Trump's Plan To Regulate Businesses And Choke Trade

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
I'm listening to the guy tell us that he's going to tax American businesses who manufacture products overseas and try to sell into US markets.

Are there any conservative USMB members who are cool with that idea?

I'm listening to the guy tell us that he's going to tax American businesses who manufacture products overseas and try to sell into US markets.

Not the plan at all. He's going to use our clout via our markets to.level the playing field....of they.accept.our products, well.accpet their's l, otherwise tax it. I thought liberals love taxes?

Is he going to tax American businesses, or is he talking about tariffs? Because those are two different things.

Not the plan at all. He's going to use our clout via our markets to.level the playing field....of they.accept.our products, well.accpet their's l, otherwise tax it. I thought liberals love taxes?
I have not seen a reduction in taxes from the GOP..

He maybe thinking of a VAT tax on them, which will create inflation on their products, then those nations will do the same, causing more inflation and then, recession....

Is he going to tax American businesses, or is he talking about tariffs? Because those are two different things.

He said he will tax American businesses that move factories overseas. Those are his words. I'm surprised that you haven't heard that yet.

Last edited:

He said he will tax Americam businesses that move factories overseas. This are his words.
Ah. That's long been a Democratic thing. I remember Gore promising to punish corporations which outsourced.

The GOP has long been virulently opposed to this plan.

Example: Senate Republicans Vote Against American Jobs By Blocking Bill To End Outsourcing Tax Breaks

So Trump is reverting to his old limousine liberal self, eh?

Last edited:

He's not going to do anything of the sort, maybe you can have a 5th grader explain it to you but I fear its hopeless in your case.

He's not going to do anything of the sort, maybe you can have a 5th grader explain it to you but I fear its hopeless in your case.

Incorrect. I just heard him say it....and he's said it many times. You don't like it, I assume.

Let's see...Big Ears has increased government regulations enormously and this is after W the dumb-shit progressive, greatly increased regulations. Yet some dumb Americans think Hillary won't do the same. How can that be?

Let's see...Big Ears has increased government regulations enormously and this is after W the dumb-shit progressive, greatly increased regulations. Yet some dumb Americans think Hillary won't do the same. How can that be?

Please don't deflect. it is so boring. Just address your opinion on this plan of Trumps to tax American businesses for doing what businesses do.

Thanks.

Even Reagan put out regs, while deregulating...

A GOP stooge, interviewed by 'The Daily Show' outside a TRUMP rally, had a typical dullard idea for finding out if anyone entering the USA is a Muslim:

'Keep plates of fried bacon at all border points, and tell each person to eat a piece.

Anyone who doesn't eat the bacon is a Muslim.'

A GOP stooge, interviewed by 'The Daily Show' outside a TRUMP rally, had a typical dullard idea for finding out if anyone entering the USA is a Muslim:

'Keep plates of fried bacon at all border points, and tell each person to eat a piece.

Anyone who doesn't eat the bacon is a Muslim.'
Or a vegetarian/vegan...

..but dumb-ass no one today is deregulating. Your Messiah is working overtime to strangle small business. Do you know why? Of course you don't.

..but dumb-ass no one today is deregulating. Your Messiah is working overtime to strangle small business. Do you know why? Of course you don't.
Because he's a Muslim?

You better be careful with your thread titles cause you're gonna get liberals excited enough to vote for Trump.

Thank you. That's more substantive than your hearsay in the OP.

From the link:

“There will be a tax to be paid. If they're going to fire all their people, move their plant to Mexico, build air conditioners, and think they're going to sell those air conditioners to the United States, there's going to be a tax.”

“What kind of tax are you thinking?” Todd asked.

“It could be 25 percent. It could be 35 percent. It could be 15 percent. I haven't determined. And it could be different for different companies. We have been working on trying to stop this...because we don't know what we're doing.”

That goes much further than what even the liberals have ever proposed. Much further.

And it is nuts.

Incorrect. I just heard him say it....and he's said it many times. You don't like it, I assume.

You have no clue what Trump is talking about, its way over your head. You are used to idiots like Obama and corrupt sell out establishment politicians in both parties when it comes to trade so naturally you don't understand Trump, or deals, or negotiating, or business.

I'll make it simple for you, Trump is promising higher paying jobs, bringing higher paying jobs back to the US, keeping higher paying jobs here in the US, bringing trillions of dollars sitting offshore back to the US. Hillary is promising the same lame shit Obama did, tax the rich, destroy the coil industry, green fantasy jobs, she's a freaking retard with a 30 year track record of failure. Look at her record its one big FUBAR after another.

Forum List

Back