at-present is how Rump handled it... and that answer is "Badly, at best."

You should have figured-out by the 4th or 5th grade that the "But the other guy did it, too" defense is both juvenile and ineffective.

You hired Rump to do a better job than Obumble in this and related matters... and he screwed-the-pooch on the family-separation optics.

...Bottom line: You're a sleazy lying moron.
I am a stand-up fellow... forthright and operating in the light of day... nothing overly-sleazy about me, old sod.

I also do not (or only very rarely) lie... it's far too much trouble to keep track of lies... honesty requires far less effort, and I'm a lazy man in that regard.

As to being a moron, well... you may be on to something there... Lord knows, I can be dumb as a box-o-rox from time to time, however...

Judging by most of your content, the juvenile ideas behind them, and your glaringly obvious gullibility, it appears that I'm in very good company. ;)

--------

Oh, and, by the way... your childish ad hominem attacks do nothing to counter the Truth that your boy is an incompetent Project Leader with regard to the wall.

I would pursue this further but my folks taught me that it was wrong to pick on little kids... chronological little kids, or intellectual ones.

Last edited:

Enough is enough.

WTF do you get this 50 billion from? They wouldn't even give Trump less than a tenth of that. Furthermore it's more than the pandemic. Trump created policies to stop illegal immigration that worked fantastically, and was working long before Covid.

The total cost of the Wall, if completed, is $50 billion or more. What Trump has been given so far, is just a down payment.

Trump did NOTHING to stop the border crossings except separate young children from their parents, and imprison 42,000 refugee claimants, at a cost of $700 per day per prisoner, into the coffers of the for profit prison companies who donated to his inauguration.

I gather you didn't look at the link that I provided. Of course not. Why look at facts? Total illegal crossings in 2015 - 444,000. Total illegal crossings in 2019 - 977,000. More than double. 521,000 in 2018.

The ONLY year border crossings were lower than Obama's was 2017 - before Trump had a chance to make things worse:
Trump had to steal the money from the military.

...The invective and divisive narration is all coming from the Dims...
And that (and you) are part of what is wrong with this country... an inability recognize weaknesses in one's own party, and to man-up and admit them.

All coming from the Dim side? Yeah, sure, Sparky... pull the other one. Even your own people know that's bull$hit, so stop trying to peddle that lie.

The Dims have got a ton of sins to answer for themselves, but if you truly believe that all the divisive talk is coming only from them, you're clinically delusional.

They don't want the wall built under any circumstances...
Of COURSE they don't... where did I say otherwise?... but what does that have to do with Rump being a failing, clumsy Project Manager in this matter?

eople who blame Trump for the non-stop Dim temper tantrum are obviously Dims themselves...
Good thing for me, then, that I haven't been blaming your Orange Baboon-God for the idiot Dems and their temper tantrums, eh?

...You're just making another excuse for not building it...
Incorrect. I am citing Rump as a highly incompetent macro-level Project Manager; I have made no judgment here concerning the efficacy of the wall.

...Your claim that you want illegal aliens gone isn't supported by what you post in this forum...
You confuse strong opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with a weak stance on Illegal Aliens.

Find any collection of a half-dozen threads on the subject in which I have participated and you'll see for yourself just how wrong you are about me on this.

Hell, for all I care, you can load Illegal Aliens into trebouchets and catapults and launch their a$$e$ back over the Rio Grande.

...Trump handled the family separation issue better than Obama, but the fake news isn't trying to destroy Obama...
It doesn't matter how Obumble handled it... what matters at-present is how Rump handled it... and that answer is "Badly, at best."

You should have figured-out by the 4th or 5th grade that the "But the other guy did it, too" defense is both juvenile and ineffective.

You hired Rump to do a better job than Obumble in this and related matters... and he screwed-the-pooch on the family-separation optics.

...Bottom line: You're a sleazy lying moron.
I am a stand-up fellow... forthright and operating in the light of day... nothing overly-sleazy about me, old sod.

I also do not (or only very rarely) lie... it's far too much trouble to keep track of lies... honesty requires far less effort, and I'm a lazy man in that regard.

As to being a moron, well... you may be on to something there... Lord knows, I can be dumb as a box-o-rox from time to time, however...

Judging by most of your content, the juvenile ideas behind them, and your glaringly obvious gullibility, it appears that I'm in very good company. ;)

--------

Oh, and, by the way... your childish ad hominem attacks do nothing to counter the Truth that your boy is an incompetent Project Leader with regard to the wall.

I would pursue this further but my folks taught me that it was wrong to pick on little kids... chronological little kids, or intellectual ones.
I won't waste my time responding to this mountain of lies.

...So a wall is good unless it's Trump that builds it. And you don't think you have a problem????
In truth, I don't believe that a wall will be worth the cost, but, on the other hand, what we've been doing so far hasn't worked either, and the situation has gotten so far out of hand with Illegals that we might as well drop a few billion on that as an experiment to see if it will help enough to make it worth our while.

From my perspective, the wall isn't good... but it may have become an unfortunate necessity...

As to Rump... he's an ineffective macro-level Project Manager in any such endeavor...

He's not in his element... an autocratic real-estate development niche... he can't dictate...

He needs to secure sufficient consensus and resources to execute, and he has failed to do so, largely because he doesn't know how to do that...

He never expected to be President... he was stunned when he actually won and had to pony-up... and his lack of preparedness and competency is showing...

And that's not a personal problem... that's a nationwide one... exacerbated when 2016 supporters won't take off the blinders and admit his portfolio of failures.

Enough is enough.

Do you ever stop spouting bullshit?

You said the number of crossings was the lowest in 50 years. Then you posted a graph that only goes back to 2015.

YOU could have googled the numbers to prove me wrong, but NO, you had to fling your monkey shit, and call me a liar.

I am reminded of a saying I heard in my youth: "There is no human being alive who is so stupid, so lazy and so venal that they are completely useless. Even the most ignorant and slothful will serve as a warning to others.

That's your function. To serve as a warning of what ignorant, lazy and stupid really looks like.

Forum List

Back