Trump's silence for over five hours is absolute proof of culpability

You are referring to me as a cult member?
Not necessarily, i suppose. I did say "supporters", when i should have said "cultists". I suppose some Trump voters are not in the cult. But those would be the ones embarrassed by the orange slob's election lies. Otherwise... Cult.
Ah yes.

I am either a cultist or one embarrassed by the orange slobs election lies.

Got it.

No interest in interacting with an arrogant know it all.

Cya

So you are not aware how anyone with a microphone can actually spin the exact words of a person to meet their narrative.
Non sequitur, sign of a weak or lazy mind
Sorry to hear. Maybe you should meet with a tutor or a psychiatrist to take care of that.
Cool. I will do that, while you run along and look up what "non sequitur" means.
Nice response. Actually impressed.

Well, since you have avoided bringing any quotes in context.....our any quotes at all.....and have only showed us you found an online dictionary, it would seem you still have work to do.

Get to it.

Don't worry. I have total faith in the White (R) Senators saying trump is "Not guilty" so he will be acquitted, by the 40 some cowardly White Rich (R) Senators.

I really don't know. His motivation mystifies me.
Same guy who never said a word about the stimulus checks during negotiations, then called for $2000 to spite the GOP for not supporting his efforts to overturn a free and fair election. Pure spite. He is a vindictive narcissist with a borderline personality. He has no sense of scale or nuance. The merest slight is seen by him as just as egregious and punching his wife in the face.

Well, since you have avoided bringing any quotes in context.....our any quotes at all.....and have only showed us you found an online dictionary, it would seem you still have work to do.

Get to it.

Don't worry. I have total faith in the White (R) Senators saying trump is "Not guilty" so he will be acquitted, by the 40 some cowardly White Rich (R) Senators.
Yeah...them there whities.

We get it.

Racist.

So you are not aware how anyone with a microphone can actually spin the exact words of a person to meet their narrative.
Give your example.
If you need one than you must be a child because in an normal adults life they experience hundreds of times.

Unless, of course, you are an adult that has never seen someone spin the truth which means you are either naïve or plan old stupid.

No time for you child.

I am either a cultist or one embarrassed by the orange slobs election lies.
100% correct! A very easy litmus test. Call it, "The at-home, quick results test". No need to stick a swab up your ass. But that's your call. ;)
I actually will like enjoy a swab up my ass. I mean, who wouldn't?

And those of you who say..."ewww...I never would"....you are only lying to yourselves.

There are your lawbreakers. This is not how to run an election and those votes should have never been counted until the chain of custody was validated, which it never was.

Gateway Pundit will rot rotted your brain. ;)

you-went-full-gateway-pundit-never-go-full-gateway-pundit.jpg
Dispute the facts, not the source. What are they wrong about and why? I'll wait.
I got as far as this...

chain-of-custody.jpg

There were no suitcases, there were no ballots snuck in. There was no one sent home that night because of a water leak. There was no one scanning ballots without being seen. That room was under surveillance the entire time; and despite Trump's attorney only presenting selectively chosen clips from it and presenting it to state Senators with a nefariously filled narrative, the truth emerged that investigators were already well aware of those surveillance videos and had examined them in their entirety and determined there was no wrongdoing with the handling of those ballots.

That you rely on the gatewaypundit instead of verifiable sources says all anybody needs to know about you and your agenda.

@ 4:30 is the official determination of what happened...

This klown with 9 posts acts like he's had 1000.................Does sumptin seem strange. The smell of filthy Socks in the morn perhaps?
Because USMB is the only political debate site on the webz?
Meaning???.Socks are mostly always libtards that get their ballz knocked to their throats. I could care less about socks. Same ass hole different name. But this is so glaringly obvious.
Why'd they do it?
Did you read my post? Because their previous sock got ass whooped so they need a new one.....on and on an on....lolol

On my last dump I used to change my handle daily which would pizz off so many..not so much here
Why not just answer the question?

Why'd they do it?

The most compelling evidence of both guilt and culpability is Trump's stunning silence for over five hours while the horror was unfolding. This, in itself, is the ultimate proof of complicity. Any decent human being would have been in front of a microphone in 60 seconds decrying what was being undertaken on their behalf. Not Trump.
If he had said anything, you dimwits would be claiming that he was egging the protestors on.
Nope. If he implored them to obey the law and stand down how could anyone have criticized him of egging anyone on?
The libs and chinese would say that he secretly did using mind control like they are for saying he sent them to break into the capital despite his speech being recorded.
You're Damn right we have his speech recorded on video, and his crowd's reaction to it!
Cool.

Post where he said to go to the Capital and riot.
Why did those seditious terrorists want to kill Mike Pence?
I don't try to read the minds of leftist morons.
LOL

You're utterly deranged, dumbfuck, to think the seditious traitors who invaded the Capitol were "leftists." :cuckoo:

LOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, that's one arrest out of hundreds who are on the right.

You're flailing like a dying fish with a hook stuck in its mouth.
Ok, give me the names of those wanting to kill Mike Pence.

Until then, you don't know what their political leanings are, Moron.

Dismissed.
Don't need to chase you down your rabbit hole. There were a million protesters there. Thousands of them breached the police barricades. Hundreds stormed the Capitol and a couple of hundred have been arrested. Out of all those, you found one who was from the left. And he wasn't captured on video chanting, "hang Mike Pence." Your refusal to answer answers for you.
Thanks for admitting you don't have the names of those wanting to kill Pence, and are therefore ignorant of their political leanings.
LOL

Your fear is noted and laughed at.
Fear? Um...................Ok............ :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Yes, fear. I asked a simple question which has a simple answer and you ran from it under the guise that I don't know the names of the people chanting, "hang Mike Pence." I know why you ran. You even know why. So does everyone else here.
I’m right here. So, where did I run?

I answered your question, Dumbass. I told you I’m not a mind reader. unlike you, I deal in facts.....therefore I don’t have to claim I can read minds like you have to, Simpleton.
One need not be a mind reader to answer the question. That's what you ran from, pussy. Don't go near Trump, he'll grab you.
You asked my why someone stormed the capitol, Stupid.

I told you I’m not a mind reader, Dummy.

So, how did I run from anything when I gave you an answer, Halfwit?
No, I didn't ask you why they stormed the Capitol. That you think I asked you that only serves to once again expose just how fucked in the head you are.

And now everyone here sees not only are you fucked in the head but you're a pussy to boot.

:abgg2q.jpg:

There are your lawbreakers. This is not how to run an election and those votes should have never been counted until the chain of custody was validated, which it never was.
LOLOL

Nothing smacks of truth more than the gatewaypundit.
Another person who cannot the challenge the facts and attacks the source. There was massive fraud.
LOLOL

Not only did I challenge your moronic gatewaypundit nonsense, I put you down like a rabid dog with actual facts.

The most compelling evidence of both guilt and culpability is Trump's stunning silence for over five hours while the horror was unfolding. This, in itself, is the ultimate proof of complicity. Any decent human being would have been in front of a microphone in 60 seconds decrying what was being undertaken on their behalf. Not Trump.
If he had said anything, you dimwits would be claiming that he was egging the protestors on.
Nope. If he implored them to obey the law and stand down how could anyone have criticized him of egging anyone on?
The libs and chinese would say that he secretly did using mind control like they are for saying he sent them to break into the capital despite his speech being recorded.
You're Damn right we have his speech recorded on video, and his crowd's reaction to it!
Cool.

LOL

You're utterly deranged, dumbfuck, to think the seditious traitors who invaded the Capitol were "leftists." :cuckoo:

LOLOLOLOL

Dismissed.
Don't need to chase you down your rabbit hole. There were a million protesters there. Thousands of them breached the police barricades. Hundreds stormed the Capitol and a couple of hundred have been arrested. Out of all those, you found one who was from the left. And he wasn't captured on video chanting, "hang Mike Pence." Your refusal to answer answers for you.
Thanks for admitting you don't have the names of those wanting to kill Pence, and are therefore ignorant of their political leanings.
LOL

Fear? Um...................Ok............ :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Yes, fear. I asked a simple question which has a simple answer and you ran from it under the guise that I don't know the names of the people chanting, "hang Mike Pence." I know why you ran. You even know why. So does everyone else here.

I answered your question, Dumbass. I told you I’m not a mind reader. unlike you, I deal in facts.....therefore I don’t have to claim I can read minds like you have to, Simpleton.
One need not be a mind reader to answer the question. That's what you ran from, pussy. Don't go near Trump, he'll grab you.

No, I didn't ask you why they stormed the Capitol. That you think I asked you that only serves to once again expose just how fucked in the head you are.

And now everyone here sees not only are you fucked in the head but you're a pussy to boot.

I guess that makes you a superior human being.

Just an FYI......i went back a few pages in the thread to see what you were referring to but I couldn't find it.

I guess that makes me a dumbass and you a superior human being as well.

Good for you. You should be proud!

LOLOL

Nothing smacks of truth more than the gatewaypundit.
Another person who cannot the challenge the facts and attacks the source. There was massive fraud.
LOLOL

Not only did I challenge your moronic gatewaypundit nonsense, I put you down like a rabid dog with actual facts.
you win!

Youi are the winner!

Give the poster a cupie doll!

I find your tactics pathetic...

But I am inferior, so what do I know.

Get to it.

You are quite the little racist.

If you need one than you must be a child because in an normal adults life they experience hundreds of times.

Unless, of course, you are an adult that has never seen someone spin the truth which means you are either naïve or plan old stupid.

No time for you child.

Oh grow up dude.
Your lil' shtick is over played.

Cool.

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

Dismissed.
LOL

Ok, you asked me to read their minds as to why they wanted to kill Pence.

My answer stands, Halfwit.

Forum List

Back