Trumps vaccine problem

Nixon's secretary, Vernon Walters, was also a Jesuit puppet, trained in the UK. So Hunter's travels mimic other pathologies. (Walters V., Silent Missions)

It was the same vaccine.

Can't read, dummass? Another illiterate lefty moron? I said nothing about the vaccine, idiot, I was talking about Biden's vaccine problem. He went on record saying that Trump should be removed for 200,000 deaths on his watch (which all occured before the vaccine even came out) then went on to have three times more on his watch WITH the vaccine!!!! Honestly, you just can't make up such fucked up shit! So what's that useless stinking piece of shit still doing in office?

Can't read, dummass? Another illiterate lefty moron? I said nothing about the vaccine, idiot, I was talking about Biden's vaccine problem. He went on record saying that Trump should be removed for 200,000 deaths on his watch (which all occured before the vaccine even came out) then went on to have three times more on his watch WITH the vaccine!!!! Honestly, you just can't make up such fucked up shit! So what's that useless stinking piece of shit still doing in office?

Who gives give a fuck what Biden says? He's a demented old fool. He also said he was going to end fossil fuels. Did you believe that too?

ANY GOP candidate is going to shove Trumps support for the vaccine down his throat. And for good reason. Here is him bashing the GA governor for not locking down businesses.

I hate to admit it but you're correct on this one.

With one massive caveat: There is no other credible GOP candidate on the vaccine except DeSantis.

Who else isn't going to just repeat the generic talking points?

Do you expect us to believe Nikki Haley is going to come out as some frothing vax denying wackjob? Fuck no, she's practically controlled opposition.

What your argument has going for you, is virtually none of the other candidates have a hope in hell.

So if DeSantis does jump in, you do have a point.

This is Trump's achilles' heel if DeSantis is a go.

True, his vaccine stance is a problem. But he never forced people to take it. We’ll still take him over any RINO establishment stooge.

Good point. Excellent point.

Against DeSantis and his track record?

Well, let's just say if I were on the DeSantis team, I would still see a massive opening in the contest.

Forum List

Back