Trump's only crutch kicked out from under him- Reelection Death

OK, I am not going to argue with you with links. I will tell you what it says, and if you want to argue, go for it!

Coronavirus Mortality Rate (COVID-19) - Worldometer

and then------->How does the new coronavirus compare with the flu? | Live Science

So then, it is NOT 20 times greater, and in fact, a true number of % can NOT be determined because the virus is in 3rd world countries, or less developed countries than our own.

I agree with you that a vaccine needs to be developed ASAP, but politically, it makes no difference who holds the reins of power, it is what it is on the time table.

By the way-------->should we close our borders down totally to isolate us from the infection? If so/if not, why so/why not?
A lot has changed since your first link which was 10 days ago, imo.

Yes, I think we should close our borders to all visitors and businessmen who can communicate via live video with their clients for now, and allow only American citizen's and legal residents back in, and maybe allow students back in but NOT without testing, quarantining, then testing again after quarantine before releasing in to the USA public population for all of them! :D At least for a temporary period until we can get a handle on a less intrusive plan that would work!

I was watching this clip on the news with some chairman lady of a company that manages a whole bunch of USA fast food companies in Asia, like McDonalds and KFC.... in china or maybe Japan...??? I don't know but somewhere in the Orient, and they have the employees wearing protective gear and some ap where the customers order what they want over their phones and when they come in to the joint they take the customer's instant temperature, and you can't go in the fast food place without a mask and some have the service where you do not go in to the store at all, pay by credit card, and go to a certain place, where they place the food that was ordered, with a sticker on it showing the names of the person who prepared it and the delivery guy that just dropped the food off.....and their temperatures at the time of fixing and carrying etc etc etc

It was just crazy crazy crazy... but it kept the businesses running, and customers happy....

I don't know if businesses here are thinking ahead, but it would not be a bad idea to have some sort of Pandemic Emergency plan to keep things going, at least somewhat, without completely falling off the cliff, for many businesses.

Your point is well taken Care, and I am not going to insult your intelligence and claim you have gone overboard.

None of us can know what the government will actually do to protect us if things head South, or what measures they will take if need be.

All I really know is---------------> we need to insure the protection of ALL Americans, and whatever measures they do take, we must understand that it is NOT for our own good, but for the citizens good. If we are sick, we don't want to infect our fellow Americans, do we?

This could be ok, or this could get really ugly. That has yet to be determined. I hope that all Americans of all stripes join with us Care, and want the best for everyone!
I want to know why this is worse than a flu?

It's much more easily transmissible/contagious and the death rate is higher than other previous super bugs.
I think it is partially because there is no ''flu/ vaccination for this virus'' yet..... with no one in the population vaccinated for this virus, it will spread faster than a flu, where many are vaccinated, and it still kills about 45,000 people a year here (with a good chunk of society vaccinated), including our own USMB member, Tiny Dancer, who was taken by the Flu about a year ago.

Wow Care, I didn't know that about Tiny. You learn something new every day.

I agree with you on the vaccination part. I remember when the aids epidemic was almost a death sentence, and that changed Americans behavior a lot. Hopefully, everyone sticks together on this, but somehow I doubt that will happen.

Still, has been a pleasure speaking with you, and stay safe!

OK, I am not going to argue with you with links. I will tell you what it says, and if you want to argue, go for it!

Coronavirus Mortality Rate (COVID-19) - Worldometer

and then------->How does the new coronavirus compare with the flu? | Live Science

So then, it is NOT 20 times greater, and in fact, a true number of % can NOT be determined because the virus is in 3rd world countries, or less developed countries than our own.

I agree with you that a vaccine needs to be developed ASAP, but politically, it makes no difference who holds the reins of power, it is what it is on the time table.

By the way-------->should we close our borders down totally to isolate us from the infection? If so/if not, why so/why not?

Yes, I think we should close our borders to all visitors and businessmen who can communicate via live video with their clients for now, and allow only American citizen's and legal residents back in, and maybe allow students back in but NOT without testing, quarantining, then testing again after quarantine before releasing in to the USA public population for all of them! :D At least for a temporary period until we can get a handle on a less intrusive plan that would work!

I was watching this clip on the news with some chairman lady of a company that manages a whole bunch of USA fast food companies in Asia, like McDonalds and KFC.... in china or maybe Japan...??? I don't know but somewhere in the Orient, and they have the employees wearing protective gear and some ap where the customers order what they want over their phones and when they come in to the joint they take the customer's instant temperature, and you can't go in the fast food place without a mask and some have the service where you do not go in to the store at all, pay by credit card, and go to a certain place, where they place the food that was ordered, with a sticker on it showing the names of the person who prepared it and the delivery guy that just dropped the food off.....and their temperatures at the time of fixing and carrying etc etc etc

It was just crazy crazy crazy... but it kept the businesses running, and customers happy....

I don't know if businesses here are thinking ahead, but it would not be a bad idea to have some sort of Pandemic Emergency plan to keep things going, at least somewhat, without completely falling off the cliff, for many businesses.

Your point is well taken Care, and I am not going to insult your intelligence and claim you have gone overboard.

None of us can know what the government will actually do to protect us if things head South, or what measures they will take if need be.

All I really know is---------------> we need to insure the protection of ALL Americans, and whatever measures they do take, we must understand that it is NOT for our own good, but for the citizens good. If we are sick, we don't want to infect our fellow Americans, do we?

This could be ok, or this could get really ugly. That has yet to be determined. I hope that all Americans of all stripes join with us Care, and want the best for everyone!

It's much more easily transmissible/contagious and the death rate is higher than other previous super bugs.
you have no idea on any of that. that's pure bullshit. pffttt more people die with the flu. get a fking clue.
it was just reported, that the flu has a mortality rate of less than 1/10 of 1 % / 0,1%, the mortality rate is suppose to be on average for the Corona virus world wide around 2% now, that is 20 times greater death rate if you contact the C=virus, and you are more likely get the virus because none of the population is vaccinated, as they are with the Flu...

God willing, we contain it.... but it won't be an easy task.... the more we know about it, and the quicker we begin regular testing throughout the Nation, the better we can plan our containment.... simple as that....

it was just reported, that the flu has a mortality rate of less than 1/10 of 1 % / 0,1%, the mortality rate is suppose to be on average for the Corona virus world wide around 2% now, that is 20 times greater death rate if you contact the C=virus, and you are more likely get the virus because none of the population is vaccinated, as they are with the Flu...

Even with a vaccination, that doesn't guarantee you're not going to get it. This year, we had over 14,000 deaths because of the flu in the US, and 250,000 hospitalized. The season isn't close to over with yet.

Isn't the stock market still up about 5000 in the last 3yrs? Maybe this is just one of the greatest buying opportunities in decades.

It is funded and they are working on it. Last month, the President EO'd a halt to traffic coming in from countries that had major problems with the virus. The Democrats responded by saying Turmp's actions were racist. All residents that returned back to the US are in quarantines for almost three weeks for observation. It's been reported that Israel is on a brink of a vaccine and is almost ready for human testing. Same thing with our labs in Maryland.

The tariffs caused the market to go down, and then it came back up again when people realized it's not having much negative effect. As a former commodities trader, I seen this happen all the time with bad news that's hyped by the media. We will either get supplies from less affected countries, or we will develop a foolproof sterilization process for imported goods. Everything will work out fine.

You're full of shit. You need to watch the Main Street Media and stop watching, reading or listening to The White House, where a known liar controls the shit you echo.

Right, because the MSM is nothing but truthful, especially when it comes to Trump.

Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily

CNN, MSNBC said 'racist' more than 4,100 times from July 14-21

Maybe it's time you watch more honest reporting on channels like Fox.

Oh, I do watch Fox. Not 24-7, but just to see what biddable fools echo each day. Fox&Friends and Hannity are great fans of trump, so great they report other members of the FOX Team as, "some people are saying"; as if all of what they report is not pre-scripted, and echoes or is echoed by Limbaugh, other RW Disc Jockey's and Internet Blogs.

What they do is interview various members of Congress who explain (in honesty) what the Trump administration is actually accomplishing. As I demonstrated, it doesn't matter what great things Trump does. MSM is going to lie or distort anything he says or does.

If Hil-Liar was President today, they would be laying roses in front of her as she walks. They would be praising her about the quick action she took by stopping overseas travel to the US, and immediately setting up quarantine stations for Americans returning from abroad. They would be reporting on the hundreds of lives likely saved.

So what are the MSM stations reporting instead? Trump cut funds to the CDC which is a lie. Trump took action too late which is a lie. Trump is playing politics which is a lie. Trump is only worried about the stock market effecting his chances of reelection which is a lie.

Everything they report is a lie. If they can't say anything negative about Trump, they don't say anything at all.

What GREAT thing has done?

The MSM may not have anything positive to say, or report, since trump has created nothing positive. He divides the nation in his tweets and speeches repeatedly; he lies incessantly to mislead the public; his ignorance is both intentional and thus inexorable; his nominees and appointments are cronies, by far not the best and the brightest; he attacks the character of those he has praised when they don't kiss his fat ass and speak the truth; he makes up facts and demonizes experts when they contradict him; his magniloquent speeches are ludicrous and he excoriates those of the #metoo movement, and recently defended Weinstein (probably because trump too has been accused of sexual improprieties and even his first way stated that he raped her).

Oh yeah, and let's not forget the Tax Fraud he signed, and lie and lied about how he would not benefit for it, and made the false claim is was to aid the middle class.

The best economy in 50 years isn't positive? Record low unemployment in all minority groups since records started is not positive? Rebuilding our military isn't positive? Greatly slowing down border crossers by pressuring Mexico into stopping them before they get here isn't positive? Improved relations with Israel isn't positive? Having people apply for asylum at the US embassy in their country instead of coming here to do it isn't positive? Building more walls isn't positive? A halt on giving green cards to pregnant women to stop Birther Tourism isn't positive? A new median household income record isn't positive? Better trade deals with Mexico and Canada just to name a few isn't positive? Rescinding DumBama's order to allow weirdo in dresses in your daughters dressing room in school isn't positive?

If you ask me, most everything he does is positive. And yet, the media reports 95% negative of him outside of Fox news. It's not Trump, it's your precious MSM.

I was listening to Trump's presser yesterday on the radio. I don't know how it looked on TV, but on the radio he sounded very presidential. I say that as a person who hates Trump all the way down to the cellular level.

He was doing great at the start. He was doing so well I thought maybe it was a Trump impostor.

But then the dumb fuck couldn't help himself and started injecting his delusions and ego into the mix and he started sounding like the colossal dumb fuck that he is.

Someone should have tackled him after the first ten minutes and taken him off the podium. Then they should have turned the presser over to the medical experts.

A wild cannon like Trump might be fun to watch as he upsets the status quo. But in a crisis like this, we don't need a colossal dumb fuck panicking the American people. One wrong word and there could be blood in the streets and much more serious market crashes.

Hopefully, that is the first and last time our Idiot-in-Chief speaks on the matter. But we all know it won't be unless someone takes out all the Twitter servers.

Is this another one of those "billionaires are stupid, I'm smarter than billionaires" type of posts?
I'm sure your fellow TDS'ers get all giddy but do you honestly believe anyone sane takes this crazy shit serious?
Trump blamed the market crash on the Democratic debate.

The market crash started two days BEFORE the debate. ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

And then the dumb fuck said he was retroactively brilliant by enacting his Muslim ban when he did or else the plague would be much worse here. "They called me a racist!", and then acting as if he foresaw this plague and that is Muslim ban somehow prevented it from being worse.

What a colossal racist dumb fuck.
Yet you don’t ignore him but ignore me. Coward.

You're full of shit. You need to watch the Main Street Media and stop watching, reading or listening to The White House, where a known liar controls the shit you echo.

Right, because the MSM is nothing but truthful, especially when it comes to Trump.

Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily

Oh, I do watch Fox. Not 24-7, but just to see what biddable fools echo each day. Fox&Friends and Hannity are great fans of trump, so great they report other members of the FOX Team as, "some people are saying"; as if all of what they report is not pre-scripted, and echoes or is echoed by Limbaugh, other RW Disc Jockey's and Internet Blogs.

What they do is interview various members of Congress who explain (in honesty) what the Trump administration is actually accomplishing. As I demonstrated, it doesn't matter what great things Trump does. MSM is going to lie or distort anything he says or does.

If Hil-Liar was President today, they would be laying roses in front of her as she walks. They would be praising her about the quick action she took by stopping overseas travel to the US, and immediately setting up quarantine stations for Americans returning from abroad. They would be reporting on the hundreds of lives likely saved.

So what are the MSM stations reporting instead? Trump cut funds to the CDC which is a lie. Trump took action too late which is a lie. Trump is playing politics which is a lie. Trump is only worried about the stock market effecting his chances of reelection which is a lie.

Everything they report is a lie. If they can't say anything negative about Trump, they don't say anything at all.

The MSM may not have anything positive to say, or report, since trump has created nothing positive. He divides the nation in his tweets and speeches repeatedly; he lies incessantly to mislead the public; his ignorance is both intentional and thus inexorable; his nominees and appointments are cronies, by far not the best and the brightest; he attacks the character of those he has praised when they don't kiss his fat ass and speak the truth; he makes up facts and demonizes experts when they contradict him; his magniloquent speeches are ludicrous and he excoriates those of the #metoo movement, and recently defended Weinstein (probably because trump too has been accused of sexual improprieties and even his first way stated that he raped her).

Oh yeah, and let's not forget the Tax Fraud he signed, and lie and lied about how he would not benefit for it, and made the false claim is was to aid the middle class.

The best economy in 50 years isn't positive? Record low unemployment in all minority groups since records started is not positive? Rebuilding our military isn't positive? Greatly slowing down border crossers by pressuring Mexico into stopping them before they get here isn't positive? Improved relations with Israel isn't positive? Having people apply for asylum at the US embassy in their country instead of coming here to do it isn't positive? Building more walls isn't positive? A halt on giving green cards to pregnant women to stop Birther Tourism isn't positive? A new median household income record isn't positive? Better trade deals with Mexico and Canada just to name a few isn't positive? Rescinding DumBama's order to allow weirdo in dresses in your daughters dressing room in school isn't positive?

If you ask me, most everything he does is positive. And yet, the media reports 95% negative of him outside of Fox news. It's not Trump, it's your precious MSM.

I won't ask you, I rely on reality. The best economic in 50 years? That's absurd, what's more absurd is you believe trump has done something to keep the Obama Recovery on going. Oops, 2018 proved that wrong, and in 2019 he left us with a trillion dollars deficit.

Trump didn't create this economy. The military was fine. We were at a 40 year low in border crossuing when trump took office. We don't need walls and Mexico has yet to pay. We are not doing anything about visa overstays from Europe the USMCA is no different from NAFTA. The media outside of fox has reported the facts. And your post is fact free.

The stock markets dived again and the economy is in trouble.
Without Obama's economy to claim as his own, Trump has absolutely nothing to lean on. He's accomplished nothing, done nothing, and caused a whole lot of harm. Trump is a fucking useless bag of hot air. Reelection for him is a pipe dream. Trump is toast.

President Trump's 'ONLY CRUTCH'?

Strongest economy in decades.

Lowest Unemployment.in decades, in some cases ever.

Brought Jobs back to the US after Barry said it was impossible, could not be done.

More jobs, higher wages, raises, bonuses

Most number of Americans working at 1 time

Millions of Americans no longer economic slaves dependent on govt / Dems for 'free stuff' just to survive in exchange for votes

Energy Independence

...and more....

....and you think the President should be blamed for the results of a natural disaster that began in China that is affecting the entire world's economy and justifies abandoning Trump for Democrats who have vowed to reverse the successes accomplished by Trump, resulting in pretty much what COIVD-19 / the Coronavirus is doing?

Maybe that's it....the 2020 Democrat hopefuls are just pissed 'Mother Nature' / the Coronavirus beat them to their goal of reversing America's fortunes (temporarily)....

:p

Everything you said is untrue.
Ewww

I was listening to Trump's presser yesterday on the radio. I don't know how it looked on TV, but on the radio he sounded very presidential. I say that as a person who hates Trump all the way down to the cellular level.

He was doing great at the start. He was doing so well I thought maybe it was a Trump impostor.

But then the dumb fuck couldn't help himself and started injecting his delusions and ego into the mix and he started sounding like the colossal dumb fuck that he is.

Someone should have tackled him after the first ten minutes and taken him off the podium. Then they should have turned the presser over to the medical experts.

A wild cannon like Trump might be fun to watch as he upsets the status quo. But in a crisis like this, we don't need a colossal dumb fuck panicking the American people. One wrong word and there could be blood in the streets and much more serious market crashes.

Hopefully, that is the first and last time our Idiot-in-Chief speaks on the matter. But we all know it won't be unless someone takes out all the Twitter servers.
Get your pussy hat, put it on, and go yell at the sky. Asap!

Is this another one of those "billionaires are stupid, I'm smarter than billionaires" type of posts?
I'm sure your fellow TDS'ers get all giddy but do you honestly believe anyone sane takes this crazy shit serious?

And then the dumb fuck said he was retroactively brilliant by enacting his Muslim ban when he did or else the plague would be much worse here. "They called me a racist!", and then acting as if he foresaw this plague and that is Muslim ban somehow prevented it from being worse.

He is keeping illegals from crossing over. Something you idiots want to stop, he is keeping us safe.

You must have forgotten that your magic negro, blamed his slow recovery on Atms. Oh his is energy plan, was to check your tire pressure. Lol

Without Obama's economy to claim as his own, Trump has absolutely nothing to lean on. He's accomplished nothing, done nothing, and caused a whole lot of harm. Trump is a fucking useless bag of hot air. Reelection for him is a pipe dream. Trump is toast.

LOLOLOLOLOL, and bunch more LOL's for ya there my incompetent friend. The only thing standing between you and your party's abyss, is that the election hasn't happened yet-)

Always remember--------->we with a buck 3.80 realize a buying opportunity when we see one. You lazy broke people, see something totally different.

This dip will make me more money sitting on my a** in a year then you probably make in the same amount of time toiling away, lol.

The flu is a bigger danger to health than the Corona virus, you are just to damn dumb to figure it out!
How is the flu a greater risk than coronavirus, when corona virus has a mortality rate that is 20 times greater than the flu? And we have flu vaccinations, whereas the Coronavirus won't have a vaccine for the masses for 18 months? It will spread faster than the flu... at least that is how it appears so far.....

We need to be testing regional communities throughout the USA to be on top of it, to nix it in the bud. THOSE Corona virus testing kits need distributing, to all States...hospitals....

The sooner we spot the cases, the quicker and likelihood of containment.... with less chances of an economic disaster.... we just need to be prepared, and part of that is to spot cases EARLY....

The earlier, the better....
Maybe we should close the border?

Trump didn't create this economy. The military was fine. We were at a 40 year low in border crossuing when trump took office. We don't need walls and Mexico has yet to pay. We are not doing anything about visa overstays from Europe the USMCA is no different from NAFTA. The media outside of fox has reported the facts. And your post is fact free.

No, it's very different, but I doubt you'd be able to follow why that is. Border crossings is measured by apprehensions, and that started to go down under Bush. Crossings are also proportional to our economy which started to fall when DumBama took over. Are you ready for some real facts?

southwest-border-apprehensions-final.jpg

Trump’s plan to stem border crossings gets results

Not to mention other facts such as Trump's plan to stop Birther Tourism which is a big threat to the future of our country. Women will be denied green cards if they try to enter pregnant. He is also threatening states that give drivers licenses to illegals. They will be withheld federal money if they continue that practice. In 2018, ICE deported over 80,000 illegal aliens who were charged or found guilty of DUI's.

I think it is partially because there is no ''flu/ vaccination for this virus'' yet..... with no one in the population vaccinated for this virus, it will spread faster than a flu, where many are vaccinated, and it still kills about 45,000 people a year here (with a good chunk of society vaccinated), including our own USMB member, Tiny Dancer, who was taken by the Flu about a year ago.

Wow Care, I didn't know that about Tiny. You learn something new every day.

I agree with you on the vaccination part. I remember when the aids epidemic was almost a death sentence, and that changed Americans behavior a lot. Hopefully, everyone sticks together on this, but somehow I doubt that will happen.

Still, has been a pleasure speaking with you, and stay safe!

We'll be together in this if our leaders provide honest assessments about this situation.

I won't ask you, I rely on reality. The best economic in 50 years? That's absurd, what's more absurd is you believe trump has done something to keep the Obama Recovery on going. Oops, 2018 proved that wrong, and in 2019 he left us with a trillion dollars deficit.

The deficit is a problem which Trump is addressing now via Medicare and Social Security. The truth is DumBama didn't do anything for the economy. See, when you credit somebody with something, you have to show their actions to claim responsibility. DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. The economy didn't grow because of him, it grew in spite of him which is why it was the slowest recovery since WWII.

Trump on the other hand let businesses know they had a friend. He removed job killing regulations, and instituted a policy that for every new business regulation made, two would be removed in it's place. He lowered their taxes in effort to keep them from moving out of the country. He got rid of Commie Care fines which is a great help to businesses.

Three quotes from DumBama that comes to mind:

Those jobs are gone and they're never coming back.
How is Trump going to do that? Does he have a magic wand or something?
Those shovel ready jobs were not so shovel ready.

Without Obama's economy to claim as his own,

Retarded and ridiculous

Funny how everytime the economy shows signs of faltering it's Trumps. Then weeks later as it rebounds and breaks records its Obama's again

That has not been the case. Trump inherited a rising stock market but took credit for it's rise like there was none until he took office. You guys went for this lie and all we have been saying is the markets has risen less under trump than it did during Obama. So now that it's falling just bow your neck and accept the criticism trump will take if he doesn't do what is necessary to take care of this situation. He wanted to be president, this is what presidents are for.

Without Obama's economy to claim as his own,

Retarded and ridiculous

Funny how everytime the economy shows signs of faltering it's Trumps. Then weeks later as it rebounds and breaks records its Obama's again

That has not been the case. Trump inherited a rising stock market but took credit for it's rise like there was none until he took office. You guys went for this lie and all we have been saying is the markets has risen less under trump than it did during Obama. So now that it's falling just bow your neck and accept the criticism trump will take if he doesn't do what is necessary to take care of this situation. He wanted to be president, this is what presidents are for.
Bla bla bla bla you hurt my feelings so here's a long winded IRELLEVANT response.....

The deficit is a problem which Trump is addressing now via Medicare and Social Security. The truth is DumBama didn't do anything for the economy. See, when you credit somebody with something, you have to show their actions to claim responsibility. DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. The economy didn't grow because of him, it grew in spite of him which is why it was the slowest recovery since WWII.

Trump on the other hand let businesses know they had a friend. He removed job killing regulations, and instituted a policy that for every new business regulation made, two would be removed in it's place. He lowered their taxes in effort to keep them from moving out of the country. He got rid of Commie Care fines which is a great help to businesses.

Three quotes from DumBama that comes to mind:

Those jobs are gone and they're never coming back.
How is Trump going to do that? Does he have a magic wand or something?
Those shovel ready jobs were not so shovel ready.

Trump inherited record economic growth. Obama did do something. Trump is creating fewer jobs than Obama and the manufacturing sector has been in a recession for the past few months. So you have chosen 3 lines to post a lie, but trump has over 16,000 false statements to his record. Trump created record deficits when he did not have to. He's not handling anything.

Forum List

Back