Trump’s Transition Team Considers Sarah Palin For Possible Cabinet Spot

Dear lord, it begins already. We need political hacks in govt positions like we need a hole in the head. Palin is about as qualified to run a govt bureaucracy like Interior as I am to do brain surgery. If this is the direction Trump is going to go, I'm already disappointed. I had hoped he would approach such things with the outlook of a pragmatist. Find the person most qualified for the position, politics be damned.

What a real stupid response. She ran a state, the fact you don't like her has nothing to do with the qualifications. This is as stupid as saying Clinton wasn't qualified. Liberals need to grow up.
I'm not even close to being a liberal. My point is being a politician doesn't exactly prepare you for being the head of the Dept of Interior. For too long we've put politicians in positions where we need people with specific technical knowledge.
Being the governor of Alaska and handling the oil companies contributions to her constituents, (which increased significantly under her),and other natural resources, makes her quite knowledgeable on what would be prerequisite for an excellent interior Sec.

OK, they should start fracking in Palin's front yard. She can relax the standards there first.

This is getting more and more entertaining every day...
Palin... another imbecile in the bag... :lmao:
Says the Hildabeast fanboy, a colostomy bag in a pantsuit. Lol

I think you are confused...
It is not me who did go out there and voted for one of the 2 most corrupt people on this planet...
It was you... you reps, dems, libs, consvs..

And i am laughing at you all, because you really think you could win anything other than corruption by picking one corruption over another...

And you have been fighting over a crooked Hillary and a corrupt Trump for years.... :D

What a bunch of idiots... :lmao:

He appeared to dislike her when she was on stage with him...I think he was very uncomfortable with her around... though that pic that you have looks like they get along, but man oh man when they were on stage and she was babbling on and on, he appeared disgusted with her....

He appeared to dislike her when she was on stage with him...I think he was very uncomfortable with her around... though that pic that you have looks like they get along, but man oh man when they were on stage and she was babbling on and on, he appeared disgusted with her....
I thought you were a feminist..I guess you don't support strong women!

Palin is why McCain lost. Trump is scraping the bottom of the scrap heap. She's a corporate shill. I thought he was against corporate power Washington. There are plenty of good conservatives for that job. She couldn't run a Sunday school picnic. Not that she attends church or anything. She is establishment times fifty.

Dear lord, it begins already. We need political hacks in govt positions like we need a hole in the head. Palin is about as qualified to run a govt bureaucracy like Interior as I am to do brain surgery. If this is the direction Trump is going to go, I'm already disappointed. I had hoped he would approach such things with the outlook of a pragmatist. Find the person most qualified for the position, politics be damned.

What a real stupid response. She ran a state, the fact you don't like her has nothing to do with the qualifications. This is as stupid as saying Clinton wasn't qualified. Liberals need to grow up.
I'm not even close to being a liberal. My point is being a politician doesn't exactly prepare you for being the head of the Dept of Interior. For too long we've put politicians in positions where we need people with specific technical knowledge.
Being the governor of Alaska and handling the oil companies contributions to her constituents, (which increased significantly under her),and other natural resources, makes her quite knowledgeable on what would be prerequisite for an excellent interior Sec.
Still even at that, I sincerely doubt she was the expert in her own administration. Do you think her leading adviser on energy policy was a former mayor or perhaps an expert on natural resources? I would hope the latter.

Incoming PDS in 3....2....1...

President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team is seriously discussing the possibility of giving former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin a cabinet position, Politico reported Wednesday.

The Trump campaign is floating the idea of tapping the former Alaskan governor as Trump’s interior secretary. Palin has made no secret about her interest in holding a position in a Trump administration.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

trumppalinconf18f-1-web.jpg
And......what cabinet post would that be....she asks with a ready-made joke on her lips

This is getting more and more entertaining every day...
Palin... another imbecile in the bag... :lmao:
Says the Hildabeast fanboy, a colostomy bag in a pantsuit. Lol

I think you are confused...
It is not me who did go out there and voted for one of the 2 most corrupt people on this planet...
It was you... you reps, dems, libs, consvs..

And i am laughing at you all, because you really think you could win anything other than corruption by picking one corruption over another...

And you have been fighting over a crooked Hillary and a corrupt Trump for years.... :D

What a bunch of idiots... :lmao:
Problem is I did not vote for either candidate, I wrote in Elmer FUD… LOL

Elmer fudd has more integrity than trump and Clinton combined. Its fun to denigrate my country.

Please spare me from the 'strong woman' bull crud..... I think she is a strong woman in her own way and probably a good person, even with her dysfunctional family, but she is still too goofy for my support of her....

Everyone in the Obama administration is a political hack, including Obama. I didn't notice any Dims complaining about it.

And wasn't that one Trump complaints? So I hope stays true to what he campaigned on with his own administration.

Please spare me from the 'strong woman' bull crud..... I think she is a strong woman in her own way and probably a good person, even with her dysfunctional family, but she is still too goofy for my support of her....

The HILDERBEAST is goofy with her coughing spells, and her unable to walk up a small flight of stairs without help!

If he can't do better than caribou barbie he is struggling. She is a corporate shill. I thought he didn't want those pukes as part of his cabinet.

Forum List

Back