Steve Garvey leading Adam Schiff in bright blue Dem owned state occupied by Mexico’s people…how? Are hispanics fed up?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Maybe hispanics are in-fact planning to leave the plantation. Never would I have thought a white Republican male could have a chance to win in North Mexico/California…I’ve refused to buy the hype but if this poll is accurate I may stand corrected.

Maybe hispanics are in-fact planning to leave the plantation. Never would I have thought a white Republican male could have a chance to win in North Mexico/California…I’ve refused to buy the hype but if this poll is accurate I may stand corrected.
Agreed, I will believe it when I see it. Schiff is a no good dirt bag lying bottom feeder.

Dem election thief's will never permit this.

I think Garvey is going to grow in politics... he reminds people of Reagan...

I hope this holds. Us normal folks in CA are fed up.

He has 27% of the vote in a jungle primary. He'll lose the general election by ten to 15 points to Schiff.

He was great on Family Feud! Go Steve!

GJY4KYNP4JCY3DMSGDLHTEAX4I.jpg

Man I hope you’re right.
Garvey v Schiff will be one test.

Getting rid of scumbag Gascon here in LA will hopefully be another.

The big problem is the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Dems are spending to keep these dipshits in office.

Forum List

Back