Trump's respect for service members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, ya gotta be a Democrat and live in a Democrat run city to fully understand human suffering and human sacrifice.

giphy.gif

Hey "thinker" I've got a newsflash for you: before Trump was running as a Republican he was a Democrat living in the NYC.

Newsflash for you, now he's not....dumbass.

He never understood it. DUH.

A new report details multiple instances of Donald Trump allegedly making disparaging remarks about members of the US military who have been captured or killed, including referring to the American war dead at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France in 2018 as “losers” and “suckers”.

The allegations were first reported Thursday in the Atlantic. A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events confirmed some of the remarks to the Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments.

The defense official said Trump made the comments as he declined to visit the cemetery outside Paris during a meeting following his presidential daily briefing on the morning of 10 November 2018.

It sort of fits with his comments on McCain and his shocking treatment of that bereaved family. He has no class as well. Why does he hate America and those who fought for it ?

Let's see...we're about two months out from the election...so cue the Democratic Smear Machine!

It's sad that rather than run on their plans to make America great...they're pulling this shit!

They have no intention of making America great.
They have no plan to make America great! It's why they're going with the smear campaign!

Did you notice in all of the Biden ads he talks about how when he was Vice President he "saved" a million jobs? It that same old bullshit with the "jobs created or saved" they came up with when the Obama Stimulus failed to create even close to the jobs they said it would! So now Joe's going to "save" jobs again? What about the millions that have LOST their jobs, Joe! Are you going to create jobs for them? You couldn't do it when you were part of the Obama Administration...what would make anyone think you could do it now? You'll increase taxes and push the Green New Deal and America will get another of the same slow, grinding recovery that we got under Obama!
And what was that slight of hand they pulled with folks who’d quit looking for jobs? Weren’t they suddenly un-unemployed in order to keep the unemployment number down?

Trump said the same thing about senator John McCain, so I believe the report. Bone spurs draft dodger president too cowardly to defend his country and passing off his duty to others has no problem insulting the war records of honorable America soldiers. Trump dodged the draft three times because he had a rich daddy. No wonder Trump did not care when Russia placed bounties on U.S sevicemen heads.

McCain was a loser

"The Atlantic Magazine is dying, like most magazines, so they make up a fake story in order to gain some relevance. Story already refuted, but this is what we are up against. Just like the Fake Dossier. You fight and and fight, and then people realize it was a total fraud!" - Trump just tweeted

He is so pathetic and yet he represents our great country to the world. Sad.

Trump just does not have the understanding of human suffering and human sacrifice or serving a cause larger than himself

if you love our troops, vote Biden on Nov 3

Yep, ya gotta be a Democrat and live in a Democrat run city to fully understand human suffering and human sacrifice.

Yup and I'm wondering if the mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis will be re-elected after all the care and support they rendered to the business owners in their cities.

Only a moron would doubt Trumps love of the military. Of course "anonymous" tells them exactly what they want to hear. Imbeciles.

Barry hated the military and the only time he was around them was for a photo shoot with Seal team 6 after UBL bought it. Other than that he had nothing but contempt for the military.

A new report details multiple instances of Donald Trump allegedly making disparaging remarks about members of the US military who have been captured or killed, including referring to the American war dead at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France in 2018 as “losers” and “suckers”.

The allegations were first reported Thursday in the Atlantic. A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events confirmed some of the remarks to the Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments.

The defense official said Trump made the comments as he declined to visit the cemetery outside Paris during a meeting following his presidential daily briefing on the morning of 10 November 2018.

It sort of fits with his comments on McCain and his shocking treatment of that bereaved family. He has no class as well. Why does he hate America and those who fought for it ?

Let's see...we're about two months out from the election...so cue the Democratic Smear Machine!

It's sad that rather than run on their plans to make America great...they're pulling this shit!

They have no intention of making America great.
They have no plan to make America great! It's why they're going with the smear campaign!

Did you notice in all of the Biden ads he talks about how when he was Vice President he "saved" a million jobs? It that same old bullshit with the "jobs created or saved" they came up with when the Obama Stimulus failed to create even close to the jobs they said it would! So now Joe's going to "save" jobs again? What about the millions that have LOST their jobs, Joe! Are you going to create jobs for them? You couldn't do it when you were part of the Obama Administration...what would make anyone think you could do it now? You'll increase taxes and push the Green New Deal and America will get another of the same slow, grinding recovery that we got under Obama!
And what was that slight of hand they pulled with folks who’d quit looking for jobs? Weren’t they suddenly un-unemployed in order to keep the unemployment number down?

So many had given up looking they were no longer officially "unemployed "

Labor participation rate was horrible

Trump supporters should demand the truth of this as a condition for their vote – but instead they’ll hide from it.
They will probably decide to agree with him.
Every American should consider his right to vote sacred and place upon it the greatest of value – given only to those who merit something so significant.

Clearly Trump voters do not.

I agree, that is why a Trump nor a Biden will get my vote. Both are an embarrassment to the United States.
we need people that represent all the people, not just the rich. Iwill look for a third party candidate worthy of my vote.

Trump said the same thing about senator John McCain, so I believe the report. Bone spurs draft dodger president too cowardly to defend his country and passing off his duty to others has no problem insulting the war records of honorable America soldiers. Trump dodged the draft three times because he had a rich daddy. No wonder Trump did not care when Russia placed bounties on U.S sevicemen heads.

McCain was a loser
Hows your market yesterday and today ? AAPL ? There goes the pos's great markets

Trump supporters should demand the truth of this as a condition for their vote – but instead they’ll hide from it.
Every American should consider his right to vote sacred and place upon it the greatest of value – given only to those who merit something so significant.

I agree, that is why a Trump nor a Biden will get my vote. Both are an embarrassment to the United States.
we need people that represent all the people, not just the rich. Iwill look for a third party candidate worthy of my vote.

That'll learn em

President Trump represents me and my political beliefs just fine. I'm an America First Nationalist first above anything else.

Trump just does not have the understanding of human suffering and human sacrifice or serving a cause larger than himself

Yup and I'm wondering if the mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis will be re-elected after all the care and support they rendered to the business owners in their cities.

Only a moron would doubt Trumps love of the military. Of course "anonymous" tells them exactly what they want to hear. Imbeciles.

Barry hated the military and the only time he was around them was for a photo shoot with Seal team 6 after UBL bought it. Other than that he had nothing but contempt for the military.
Love of the military?? Trump?? LOL Ever hear the term LIP SERVICE? He's fos and Generals and admirals know it

Not quite sure how any of them got elected in the first place. What kinda smoke and mirrors BS did they have to spew in order to convince voters this is the dream?

Trump said Americans who died in war are ‘losers’ and ‘suckers’ Nothing else has to be said. He is a piece of shit. Report: Trump disparaged US war dead as ‘losers,’ ‘suckers’ Who ever follows this man is him, and he is them. This is who the right is . They can't hide this fact , they have totally sold out our country, our flag and our constitution. His supporters are scummy low lives , who would do better being Russian then American.

How can you tell? Its when he worries more about the polls than just doing or saying what he believes. But enough about Joe Biden.

If you have a recording of Trump saying any such thing as you stated as FACT, lets hear it. Otherwise I'm chalking it up to someone who doesnt like Trump making up shit in an election year.
Making up shit, well cowboy first it is believed and reported by literally every source other then hate Nazi sights. The left isn't like the right in that respect , your party couldn't exist without lies , but the democrats don't have to lie and will have a great future without those lies. I say it is true and you don't, well even the military believes it. I believe that's all that counts.

Love of the military?? Trump?? LOL Ever hear the term LIP SERVICE? He's fos and Generals and admirals know it

Factually False
Incongruous with all evidence.

"Anonymous sources" seem to be everywhere.
But nobody can find them?? ... :dunno:

Your hypocrisy is astounding

Ah the always reliable unnamed sources.

If you actually read a magazine or newspaper, journalists have to protect their sources if they are getting sensitive info. A source has the right to remain anonymous.
Goldberg's story was confirmed by not one but four separate people who were with Trump in Paris in 2018.
I bet John Kelly was one of them, too, since Trump disparaged Kelly's son's service and death.

I suppose when Trump won't name his sources for his lies, it doesn't bother you at all, hmmmm?
Yep His BS ""I've heard many people say""

Anonymous sources are apparently different when Donald uses them :rolleyes:

McCain was a loser
Hows your market yesterday and today ? AAPL ? There goes the pos's great markets

Yipes - Not good :oops:

27,768.34 −524.39 (1.85%)
Sep 4, 11:22 AM EDT

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?

It is so sad that CNN continues to treat our president so unfairly. Everyone, but CNN obviously, knows that Scumpty can't be caught outside in a rainstorm. Because, his died hair and sprayed on tan would run big time, leaving orange streaks all over his countenance. So, if he has to disrespect our military to protect his looks, it is totally necessary. Bigly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back