Trump's tax plan.....You judge!

Trump's tax plan will add up to $10 trillion to the debt. That's all that matters.

Bond prices are already dropping in anticipation of big deficits and inflation.

Meh…if you can’t pay the $20T, why worry about another $10T.

Obama created $10T in debt and didn't buy anything
Trump Tax Plan Gives 47% Of Cuts To Richest 1%, New Analysis Finds

According to the nonpartisan Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center, Trump’s latest proposals would cut taxes by $6.2 trillion over the next decade, with 47% of all cuts in 2017 going to the top 1%.

The tax cuts that Trump is now proposing are smaller than the $9.5 trillion in cuts he floated last year, but are also more tilted in favor of the wealthy.

Under Trump’s new plan, every income group would still get tax cuts, but upper income households would receive the most relief, not only in dollars, but as a percentage of income.

He said those making >$25 Thousand indie or >$50 jointly would pay $0. Seems like the tax cuts are supposed to go to the poorest of the poor. Unless there is a new plan.

Lets see if those who are poor are still filling out 1040’s in 2018….if so; you’ll know you were sold a bill of goods.

How do you give a tax cut to people who don't pay taxes? Half those who submit taxes don’t pay any, the “poorest of the poor" obviously pay nothing

he he he….

He old Jimmy Joe over in Greensboro that he would pay $0.00 taxes. Jimmy ain’t gonna be too pleased if he is still seeing the government taking money out of his check.

He doesn't see any now unless he's in the top half of income earners. So you're saying he's a redneck who earns a bunch of money?

No, I’m saying he’s seeing deductions every paycheck and he wants to know why if he’s not paying taxes; why are they deducting taxes from his paycheck.

Trump's tax plan will add up to $10 trillion to the debt. That's all that matters.

According to the nonpartisan Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center, Trump’s latest proposals would cut taxes by $6.2 trillion over the next decade, with 47% of all cuts in 2017 going to the top 1%.

The tax cuts that Trump is now proposing are smaller than the $9.5 trillion in cuts he floated last year, but are also more tilted in favor of the wealthy.

Under Trump’s new plan, every income group would still get tax cuts, but upper income households would receive the most relief, not only in dollars, but as a percentage of income.

He said those making >$25 Thousand indie or >$50 jointly would pay $0. Seems like the tax cuts are supposed to go to the poorest of the poor. Unless there is a new plan.

Lets see if those who are poor are still filling out 1040’s in 2018….if so; you’ll know you were sold a bill of goods.

How do you give a tax cut to people who don't pay taxes? Half those who submit taxes don’t pay any, the “poorest of the poor" obviously pay nothing

he he he….

He old Jimmy Joe over in Greensboro that he would pay $0.00 taxes. Jimmy ain’t gonna be too pleased if he is still seeing the government taking money out of his check.

He doesn't see any now unless he's in the top half of income earners. So you're saying he's a redneck who earns a bunch of money?

No, I’m saying he’s seeing deductions every paycheck and he wants to know why if he’s not paying taxes; why are they deducting taxes from his paycheck.

Withholdings are based on the deductions you claim. They are estimated taxes. I know people who intentionally pay higher taxes to get money back in a lump at the end of the year. But the fact is, half of filers don't pay any taxes, so he's a redneck who's doing pretty well if he's paying taxes. Have you ever had a job?

BTW, love the new avatar, it's really you

he he he….

Withholdings are based on the deductions you claim. They are estimated taxes. I know people who intentionally pay higher taxes to get money back in a lump at the end of the year. But the fact is, half of filers don't pay any taxes, so he's a redneck who's doing pretty well if he's paying taxes. Have you ever had a job?

I lose a bet, I pay off.

Hope Jimmy Joe understands that…. “We’re estimating you at $9 an hour will make over $25K (somehow) so we’re taking “estimated” taxes out of your paycheck”. Uh no.

Can’t wait to see it in action.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Guno, you've come back. I feared you had done something to yourself after your gal lost....

I did not support Clinton, liar.

Of course you come back lying - as is your way.

Analysis of Donald Trump's Tax Plan
Hey, dumb fuck. Read your own link.

The plan would reduce federal revenues by $9.5 trillion over its first decade before accounting for added interest costs or considering macro economic feedback effects. The plan would improve incentives to work, save, and invest. However, unless it is accompanied by very large spending cuts, it could increase the national debt by nearly 80 percent of gross domestic product by 2036, offsetting some or all of the incentive effects of the tax cuts.

It kicked off a 20 year bull market and economic expansion
BULL!

When Reagan did it, it kicked off a recession in 1981 and another recession in 1990.
And when Bush II did it, it kicked off a recession in 2001 and 2007

Reagan and W both started a recession before they submitted a single budget to congress? That was impressive, how did they manage to do that?
Reagan's tax cuts, passed in August 1981 gave us nearly 11% unemployment by Nov 1982.

Donald Trump’s Tax Plan Could Tack $10 Trillion onto America’s Debt

Trump would beat Clinton by trillions when it comes to driving up debt

Trump's tax plan would add $5.3 trillion to debt: analysis

Details and Analysis of Donald Trump’s Tax Plan

Mr. Trump’s plan would cut taxes by $11.98 trillion over the next decade on a static basis. However, the plan would end up reducing tax revenues by $10.14 trillion over the next decade when accounting for economic growth from increases in the supply of labor and capital.

Bullshit, Bush's GOP National Debt was 12 trillion at the end of his last fiscal year and now in 19.8 trillion, that is less than 8 trillion. Trump WILL double the GOP National Debt.

he he he….

I lose a bet, I pay off.

Hope Jimmy Joe understands that…. “We’re estimating you at $9 an hour will make over $25K (somehow) so we’re taking “estimated” taxes out of your paycheck”. Uh no.

Nice. Seawytch lost a bet to me and just reneged. Her sweetie also lost a bet to me, or she will when Obama isn't impeached before Trump takes over. She swears she's going to honor it

Bullshit, Bush's GOP National Debt was 12 trillion at the end of his last fiscal year and now in 19.8 trillion, that is less than 8 trillion. Trump WILL double the GOP National Debt.

LOL, "at the end of his last fiscal year."

So you hold two Republicans responsible for recessions that started in their first year.

You absolve Obama of the debt in his first year.

Can you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e?

And a bunch of Obama's debt was his own making because he signed the off budget TARP

That's why it took you a week to recover from your/her loss. :thup:

The plan would reduce federal revenues by $9.5 trillion over its first decade before accounting for added interest costs or considering macro economic feedback effects. The plan would improve incentives to work, save, and invest. However, unless it is accompanied by very large spending cuts, it could increase the national debt by nearly 80 percent of gross domestic product by 2036, offsetting some or all of the incentive effects of the tax cuts.

Underlined part, sparky.

The review acknowledges that the increased economic activity will make up for the reduction in tax receipts.

So you hold two Republicans responsible for recessions that started in their first year.

And a bunch of Obama's debt was his own making because he signed the off budget TARP
A McCain/Palin campaign ad held Senator Obama responsible for the Great Bush Recession that started in 2007. By that moronic logic Reagan also owns the 1980 recession or YOU are a h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e.

That's why it took you a week to recover from your/her loss. :thup:

Underlined part, sparky.

The review acknowledges that the increased economic activity will make up for the reduction in tax receipts.
The review HOPES there will be increased economic activity to offset Trump's massive deficits.

You must be one of those liberals who thinks massive deficits and government spending can get our economy going.

he he he….

I lose a bet, I pay off.

Nice. Seawytch lost a bet to me and just reneged. Her sweetie also lost a bet to me, or she will when Obama isn't impeached before Trump takes over. She swears she's going to honor it

One should always pay off on their bets. Especially when the stakes are so very low…

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
republitards get to bitch about Obama's debt picture for eight years .. bitch about Trumps for a week, and they go apeshit crazy.

......and, how much of that Obama debt can be attributed to previously unpaid wars and the Medicare "Advantage" crap that was thrust upon us?

Forbes uses many free lancers. They are left of center more often than they are moderate.

More than 6 or 7 other analyses were ALSO posted (by link)...all arriving at the same conclusion that we will be further screwed.

A McCain/Palin campaign ad held Senator Obama responsible for the Great Bush Recession that started in 2007. By that moronic logic Reagan also owns the 1980 recession or YOU are a h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e.

I'm a hypocrite because of a McCain ad? WTF? The stupid is strong in this one.

Also, butt hurt, I didn't even vote for McCain. I'd say you're functionally retarded, but you aren't functional, are you?

The review HOPES there will be increased economic activity to offset Trump's massive deficits.

You must be one of those liberals who thinks massive deficits and government spending can get our economy going.

Historically tax cuts spur economic growth.

First off, we don't know what Trumps tax plan will actually be. But there is a good chance for cutting corporate tax rates, which will stimulate economic growth and investment across the board. You lefties said the same thing about Reagan, but tax receipts INCREASED under his plan. I suspect that what Trump actually proposes will be significantly moderated from what was used in the campaign, and will again spur growth which will increase the over all revenue of the federal government.

I know people who intentionally pay higher taxes to get money back in a lump at the end of the year.

So, those morons are LOANING the federal government an interest FREE amount? Pretty dumb friends of yours.

Forum List

Back