Trump's wall is working!!

...So a wall is good unless it's Trump that builds it. And you don't think you have a problem????
In truth, I don't believe that a wall will be worth the cost, but, on the other hand, what we've been doing so far hasn't worked either, and the situation has gotten so far out of hand with Illegals that we might as well drop a few billion on that as an experiment to see if it will help enough to make it worth our while.

From my perspective, the wall isn't good... but it may have become an unfortunate necessity...

As to Rump... he's an ineffective macro-level Project Manager in any such endeavor...

He's not in his element... an autocratic real-estate development niche... he can't dictate...

He needs to secure sufficient consensus and resources to execute, and he has failed to do so, largely because he doesn't know how to do that...

He never expected to be President... he was stunned when he actually won and had to pony-up... and his lack of preparedness and competency is showing...

And that's not a personal problem... that's a nationwide one... exacerbated when 2016 supporters won't take off the blinders and admit his portfolio of failures.

How do you think Trump became a billionaire in the first place? That's right, from overseeing projects just like this wall. The border has never been better. President Trump put into place several policies that virtually brought coming here illegally to a halt. Trump has done more to secure that border than all the Presidents before him combined.

The only person here with blinders on is you, and that's because you refuse to give credit where credit is due all because of your utter personal hatred of our President. You are the TDS poster boy. President Trump didn't draw up this wall on his own. He's had engineers and the border patrol come together to make this the most successful border possible.

Yes, it's going to help greatly. Why? Because borders have helped every country that uses them. Yes, some will find a way to slip through the cracks, but if it stops 99% of border crossers, that's a huge help to our border patrol and our country.

...We have done quite well for 200 years without a wall of hate
We have no 'wall of hate'.

We have a wall protecting our southern national border.

We have that wall because of a flood of refugees and illegal aliens crossing our border in recent decades.

A flood that at an given time accounts for anywhere from 10,000,000 to 30,000,000 Illegal Aliens upon US soil without our express prior consent.

A nation that cannot enforce its own national territorial sovereignty is no nation at all.

We are - and intend to remain - a nation, regardless of how many globalist internationalist leftist freaks come out of the woodwork howling otherwise.

Illegal Aliens do more harm than good to the American Economy.

They depress wages in various trades and undercut the livelihoods and career-paths of countless American Citizens and have been doing so for decades.

Enough is enough.

The wall is merely a tool in a larger tool-kit designed to begin reversing that trend and to regain control of our border and that aspect of our national sovereignty.

It's one of the primary causes for the Democratic Party humiliation in 2016, and those idiots never seem to learn from their past mistakes - ideological fools.

The frigging Democrats are so busy kissing Latino a$$ that they've lost sight of the vastly larger audience of American Citizens who might otherwise vote for them.

Kinda like spending a dollar to make a dime ( wasting the votes of those who might otherwise vote for them, merely to gain Hispanic support ).

Well... even though the Pubs have no room to talk in other areas... in the above context, Dems aren't exactly the brightest crayons in the box, are they?

Border crossings were at a 50 year low when Trump took office. As this chart shows, until the pandmic hit, ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSING WERE WAY WAY UP DUE TO TRUMP'S POLICIES.

Of course Trump NEEDED them to go up in order to justify spending $50 billion on a wall which doesn't work. What's working is the pandemic. Nobody is trying to get into the USA now.

As with everything Trump does, he made it much, much worse.

WTF do you get this 50 billion from? They wouldn't even give Trump less than a tenth of that. Furthermore it's more than the pandemic. Trump created policies to stop illegal immigration that worked fantastically, and was working long before Covid.

The total cost of the Wall, if completed, is $50 billion or more. What Trump has been given so far, is just a down payment.

Trump did NOTHING to stop the border crossings except separate young children from their parents, and imprison 42,000 refugee claimants, at a cost of $700 per day per prisoner, into the coffers of the for profit prison companies who donated to his inauguration.

I gather you didn't look at the link that I provided. Of course not. Why look at facts? Total illegal crossings in 2015 - 444,000. Total illegal crossings in 2019 - 977,000. More than double. 521,000 in 2018.

The ONLY year border crossings were lower than Obama's was 2017 - before Trump had a chance to make things worse:
Trump had to steal the money from the military.

That money wouldn't have been there without Trump. Don't worry about the military, they are doing better even with that wall funding than they have under 8 years of Hussein.

...I won't waste my time responding to this mountain of lies.
That's because...

1. they aren't lies

2. you lack the skill to continue - effectively - as the exchange heats up
They are lies, and I simply lack the interest to deal with your idiocies and obvious lies.

Monkey shit is all you ever have.
Falsehoods and delusions and media propaganda is all you ever will.

You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you on the ass and called you Sally.

To keep food prices & food-stamp cost low undocumented farm workers pack tightly into buses transporting them to the fields, share toilets & drinking water sources. Covid-19 is taking a heavy toll on them & their families. Plus 15,000 undocumented meat packing workers have already been infected & most were still forced to work while sick. Trump signed EO forcing them to work & shielding companies from liability. You will starve & die in fights over food without them.
farmworkers-board-labor-bus-1024x683.jpg

Last edited:
To keep food prices & food-stamp cost low undocumented farm workers pack tightly into buses transporting them to the fields, share toilets & drinking water sources. Covid-19 is taking a heavy toll on them & their families. Plus 15,000 undocumented meat packing workers have already been infected & most were still forced to work while sick. Trump signed EO forcing them to work & shielding companies from liability. You will starve & die in fights over food without them.
Americans used to do those jobs. I know, I have family that did it. America does not need illegals to do those jobs.

Americans used to do those jobs. I know, I have family that did it. America does not need illegals to do those jobs.
My parents own a huge farm & I grew up on it doing those jobs. I know there is no way most US citizens will ever go do that hard labor for almost nothing. They will choose to kill you & steal your food first.

That's fine.

To resolve this, it is time to revitalize and then fiercely enforce the Itinerant Worker VISA or Permit program.

If a farmer or company needs unskilled labor from south of the border, those workers can get permits or temporary visas.

That way, no worker can be turned-into or maintained as a live-in-the-shadows slave.

However... the split-second they overstay, back they go; no bull$hit; no excuses; no exceptions beyond emergency medical or other special needs.

And if that becomes problematic, farmers and companies start paying a Living Wage, and prices go up; to the devil with the consequences.

Our border... our economy... our country... our rules.

Last edited:
Of course it's working. Even Democrats knew that was going to happen. That's why they fought against it so hard. It's almost like Democrats are trying to make our country fail.

Look at the 2020 red line and see how the illegal crossings have dropped.
Trump was right, the democrats and their "open borders" and elimination of ICE are wrong.
One more thing that should happen is the addition of a "remittance tax" on money sent out of the US to pay for the wall and ICE.

View attachment 334832
Many are getting through by the millions through chain migration!!
Chain migration has obliterated America
. I hope T wins and the wall could be finished in 2022-23

Trump was right, the democrats and their "open borders" and elimination of ICE are wrong.
One more thing that should happen is the addition of a "remittance tax" on money sent out of the US to pay for the wall and ICE.

View attachment 334832
Many are getting through by the millions through chain migration!!
Chain migration has obliterated America
. I hope T wins and the wall could be finished in 2022-23
Trumps mail order bride used chain migration for her family

View attachment 334832
Trump’s wall of covid is working well.

Forum List

Back