Trump's Saturday vs. Biden's Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's Saturday: (on Truth Social)

“Deranged Jack Smith, the wacko prosecutor that Corrupt Joe Biden and his Thugs stuck on me during the political campaign in which Biden is losing “BIG” (an absolute No, No!).....Witch Hunt!

Those crowds that turn up at Trump rallies are the same people that have seen him dozens of times. Here`s a loon who had seen him 68 times in 5 years. I think he's pregnant with Trump`s baby.

Those crowds that turn up at Trump rallies are the same people that have seen him dozens of times. Here`s a loon who had seen him 68 times in 5 years. I think he's pregnant with Trump`s baby.
LOL. Yes, while it seems like one, that's not a Trump rally. It's a UFC event. Everywhere he goes seems like a Trump rally, doesn't it? See him in Phila? They love him.

Also on and about Truth Social:

"A day earlier, on the Fourth of July no less, Trump said Smith should be “DEFUNDED” and “put out to rest.” Trump’s verbiage was characteristically difficult to parse it’s possible he meant putting Smith out “to pasture” but laying someone “to rest” means burying the dead. (And it’s worth emphasizing: Trump has a demonstrated history with vague allusions to political violence, which has continued even after he was accused of inciting the Jan. 6 insurrection.)

Also on the Fourth, Trump promoted an image of a flag saying “F---BIDEN” — uncensored — in one of repeated recent posts featuring images of vulgar slogans.

In the minutes before that post, Trump promoted a self-identified member of the anti-government Three Percenters militia movement who lodged a ridiculous claim that there were “41 MILLION INVALID VOTES” in the 2020 election — more than one-quarter of all votes counted.

“A lot has been made of this lately,” Trump wrote.

How dare he support a candidate that you disagree with. If it had been some leftist fucktard traveling to see Biden 68 times you would have called them dedicated.

LOL. Yes, while it seems like one, that's not a Trump rally. It's a UFC event. Everywhere he goes seems like a Trump rally, doesn't it? See him in Phila? They love him.
So those thousands of people who showed up at the Latrobe Pa. airport came to see the airplanes and Trump just happened to be there? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back