Trumps Speaking Tours Having Problems Paying Vendors

His COMPANY refuses to pay contractors that don't fulfill their contracts. That is not "stiffing" or he would spend all of his time in court!

That's such bullshit.

I've met people up and down the Florida coast who say the same thing - your Orange Jesus totally fucks the working class.

But you know what? The working class is smart. They charge your Orange God much higher than a regular job, figuring out that they will not be paid what they've been promised.

I once met someone who said he did a job for Ivana Trump, and he charged her far less because she'd been divorced from your Orange Jesus and pays her bills in cash.

Most people who know your Orange God don't vote for him.

But keep clinging to your lies!

Nope, it's because of vote harvesting.

If Democrats were popular, they wouldn't need such things. California for example is controlled by interest groups running vote harvesting operations. Democrats made vote harvesting there legal. They wouldn't do that if they were popular.
What's the maximum effective range of an excuse? 0 meters. How is it that Trump Humpers keep accusing Democrats of voter fraud, but all the voter fraud that has been found has been committed by republicans.

That's such bullshit.

I've met people up and down the Florida coast who say the same thing - your Orange Jesus totally fucks the working class.

But you know what? The working class is smart. They charge your Orange God much higher than a regular job, figuring out that they will not be paid what they've been promised.

I once met someone who said he did a job for Ivana Trump, and he charged her far less because she'd been divorced from your Orange Jesus and pays her bills in cash.

Most people who know your Orange God don't vote for him.

But keep clinging to your lies!
Toro, you are a lying sack of shit!

Trump never did business up and down the Florida coast, so why don't you just STFU and crawl back under your rock?

I guess you never heard of "hearsay"?

Toro, you are a lying sack of shit!

Trump never did business up and down the Florida coast, so why don't you just STFU and crawl back under your rock?

I guess you never heard of "hearsay"?
Are you under court order to be an asshole ALL the damn time?

I am as shocked as you are, but apparently, Trump's speaking tour is not raking in the cash.
5q0qd2.jpg

Forum List

Back