Do illegal aliens lie at the root of every political and societal problem in America? Why would politicians allow such a thing?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
More importantly, why would The People stand for such a thing?
Welfare
Healthcare
Education
Jails and prison populations
Criminality
Community degradation
Government shutdowns
Am I missing something here? Am I making this up? What kind of a person / voter continues to vote in favor of this shit?

Last edited:
Do illegal aliens lie at the root of every political and societal problem in America?

no

Which significant issues are they not the primary party to?
Preverts, pedos, and other sexual deviants.
SJW virtue signalers and their insidious political correctness.
Prog busybody do-gooder nannies.
The commies infesting all levels of academe.

None of those chronic problems have anything to do with illegals.

Welfare
Healthcare
Education
Criminality
Community degradation
Government shutdowns
Am I missing something here? Am I making this up? What kind of a person / voter continues to vote in favor of this shit?
every societal problem in this country is caused by the democrat and republican partys,,,

Welfare
Healthcare
Education
Criminality
Community degradation
Government shutdowns
every societal problem in this country is caused by the democrat and republican partys,,,
Dont leave out the third party libs.

they are part of the problem also

Welfare
Healthcare
Education
Criminality
Community degradation
Government shutdowns

You mean the politicians whom make up the parties you speak of...the ones hired by The People?

No. But illegal aliens do exacerbate the problems.

Which significant issues are they not found at the core?
What do you mean by "found at the core"? Are you suggesting cause and effect? For example, Walfare is a problem even without illegal aliens.

The more people we have demanding free shit the more politicians want to offer free shit.....More needy illegals = more free shit offerings.

Welfare
Healthcare
Education
Criminality
Community degradation
Government shutdowns

You mean the politicians whom make up the parties you speak of...the ones hired by The People?
yes you are your worst enemy,,,

what I dont understand is why youre on here complaining about something you caused,,,

Forum List

Back