Trump's ‘terrible things are going to happen’

Oh dead wrong. I know Donald Trump is not the answer. However, if he is willing to break apart DC's bureaucracies, which believe they run the nation...he's my man for now.
He's a non starter. Period. MAGA needs to be suffocated. Period. Candidates from both tribes suck out loud.

/----/ Well, the Jan6 scam fell apart, and now you clowns are trying to gin up another fake news story. Whatever it takes to keep Trump out of the 2024 election where he would mop the floor with ( INSERT NAME OF DEMOCRAT CANDIDATE)
I honestly don't get why you believe this. Trump lost bigly and would do so again.

Well, no. Nobody said that, except FOX. Needless to say, you're mindlessly repeating what FOX told you. Such a good little sheep you are. That's what your masters like about you, the way you never think for yourself.

Back in reality, everyone pointed out how even the Republican senate confirmed Trump and his admin were deeply involved with the Russians. There's a whole bunch of indictments demonstrating that as well. Anyone saying "The Russia hoax" is pushing their own hoax. That's what you're doing.

Try to understand that you can't gaslight normal people with your hoaxes. We know the facts, so we know you're a lying fraud. You can only fool your fellow fascist cult imbeciles.

Fine, go and trust the people that tell you the world will end every ten years, that big government programs save money, that they won't tax people more who make under 400,000, that cities aren't responsible for your safety but you still can't be armed, free speech is too dangerous, and that absolutely everything is racist including vegetables. Hell, they even say Biden doesn't have cognitive problems. If you have no problem with stuff like that, who do you think is being gaslighted?

"The former president told the outlet that he “will do whatever” he can “to help the country."
====
The best thing Trump could do to "help" America is to shut his ugly face and go away.
/——-/ That would only help democRATs who would be free to continue destroying the country.

How much contradiction can we get in one Trump communication?

He said:

"The country is in a very dangerous position."

Yes it is, and mostly it seems to be caused by a guy who'll open his mouth and shout to get what he wants without thinking about the consequences to his actions.

"There is tremendous anger, like I’ve never seen before,"

Well, there's tremendous anger, if he's not see anything like this before, race riots for example, then he's either not been watching closely, or, more likely, everything he says he exaggerates in order to make it sound worse than it actually is.

"over all of the scams, and this new one, years of scams and witch hunts, and now this,”

It's not a "witch hunt" if they ACTUALLY FIND WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR. And they did find what they were looking for.

"The former president told the outlet that he “will do whatever” he can “to help the country”,"

What does he think his actions are doing? He's not helping the country one bit, never did. He helped himself and nobody else.

"Mr Trump said that Americans are “not going to stand for another scam”"

The scam is Trump saying whatever he wants, putting people's lives in danger, putting the country in danger. It's not a "witch hunt" or a "scam" if they actually find what they're looking for.
I have the feeling Trump is saying he doesn’t want his supporters to play into the hands of the Democrats and start pulling off terrorist attacks or riots.

If that happens Trump will blamed for it so perhaps he is just covering his ass by offering to help.

I personally hope Trumpo supporters will act rationally and use their vote to remove Democrats from power. If we can insure honest elections and get a good turn out of conservatives and independents, we can take over both Houses of Congress and the Oval Office in the next few years. If that happens it will be w awhile before the Democratic Party takes over again.

It looks like sporadic violence is now all but inevitable. I wonder if there is a point at which it gets bad enough that MAGA media has to turn down the fire-stoking.
Given that the MAGAnuts are drawn to the most outlandish media coverage available it would have to get very bad. Like violence attributed to something that was said on Faux for example. Which has no doubt happened already, just without the attribution.

You don't vote for that. You nuke that from orbit, just to be sure.
He did reduce regulations instead of add to them, and before covid, the dollar actually made gains on inflation. That is at least better than the trash we have had from both parties for quite some time. I'm still not sure why the media was able to generate such irrational hatred. His policies were not ground breaking, and while he spent too much, he was curbing a lot of other government expansion. It is no wonder they tried to destroy him.

Y'know, I very much resent the GQP at this point, for two reasons. First, my opinion of the Dems is lousy too, but I had to vote directly against this ugly menace, and the only way to do that was to vote Dem. Twice. Not happy about that, nor will I ever be.

But second and even worse, I'm a lifelong maniacal advocate for freedom of expression. The more the better. I've gotten into a zillion squabbles with left wingers here over PC and other related issues. But now the GQP has me questioning my advocacy for the first time in my life, wondering if larger guardrails have to be in place. I'm not there yet, but even having to consider it REALLY pisses me off.

I'll always resent the GQP for those two things.
Magaturds have become the regressives they claim to hate.

I have the feeling Trump is saying he doesn’t want his supporters to play into the hands of the Democrats and start pulling off terrorist attacks or riots.

If that happens Trump will blamed for it so perhaps he is just covering his ass by offering to help.
Bingo. Because it would never occur to him to do the right thing for the country.

How much contradiction can we get in one Trump communication?

He said:

"The country is in a very dangerous position."

Yes it is, and mostly it seems to be caused by a guy who'll open his mouth and shout to get what he wants without thinking about the consequences to his actions.

"There is tremendous anger, like I’ve never seen before,"

Well, there's tremendous anger, if he's not see anything like this before, race riots for example, then he's either not been watching closely, or, more likely, everything he says he exaggerates in order to make it sound worse than it actually is.

"over all of the scams, and this new one, years of scams and witch hunts, and now this,”

It's not a "witch hunt" if they ACTUALLY FIND WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR. And they did find what they were looking for.

"The former president told the outlet that he “will do whatever” he can “to help the country”,"

What does he think his actions are doing? He's not helping the country one bit, never did. He helped himself and nobody else.

"Mr Trump said that Americans are “not going to stand for another scam”"

The scam is Trump saying whatever he wants, putting people's lives in danger, putting the country in danger. It's not a "witch hunt" or a "scam" if they actually find what they're looking for.
Terrible things have happened and Brandon's not up to snuff to stop others.

Yep, as I always say, the two ends of the spectrum can be amazingly similar in their behaviors.

That's why they hate anyone who doesn't "belong" to a tribe.
Magaturds can hate me to their hearts content. Non members of their Qult are the equivalent to card board placeholders for them to foist their daily outrage towards anyway.

Yep, as I always say, the two ends of the spectrum can be amazingly similar in their behaviors.

That's why they hate anyone who doesn't "belong" to a tribe.
And yet the people you vote for, the world is ending,veggies are racist, and gender is fluid people, currently have American Civilians in solitary with no charges. Republicans may be no prize, but at least they are not publicly attacking all the voters who do not agree with their politics. Nor are they using government agencies to attack political rivals. I don't see much similarity. I still can't believe you can sleep at night supporting such crazy horsesht, whatever you call yourself. Republican lawmakers are hypocritical and don't do what they say they will, while democrat lawmakers are batsht crazy and do exactly what they say they will.

Last edited:
Republicans may be no prize, but at least they are not publicly attacking all the voters who do not agree with their politics.
I see it everyday. Now, what else are you going to lie about?
Nor are they using government agencies to attack political rivals.
I see DeSantis has already done this to Disney. Now, what else are you going to lie about?
I don't see much similarity
Then you don't see much.

Terrible things have already happened.

Michael T. Flynn, who was fired from his position as national security adviser, told U.S. President Donald Trump’s transition team weeks before the inauguration that he was under federal investigation, the New York Times reported late Wednesday, citing two people familiar with the case.

Despite Flynn telling the team about the investigation into whether he secretly worked as a paid lobbyist for Turkey during the campaign on January 4, about a month after he was informed, Trump still gave Flynn the adviser position, the report said. That meant Trump’s team knew about the investigation earlier than was previously reported, the report said.

The report noted that the job gave Flynn, who was fired after 24 days, access not just to the president, but also to “nearly every secret” held by American intelligence agencies.

Now that we more fully understand Trump's contempt for national security concerns it makes sense that he would hire as his NSA a man under investigation for being an undeclared agent of a foreign country.

Forum List

Back