Trump's pardon was a subliminal message to the Mueller investigation....I got your backs!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The only reason Trump jumped the gun and pardoned, the racist Opiggo, wasn't so much, that their both racist pigs, who hates anything that isn't white, old and stupid, but it was to signal to all those who worked with him during his campaign to undermine the Clinton camp by cooperating with Russia, that I'm president, I can pardon you and you won't go to Hell, I mean jail, in essence, I got your backs, don't talk, plead the 5th.....Because I Donald Lowlife Trump, do not, I repeat do not want the American stupid to know, not only am I a lowsy business stooge and have no clue how to do shit, but bully mf's and talk smack, I don't want these fools to know, 99.99% of my wealth is through laundering money for Putin and his peeps to gain favor financially. Anyone doubting this theory is a fool, like Trump!!

I saw some headline on my feed the fools at Slate are screaming impeach him for it...........LMAO

Godddam loons

The only reason Trump jumped the gun and pardoned, the racist Opiggo, wasn't so much, that their both racist pigs, who hates anything that isn't white, old and stupid, but it was to signal to all those who worked with him during his campaign to undermine the Clinton camp by cooperating with Russia, that I'm president, I can pardon you and you won't go to Hell, I mean jail, in essence, I got your backs, don't talk, plead the 5th.....Because I Donald Lowlife Trump, do not, I repeat do not want the American stupid to know, not only am I a lowsy business stooge and have no clue how to do shit, but bully mf's and talk smack, I don't want these fools to know, 99.99% of my wealth is through laundering money for Putin and his peeps to gain favor financially. Anyone doubting this theory is a fool, like Trump!!
You said "Fuck a hat!" and wrapped your whole body in tinfoil at this point, huh?

Is there no issue that effects the black community that you feel doesn't really deserver your angst? How about the homicide rates in the inner city? Of course you will blame those rates on anyone other then blacks but it would seem in the realm of things pardoning a sheriff really isn't that important. It only rises to importance because the haters and the true racists want it to.

BTW, you need to look up the definition of race, and Mexican isn't in that definition no matter how badly the left wing wishes it to be. Gosh if you showed any level of restraint or intelligence you might be taken seriously.

When Trump gives freedom to known terrorists in exchange for a traitor, please let me know.

• Banned
When Trump gives freedom to known terrorists in exchange for a traitor, please let me know.
And when you grow a brain, a spine and some sense, you let me know you idiot!!

I suspect the OP is as black as a cue ball.
Too much of a caricature of a stereotype to be real.
Entertaining as hell however.

I am thinking you are right, probably one of those white nationals.

it seems many do think it was meant to send a message to those testifying in the criminal investigation of the Trump campaign team, to keep their mouths shut, do not "talk" and "tell" for a plea bargain, if they are charged, Trump is telling them, he will pardon them...

But Manafort and others are smart enough to know he could be impeached before they can be pardoned by him, plus they also know he's a back stabber and would deny knowing them in a heartbeat if it benefited himself.

if it was a ploy, I don't think it will work....

it seems many do think it was meant to send a message to those testifying in the criminal investigation of the Trump campaign team, to keep their mouths shut, do not "talk" and "tell" for a plea bargain, if they are charged, Trump is telling them, he will pardon them...

But Manafort and others are smart enough to know he could be impeached before they can be pardoned by him, plus they also know he's a back stabber and would deny knowing them in a heartbeat if it benefited himself.

Lol..no. He simply pardoned the man because he felt he deserved it and most of us in his base wanted it.

And when you grow a brain, a spine and some sense, you let me know you idiot!!
That is not nice. If you can't compose a logical response to my post, it is best not to post rather than expose yourself as a partisan fool.

You said "Fuck a hat!" and wrapped your whole body in tinfoil at this point, huh?
Huh? English please, this is america fool

Tigger is black for sure.
Listen, not only am I black and damned proud of it, I am also someone who's smart enough to get you ass ho's every time I post, to respond...now ain't dat some shit?

Lol..no. He simply pardoned the man because he felt he deserved it and most of us in his base wanted it.
Lets get something clear, the man broke the law, just as the illegals broke the law. Breaking laws aren't exclusive to minorities and illegals. But you white mf's think as always, you're above the effin law.

Tigger is black for sure.
Listen, not only am I black and damned proud of it, I am also someone who's smart enough to get you ass ho's every time I post, to respond...now ain't dat some shit?
You prove that study which showed blacks have high unearned self esteem correct with every post, that's for sure

upload_2017-8-27_11-1-44.jpeg
These black men have a better chance of snatching up a college educated blonde mop, than any of you white boys....LOLOLO

Forum List

Back