Trump’s Transition Team Considers Sarah Palin For Possible Cabinet Spot

This is getting more and more entertaining every day...
Palin... another imbecile in the bag... :lmao:
Says the Hildabeast fanboy, a colostomy bag in a pantsuit. Lol

I think you are confused...
It is not me who did go out there and voted for one of the 2 most corrupt people on this planet...
It was you... you reps, dems, libs, consvs..

And i am laughing at you all, because you really think you could win anything other than corruption by picking one corruption over another...

And you have been fighting over a crooked Hillary and a corrupt Trump for years.... :D

What a bunch of idiots... :lmao:
Problem is I did not vote for either candidate, I wrote in Elmer FUD… LOL

Good for you then...

Trump’s Transition Team Considers Sarah Palin For Possible Cabinet Spot

What's one more grifter...

palin-trump-lead-paint.jpg

Dear lord, it begins already. We need political hacks in govt positions like we need a hole in the head. Palin is about as qualified to run a govt bureaucracy like Interior as I am to do brain surgery. If this is the direction Trump is going to go, I'm already disappointed. I had hoped he would approach such things with the outlook of a pragmatist. Find the person most qualified for the position, politics be damned.

What a real stupid response. She ran a state, the fact you don't like her has nothing to do with the qualifications. This is as stupid as saying Clinton wasn't qualified. Liberals need to grow up.
I'm not even close to being a liberal. My point is being a politician doesn't exactly prepare you for being the head of the Dept of Interior. For too long we've put politicians in positions where we need people with specific technical knowledge.
Being the governor of Alaska and handling the oil companies contributions to her constituents, (which increased significantly under her),and other natural resources, makes her quite knowledgeable on what would be prerequisite for an excellent interior Sec.
Still even at that, I sincerely doubt she was the expert in her own administration. Do you think her leading adviser on energy policy was a former mayor or perhaps an expert on natural resources? I would hope the latter.

So who would you recommend? A former business executive?

Dear lord, it begins already. We need political hacks in govt positions like we need a hole in the head. Palin is about as qualified to run a govt bureaucracy like Interior as I am to do brain surgery. If this is the direction Trump is going to go, I'm already disappointed. I had hoped he would approach such things with the outlook of a pragmatist. Find the person most qualified for the position, politics be damned.

What a real stupid response. She ran a state, the fact you don't like her has nothing to do with the qualifications. This is as stupid as saying Clinton wasn't qualified. Liberals need to grow up.
I'm not even close to being a liberal. My point is being a politician doesn't exactly prepare you for being the head of the Dept of Interior. For too long we've put politicians in positions where we need people with specific technical knowledge.
Being the governor of Alaska and handling the oil companies contributions to her constituents, (which increased significantly under her),and other natural resources, makes her quite knowledgeable on what would be prerequisite for an excellent interior Sec.
Still even at that, I sincerely doubt she was the expert in her own administration. Do you think her leading adviser on energy policy was a former mayor or perhaps an expert on natural resources? I would hope the latter.

Me? I wouldn't know where to begin. I would think a Pres Elect would have more resources than I. I doubt a business leader would be at the top of my list, although I wouldn't categorically rule them out. I'm sure there are experts on the subject of natural resources in this population of 330 million. Keep in mind the dept of Interior has far more responsibilities than extraction industries.

Last edited:
Incoming PDS in 3....2....1...

President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team is seriously discussing the possibility of giving former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin a cabinet position, Politico reported Wednesday.

The Trump campaign is floating the idea of tapping the former Alaskan governor as Trump’s interior secretary. Palin has made no secret about her interest in holding a position in a Trump administration.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

trumppalinconf18f-1-web.jpg
If he makes her Secretary of Defense of Secretary of State, we might as well commit suicide now.

Incoming PDS in 3....2....1...

President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team is seriously discussing the possibility of giving former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin a cabinet position, Politico reported Wednesday.

The Trump campaign is floating the idea of tapping the former Alaskan governor as Trump’s interior secretary. Palin has made no secret about her interest in holding a position in a Trump administration.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

trumppalinconf18f-1-web.jpg
If he makes her Secretary of Defense of Secretary of State, we might as well commit suicide now.
Try reading, Sec of the Interior!

Me? I wouldn't know where to begin. I would think a Pres Elect would have more resources than I. I doubt a business leader would be at the top of my list, although I wouldn't categorically rule them out. I'm sure there are experts on the subject of natural resources in this population of 330 million. Keep in mind the dept of Interior has far more responsibilities than extraction industries.

However you know for a certainty that Palin is not qualified.

Well considering that her credentials appear to be entirely comprised of being a politician, I would venture that she is not qualified.

Well considering that her credentials appear to be entirely comprised of being a politician, I would venture that she is not qualified.

So a governor whose state was mostly federally owned and worked extensively with the Dept. Of Interior, wouldn't have enough experience, yet you don't know where to begin. Sounds like some great logic. Lol!

So a governor whose state was mostly federally owned and worked extensively with the Dept. Of Interior, wouldn't have enough experience, yet you don't know where to begin. Sounds like some great logic. Lol!
You democrats hate her....that is the ultimate qualification,,,,,

You are going to hate the next 8 years of POTUS Trump....

You democrats hate her....that is the ultimate qualification,,,,,

You are going to hate the next 8 years of POTUS Trump....

I don't hate her, I'm trying to figure why this person doesn't want her to be Secretary of Interior.

Forum List

Back