Trump's respect for service members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same people who say they are outraged at what Trump apparently said get an engorgement to their extremities at the thought of sending men and woman to risk their lives in some foreign shytehole.

How about finding outrage at unnecessary wars while supporting those who sacrifice? I always said "McCain is a hero as he fought for his nation and was a POW". If someone says to me, "yeah, but that doesn't give him a permanent license to send others to die in needless wars", of course I agree. In fact, that's my position too. How much did McCain benefit financially as a politician for supporting war? If the answer is nothing, I would give him his due. If the answer is $1 or $10,000,000 I say "F him".

I'm no tree hugger, but I sure as hell am not some War Hawk. Or in my case, having never served, a Chicken Hawk. I don't like war, I don't respect those who promote endless wars, but, I DO know they are sometimes necessary for principle and security. Soldiers can't choose their battle, they join for the right reasons. Blame leaders for their poor decisions.

Nobody is above making mistakes, making comments off the cuff or out of context. I doubt Trump would make this comment, or, he was referring to the entire needless death in a World War which, contrary to what some say, wasn't inevitable. I do see how they used the words he's used in the past to make it appear more believable, which in itself, makes it more suspicious.

Maybe some want to take the heat off of Trumps competitor. Trumps best response to such actions is to double down on his rallies and force others to confront THEIR deficiencies.

I recall what Trump said about POW's 4 years ago which was enough for me.
Yep. That should have been all it took to disqualify him, but it was too late. The adoration had already begun.

They damn well remember him saying that, so when they pretend that this couldn't have happened, it's just more dishonest, ugly, cult-like behavior.
He was referring specifically to John "Songbird" McCain. I suggest you find out what his fellow captives at the Hanoi Hilton have to say about him. Yes, they did break his arms, and they broke him, as well. Probably conditioned him to be a sleeper agent.
No, he wasn't. "I like people that weren't captured". Many were. And tortured. And maimed. And killed.

And you know it.

That you would lie on a topic like this says a lot about you.
I'm not lying. You should know better than to take on someone with my Google-Fu skills, boy.
Everyone can watch and see for themselves, Stormy Mac.

It was directed directly at John McCain. Derp!

Last edited:
More lies and total bullshit from Communist Democrat scum :mad:

giphy (70).gif

Yep. That should have been all it took to disqualify him, but it was too late. The adoration had already begun.

They damn well remember him saying that, so when they pretend that this couldn't have happened, it's just more dishonest, ugly, cult-like behavior.
He was referring specifically to John "Songbird" McCain. I suggest you find out what his fellow captives at the Hanoi Hilton have to say about him. Yes, they did break his arms, and they broke him, as well. Probably conditioned him to be a sleeper agent.
No, he wasn't. "I like people that weren't captured". Many were. And tortured. And maimed. And killed.

And you know it.

I'm not lying. You should know better than to take on someone with my Google-Fu skills, boy.

Sure, run with that. You are what you are.

7Rgwhfzs_normal.jpg

James LaPorta

@JimLaPorta
· 12h
A senior Defense Department official I just spoke with confirmed this story by @JeffreyGoldberg in its entirety. Especially the grafs about the late Sen. John McCain and former Marine Gen. John Kelly, President @realDonaldTrump former chief of staff. twitter.com/jeffreygoldber…
Trump is beginning to look like a man without a moral compass.

Beginning?

Here's the full Atlantic piece.

Solid reporting and they had FOUR first hand witnesses. Of course, entirely unsurprising. This is a man who told his son Don Jr that if he enlisted, he'd be disinherited. Daddy Fred hated the military too. Donald doesn't understand service. The comment "What was in it for them?" as he looked over fields of little white crosses sums up his worldview perfectly. That unless you are making money you're a sucker and a loser.

One can only hope that this is the straw that breaks the camel's back. Anyone with a brain should know by now that Donald J Trump is unfit to be Commander in Chief.

You are fucking koo koo for Cocoa Puffs! :auiqs.jpg::cuckoo:
"solid reporting"
Since when did anonymous "He said, She said" become "solid reporting"? You fucking Mental Micron!
Did you pay somebody to make you that stupid, er wut! :uhh:

Well they do love he said, she said. They don't need no stinking proof. He said, she said is all they need. LOL

And you know it.

Sure, run with that. You are what you are.

Indeed I am, but what I am NOT is a TDS-addled buttnugget zombie!
If I see bullshit I'll call it out in a heartbeat, and you can consider yourself called out on that lie, punk!

Ah the always reliable unnamed sources.

If you actually read a magazine or newspaper, journalists have to protect their sources if they are getting sensitive info. A source has the right to remain anonymous.
Goldberg's story was confirmed by not one but four separate people who were with Trump in Paris in 2018.
I bet John Kelly was one of them, too, since Trump disparaged Kelly's son's service and death.

I suppose when Trump won't name his sources for his lies, it doesn't bother you at all, hmmmm?
Yes sources have the right to remain anonymous and when they do people have the right to question why. Do they really have access to the people or information they claim? Do they have a personal ax to grind? Do they have a history of political bias? I question all anonymous sources for these reasons and others I suspect you only question them when they don't support your political ideology.

Trump said the same thing about senator John McCain, so I believe the report. Bone spurs draft dodger president too cowardly to defend his country and passing off his duty to others has no problem insulting the war records of honorable America soldiers. Trump dodged the draft three times because he had a rich daddy. No wonder Trump did not care when Russia placed bounties on U.S sevicemen heads.

and you believe bullshit--and you believed:
Russian Collusion
Smollet
Covington crap
etc etc

If you actually read a magazine or newspaper, journalists have to protect their sources if they are getting sensitive info. A source has the right to remain anonymous.
Goldberg's story was confirmed by not one but four separate people who were with Trump in Paris in 2018.
I bet John Kelly was one of them, too, since Trump disparaged Kelly's son's service and death.

I suppose when Trump won't name his sources for his lies, it doesn't bother you at all, hmmmm?
Yes sources have the right to remain anonymous and when they do people have the right to question why. Do they really have access to the people or information they claim? Do they have a personal ax to grind? Do they have a history of political bias? I question all anonymous sources for these reasons and others I suspect you only question them when they don't support your political ideology.

I never believe anything "anonymous" has to say. If they believed it then they would give their name and be proud to do so.

Anonymous my ass.

Yep His BS ""I've heard many people say""

Trump said the same thing about senator John McCain, so I believe the report. Bone spurs draft dodger president too cowardly to defend his country and passing off his duty to others has no problem insulting the war records of honorable America soldiers. Trump dodged the draft three times because he had a rich daddy. No wonder Trump did not care when Russia placed bounties on U.S sevicemen heads.

and you believe bullshit--and you believed:
Russian Collusion
Smollet
Covington crap
etc etc
Believe BS .. you accuse others of? ,,,,,While people like you believe all the bullshit thrown at you by the POS Trump? Get your head out of his butt

I call B.S on this entire "report".

Because you belive whatever you want to - Trump's comments were confirmed by multiple sources and consistent with his long history of disdain for millitary service.

He dodged service with a doctor's note about having spurs.
There is not a single serving member in Trump's family tree for 4 generations.
His niece says he threatened to disown Trump Jr. when he wanted to enlist.
His prenup with second wife expressly cut's off allowance for his daughter is she enlists.
His spitting at McCain's service are public.
His disrespect for the parents of young soldier killed in the line of duty are public.
His comments about not wanting to visit a marine cemetery because it is supposedly full of losers are confirmed by multple sources.
His comments to Kelly about his dead son - "I don't get it, whats in it for them"? is again confirmed by mutiple with direct knowledge and shows both his inability to ever grasp self-less sacrifice and inability to empathise with the pain of a father who lost his son.

Last edited:
Just as real as the rape charges against Brett Kavanaugh. Whatever happened to the case against him?

The democrats will always use an "un named" source fed through a leftist journalist to try and sway public
opinion. The part of Saul Alinsky doesn't care for facts or ethics.

You probably haven't gotten the memo, but the Marxist Daily Wipe has put out talking points to STAY AWAY FROM THE DRAFT DEFERMENT ISSUE!!!

The reason for this is obviously because Beijing Biden received.... wait for it.......5 draft deferments!!!

The reason listed each time...... wait for it..... wait....... "childhood asthma".

OMG what a cowardly twat. Do you see why you're not in sync with your masters? Get it together shitstain!! Quit embarrassing the party bosses!!

A new report details multiple instances of Donald Trump allegedly making disparaging remarks about members of the US military who have been captured or killed, including referring to the American war dead at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France in 2018 as “losers” and “suckers”.

The allegations were first reported Thursday in the Atlantic. A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events confirmed some of the remarks to the Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments.

The defense official said Trump made the comments as he declined to visit the cemetery outside Paris during a meeting following his presidential daily briefing on the morning of 10 November 2018.

It sort of fits with his comments on McCain and his shocking treatment of that bereaved family. He has no class as well. Why does he hate America and those who fought for it ?
Trump supporters should demand the truth of this as a condition for their vote – but instead they’ll hide from it.

No need to hide
It's fake.
Bogus
No one actually believes it.
Just everything else has failed.
After this fails - ya'll will make up the next thing.

You probably haven't gotten the memo, but the Marxist Daily Wipe has put out talking points to STAY AWAY FROM THE DRAFT DEFERMENT ISSUE!!!

The reason for this is obviously because Beijing Biden received.... wait for it.......5 draft deferments!!!

The reason listed each time...... wait for it..... wait....... "childhood asthma".

OMG what a cowardly twat. Do you see why you're not in sync with your masters? Get it together shitstain!! Quit embarrassing the party bosses!!
Did biden call our heroes losers and suckers like your AH trump did? You support a pos Good for you

Did biden call our heroes losers and suckers like your AH trump did? You support a pos Good for you

Pretty good except Trump never said any such thing. That post is put up by "anonymous." If it were true then they would have given their names and been proud to do so.

Never trust anything "anonymous" has to say because whatever they are saying is a lie.

A new report details multiple instances of Donald Trump allegedly making disparaging remarks about members of the US military who have been captured or killed, including referring to the American war dead at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France in 2018 as “losers” and “suckers”.

The allegations were first reported Thursday in the Atlantic. A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events confirmed some of the remarks to the Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments.

The defense official said Trump made the comments as he declined to visit the cemetery outside Paris during a meeting following his presidential daily briefing on the morning of 10 November 2018.

It sort of fits with his comments on McCain and his shocking treatment of that bereaved family. He has no class as well. Why does he hate America and those who fought for it ?
He also shot 14 kittens at that meeting, then he ritualistically drank their blood in order to merge his soul with a demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back