Trump's ‘terrible things are going to happen’

How much contradiction can we get in one Trump communication?

He said:

"The country is in a very dangerous position."

Yes it is, and mostly it seems to be caused by a guy who'll open his mouth and shout to get what he wants without thinking about the consequences to his actions.

"There is tremendous anger, like I’ve never seen before,"

Well, there's tremendous anger, if he's not see anything like this before, race riots for example, then he's either not been watching closely, or, more likely, everything he says he exaggerates in order to make it sound worse than it actually is.

"over all of the scams, and this new one, years of scams and witch hunts, and now this,”

It's not a "witch hunt" if they ACTUALLY FIND WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR. And they did find what they were looking for.

"The former president told the outlet that he “will do whatever” he can “to help the country”,"

What does he think his actions are doing? He's not helping the country one bit, never did. He helped himself and nobody else.

"Mr Trump said that Americans are “not going to stand for another scam”"

The scam is Trump saying whatever he wants, putting people's lives in danger, putting the country in danger. It's not a "witch hunt" or a "scam" if they actually find what they're looking for.
Doosh

Yeah, this is all very thinly veiled. The threats and online chatter are increasing.
Sounds a lot like any leftwing chatroom these past 5 years.

Someone important, maybe multiple people, need to step up and say something.
Well, that leaves you out.

Historic times. We're joining the history books. Not in a good way.
You can say that again.

LyaOXhe.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are, indeed, in a rather peculiar pickle.
Holding accountable this politician for misdeeds runs the risk of sparking violence.
Not holding him for his misdeeds damages the American ideal and decades long reality of a "rule-of-law", that no one is above the law.

So it's a pickle.

However, I read yesterday an interesting opinion in one of my newspapers. And that is: Let the cake bake a little more, then Joe Biden pardons Don Trump. Narrowly pardon him. Pardon him for illegal possession of government documents. It takes the Mar-A-Lardo brouhaha off the front page and it ---without indictment or trial or conviction --- signals that a crime was committed and the alleged perpetrator was recognized. However, America has bigger fish to fry.

'Liberal commentators argue that Trump should be prosecuted, whatever his ultimate rationale, because his ability to get away with lawless conduct in the past has strengthened him, and that his followers shouldn’t have a violent heckler’s veto over proper law enforcement.
But too, a trial and several appeals would likely be a lengthy, circus-like proceeding. It would probably amp up, not drain, wider support for Trump’s assaults on the rule of law and democracy — hence helping Trump.'

The pardon though casts Trump as no longer a martyr....but rather, a forgiven criminal. Trump could claim rejection of a pardon because he may perceive it makes him look undeniably culpable, weak, and dependent upon Biden's largesse. But Biden can do it anyway. A pardon is not depend upon the forgiven to accept forgiveness.

From the opinion:

"The FBI and DOJ were right to take action if the nation’s secrets were at risk. But there’s also good reason to think that seeking to punish Trump to the full extent of the law would, perversely, corrode both the rule of law and democratic norms — while only strengthening Trump’s political standing.

Biden, to be clear, has absolutely no reason to issue a blanket pardon of Trump. Nothing should be used to excuse treason, or rank corruption, or actions against the Constitution. But if the facts turn out to justify it, he could issue a narrow pardon covering only offenses related to the simple mishandling of classified material, reaching no other potential crimes. Critically, Trump could still be held accountable for his efforts to overturn the 2020 election."

If Trump gets away with this, it'll be much worse than if he doesn't. Violence can be dealt with. The damage Trump is doing to the institution of the presidency, the mentality he's putting in people's minds, is what will destroy the US.

Nope.

You've fallen for the lunatic MSM propaganda, and you're smarter than that.

Trump's just another shitty US president, but easily the best since Clinton (also just another shitty US president).

And he's simply speaking the truth.

He's been targeted since Election Day 2016 (before actually, but especially since) because he's a political outsider with a conscience (pig that he can be), and not a swamp monster, and the swamp monsters and oligarchy do NOT like that.

They wanted World War III under Clinton, but his populism scuttled all that, and now he could delay that war ANOTHER 4-6 years if re-elected?

They are NOT going to stand for it.

Or so they believe.

They REALLY need to leave the guy alone...

Doesn't take long to realize you're not a serious poster.

"the lunatic MSM propaganda"

Come on, the rest of what you write isn't even worth reading.

Sounds like you're saying all the previous attempts to get him WERE witch hunts precisely because they couldn't find what they were looking for.

I think the impeachments were for show.

Not because Trump didn't do anything wrong, but because the jury was rigged. The Democrats KNEW they'd never get him out of office, not matter what he had done.

I have the feeling Trump is saying he doesn’t want his supporters to play into the hands of the Democrats and start pulling off terrorist attacks or riots.

If that happens Trump will blamed for it so perhaps he is just covering his ass by offering to help.

I personally hope Trumpo supporters will act rationally and use their vote to remove Democrats from power. If we can insure honest elections and get a good turn out of conservatives and independents, we can take over both Houses of Congress and the Oval Office in the next few years. If that happens it will be w awhile before the Democratic Party takes over again.

I think Trump is covering his ass. He says enough to get people riled up, but not enough to prove he said anything.

You know, we can't prove Hitler wanted to kill Jews in concentration camps. We KNOW he did. We just can't prove it. Trump has used the same strategy for a long time, before politics. He gets minions to do the dirty work, never having any evidence he ordered anything....

/———/ Ok, let’s start a serious discussion about Trump. Here is a short list of his accomplishments.
Review and discuss:
25 Top accomplishments of President Donald J. Trump

1. Executive order enacted Jan. 1, 2021 requiring hospitals to provide medical prices to patients upfront so they can shop around.

2. Reversing the ascent of the Islamic extremist terrorist group ISIS.

3. “Most Favored Nation” executive order so that the U.S. (through Medicare) would pay no more for a drug than what’s offered to foreign countries, saving the U.S. an estimated “$85 billion in savings over seven years and $30 billion in out-of-pocket costs.”

4. Moving the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem.

5. Building more than 450 miles of new and replacement border wall.

6. Leading U.S. to a level of energy independence (exporting more oil than importing for the first time in 70 years), allowing international policy decisions to be made with less regard to how an oil nation we once relied on would respond.

7. No new wars.

8. Drastic reduction in regulations, opening the door for entrepreneurs and businesses to succeed, expand, and hire more people. According to the Trump administration, they promised to eliminate two regulations for every new one, but actually wound up eliminating 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted, equating into an extra $3,100 a year for the average American household.

9. Expanding Republican reach among African Americans and other constituents who traditionally lean Democrat.

10. Cutting taxes in an initiative that benefitted every tax bracket.

11. Doubled the child tax credit.

12. Operation Warp Speed: accelerated development of coronavirus vaccines.

13. Eliminated the Obamacare penalty.

14. A series of trade agreements and changes seen as beneficial to Americans, including replacing NAFTA with USMCA.

15. Instead of 2-for-1, we eliminated 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted.

16. Provided the average American household an extra $3,100 every year.

17. Started the Space Force.

18. Instituted “Right to Try,” allowing terminally ill patients to use potentially lifesaving, unproven treatments.

19. Prioritized and made permanent funding for historically black colleges.

20. Brokered peace deals or normalization agreements between Israel and five Muslim and Arab-Muslim countries.

21. Banned the teaching of “Critical Race Theory” in the federal government.

22. Withdrew from Iran nuclear deal.

23. Withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord.

24. Instituted a Buy American policy within federal agencies.

25. Achieved a $400 billion increase in contributions by NATO allies by 2024 with the number of members meeting their minimum obligations doubling
Well, at least you type fast. Lol...

But my idea about a "trump" thread was just that, an idea. It's hard to believe it would even be possible to find enough rational people to have a civilized conversation about him.

In any case you can't derail this thread and take it in a new direction. And I have no interest in wasting a lot of time writing posts about trump. That, and I just finished dinner, I can't risk losing it by thinking about the orange man.

Have a nice evening. Lol.

"Stop investigating me, or I'll keep telling my violent brownshirt followers to go on a terrorist rampage."

That's called "extortion".

Needless to say, every Trump cult thug here supports it. All Trump cultists support treason and terrorism.
Spot on.

Indeed, anyone who supports and defends Trump supports treason and terrorism

How much contradiction can we get in one Trump communication?

He said:

"The country is in a very dangerous position."

Yes it is, and mostly it seems to be caused by a guy who'll open his mouth and shout to get what he wants without thinking about the consequences to his actions.

"There is tremendous anger, like I’ve never seen before,"

Well, there's tremendous anger, if he's not see anything like this before, race riots for example, then he's either not been watching closely, or, more likely, everything he says he exaggerates in order to make it sound worse than it actually is.

"over all of the scams, and this new one, years of scams and witch hunts, and now this,”

It's not a "witch hunt" if they ACTUALLY FIND WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR. And they did find what they were looking for.

"The former president told the outlet that he “will do whatever” he can “to help the country”,"

What does he think his actions are doing? He's not helping the country one bit, never did. He helped himself and nobody else.

"Mr Trump said that Americans are “not going to stand for another scam”"

The scam is Trump saying whatever he wants, putting people's lives in danger, putting the country in danger. It's not a "witch hunt" or a "scam" if they actually find what they're looking for.
5q0qd2.jpg

Wow.

First you should be extremely grateful we still think there’s a chance to right this ship and that’s the only thing that has saved you.
No. Your cowardice knows no bounds. If you were really a patriot and you really thought the election were stolen, you'd be doing something about it unless..

A. You're a coward.
B. You're incapable of doing anything about it.
C. Both A & B.

I'm guessing A.
Second is maybe you should realize if you keep going you will get what you most fear. You had better stop.
Fear? My only fear is pulling a muscle laughing at your bitch-ass.

Third, do you really think all of that derogatory hate you have for us is going to make us change?
Nope. You were a coward yesterday, you're a coward today, and you'll be a coward tomorrow.

With the caveat that you don't really think the election was stolen and that all of your either "anger" or "patriotism" is just an act.
We get it. You’re the party of hate.
Yet somehow it's your party that separated kids from their parents as a deterrent, sided with the tiki-torch marchers in Virginia, etc...
What part of your diatribe and ranting do you think will make us join you… in anything.
I hope you don't join us. Really...what would you bring to the table other than belief in fairy tales and body odor?

Well...

If these pathetic yokels REALLY thought the election were stolen, they would have started shooting already. Outside of straight up assassination, what could be a more grotesque violation?

What you have in most Trump supporters are folks who are simply not very bright, like that he legitimizes their latent (or developed) bigotry, and/or just really hate the changes they see in the country. The fact that they cannot fathom that he is the poster child of globalization and elitism is what is really astonishing. Was it PT Barnum that said that nobody has ever went broke underestimating the idiocy of the average American or something like that? Trump has made his political life out of this very thing.
e1xx31kz23i91.jpg

Missouri Make is too far gone to save.

I think Trump is covering his ass. He says enough to get people riled up, but not enough to prove he said anything.

You know, we can't prove Hitler wanted to kill Jews in concentration camps. We KNOW he did. We just can't prove it. Trump has used the same strategy for a long time, before politics. He gets minions to do the dirty work, never having any evidence he ordered anything....
So why are Trump’s minions not rising in mass to do all sorts of nasty things. I have seen one or two reports of some fool doing something stupid but not anything like what you are suggesting.

Perhaps we should wait a month or two or three.

So why are Trump’s minions not rising in mass to do all sorts of nasty things. I have seen one or two reports of some fool doing something stupid but not anything like what you are suggesting.

Perhaps we should wait a month or two or three.

Well, these nasty things are things that may come out in the future. These aren't people going around killing in open. They're doing things in secret, people don't know who are doing these things. It takes time and many of them will not get found out at all.

Well, these nasty things are things that may come out in the future. These aren't people going around killing in open. They're doing things in secret, people don't know who are doing these things. It takes time and many of them will not get found out at all.
So now you are saying to fear the ghosts in the night as they are likely angry Trump supporters retaliating for the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago.

Soon you will be saying we should round up all conservative and put them in re-education camps.

Forum List

Back