What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump’s Transition Team Considers Sarah Palin For Possible Cabinet Spot

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Incoming PDS in 3....2....1...

President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team is seriously discussing the possibility of giving former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin a cabinet position, Politico reported Wednesday.

The Trump campaign is floating the idea of tapping the former Alaskan governor as Trump’s interior secretary. Palin has made no secret about her interest in holding a position in a Trump administration.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

trumppalinconf18f-1-web.jpg

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team is seriously discussing the possibility of giving former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin a cabinet position, Politico reported Wednesday.

The Trump campaign is floating the idea of tapping the former Alaskan governor as Trump’s interior secretary. Palin has made no secret about her interest in holding a position in a Trump administration.

Yes. Department of the Interior.

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Palin is a genius compared to this Crooked Hillary bitch or any of the other idiots that Hussein had in his administration.

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yowza! Imagine seeing her and Melania every day! I wonder what spot? Agriculture? Interior?

baileyn45

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear lord, it begins already. We need political hacks in govt positions like we need a hole in the head. Palin is about as qualified to run a govt bureaucracy like Interior as I am to do brain surgery. If this is the direction Trump is going to go, I'm already disappointed. I had hoped he would approach such things with the outlook of a pragmatist. Find the person most qualified for the position, politics be damned.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Alright! That will stick in the craw of the leftwing.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dear lord, it begins already. We need political hacks in govt positions like we need a hole in the head. Palin is about as qualified to run a govt bureaucracy like Interior as I am to do brain surgery. If this is the direction Trump is going to go, I'm already disappointed. I had hoped he would approach such things with the outlook of a pragmatist. Find the person most qualified for the position, politics be damned.
Everyone in the Obama administration is a political hack, including Obama. I didn't notice any Dims complaining about it.

baileyn45

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Everyone in the Obama administration is a political hack, including Obama. I didn't notice any Dims complaining about it.
Agreed. Pretty much standard procedure for both parties.

I remember, must have been at least 15 years ago, I was on another forum where people would tear into govt bureaucracies. They would use public records to see who was at the top of the org. When I stumbled upon it they were on the Dept of Transportation. Using a typical pyramid hierarchy chart they were on the 15th person down the chart before they found anyone with a background in transportation. And his ties were that his father owned a trucking company. Virtually all the rest were lawyers. I was hoping Trump would be different.

alpine

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is getting more and more entertaining every day...
Palin... another imbecile in the bag... :lmao:

my2¢

So it goes
Reaction score
I think it would be hilarious, in addition to being downright mean, if they made her Press Secretary.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score

What a real stupid response. She ran a state, the fact you don't like her has nothing to do with the qualifications. This is as stupid as saying Clinton wasn't qualified. Liberals need to grow up.

BuckToothMoron

Gold Member
Reaction score

I'm not sure Melanie is going to want Sarah around Donald given his propensity for snatch grabbing hot women.

Rustic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is getting more and more entertaining every day...
Palin... another imbecile in the bag... :lmao:
Says the Hildabeast fanboy, a colostomy bag in a pantsuit. Lol

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Please, God...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He owes her as she stood by him from the beginning.
Perhaps she can manage The Cone Of Silence.

baileyn45

Platinum Member
Reaction score

What a real stupid response. She ran a state, the fact you don't like her has nothing to do with the qualifications. This is as stupid as saying Clinton wasn't qualified. Liberals need to grow up.
I'm not even close to being a liberal. My point is being a politician doesn't exactly prepare you for being the head of the Dept of Interior. For too long we've put politicians in positions where we need people with specific technical knowledge.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List