Trump's only crutch kicked out from under him- Reelection Death

it was just reported, that the flu has a mortality rate of less than 1/10 of 1 % / 0,1%, the mortality rate is suppose to be on average for the Corona virus world wide around 2% now, that is 20 times greater death rate if you contact the C=virus, and you are more likely get the virus because none of the population is vaccinated, as they are with the Flu...

Even with a vaccination, that doesn't guarantee you're not going to get it. This year, we had over 14,000 deaths because of the flu in the US, and 250,000 hospitalized. The season isn't close to over with yet.

Yeah, but I think most people don't get flu vaccines. Can't say whether that will be the case with coronavirus.

Last report I heard said that young children are surprisingly not as vulnerable to coronavirus as they are to most respiratory epidemics.

From what I've read, the danger is mostly to the elderly and those that already have chronic diseases. But that's also true for the flu as well.
It's true. The problem is the contagion rate is twice as high as the "regular" flu and it is much more deadly. There is no vaccine. It is going to kill a lot more old and sick people than the regular flu does. So I suppose if we have no issue with our parents dying or the lady down the lane with severe asthma, we're all good.

Kill more people than the flu? I doubt it unless it gets wide spread. We've only had a handful of deaths with the coronavirus and over 14,000 Americans die from the flu. The coronavirus has a ways to go to catch up to those numbers.

it was just reported, that the flu has a mortality rate of less than 1/10 of 1 % / 0,1%, the mortality rate is suppose to be on average for the Corona virus world wide around 2% now, that is 20 times greater death rate if you contact the C=virus, and you are more likely get the virus because none of the population is vaccinated, as they are with the Flu...

Even with a vaccination, that doesn't guarantee you're not going to get it. This year, we had over 14,000 deaths because of the flu in the US, and 250,000 hospitalized. The season isn't close to over with yet.

Yeah, but I think most people don't get flu vaccines. Can't say whether that will be the case with coronavirus.

Last report I heard said that young children are surprisingly not as vulnerable to coronavirus as they are to most respiratory epidemics.

From what I've read, the danger is mostly to the elderly and those that already have chronic diseases. But that's also true for the flu as well.
It's true. The problem is the contagion rate is twice as high as the "regular" flu and it is much more deadly. There is no vaccine. It is going to kill a lot more old and sick people than the regular flu does. So I suppose if we have no issue with our parents dying or the lady down the lane with severe asthma, we're all good.

I hate to spoil the good time you're having, imagining all the gloom and doom and suffering that might happen, but we actually don't know the contagion rate for coronavirus yet. The studies have been wildly conflicting, and it's tough to pin down with the Chinese government playing so cagey with the data.

WHO has placed it somewhere between 1.4 and 2.5, which is a pretty wide spread. For comparison, SARS was at 3, seasonal influenza is 1.3, and measles is 12 to 18. So this ain't exactly the Black Plague returned, although I know how disappointed that will make you.

Also, the head of the MIGAL Galilee Research Institute in Israel says they believe they are only weeks away from developing a vaccine, based on previous research they were doing.

So sorry to ruin your joy over potential suffering.

You do realize that a virus isn't a long term thing? That the markets WILL come back and that WILL be happening long before the election next year? Do you honestly think that a dip in the stock market followed by a major rally by the stock market is going to affect anyone's vote a year later? You need to get a grip...

STATEMENT: " You do realize that a virus isn't a long term thing?"

RESPONSE: WHO & THE CDC DON'T AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT. IT SEEMS YOU MUST BE LISTENING TO DONALD TRUMP, NOT A GOOD THING TO DO GIVEN HIS RECORD OF MISLEADING THE PUBLIC AND LYING INCESSANTLY.

The Israelis say they think they already have the ability to create a vaccine. It's gonna crush you when the coronavirus is contained and doesn't result in huge American deaths, isn't it?

Which tells us everything we need to know about you.

Typical post by a right wing deplorable nincompoop. An attack so ludicrous, and yet so evil is not to be unexpected. I wonder who or what made her(?) a sub species of humanity, i.e. a member of the Ursus arctos horribilis

that's why I believe it's a bunch of bullsnot. Funny how all these old fks dying in WA state got it. How, how the fk does someone in a two buck state with no intervention with anyone outside their own facilities catch this? come on man, what a bunch of shit.

You do realize that a virus isn't a long term thing? That the markets WILL come back and that WILL be happening long before the election next year? Do you honestly think that a dip in the stock market followed by a major rally by the stock market is going to affect anyone's vote a year later? You need to get a grip...

RESPONSE: WHO & THE CDC DON'T AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT. IT SEEMS YOU MUST BE LISTENING TO DONALD TRUMP, NOT A GOOD THING TO DO GIVEN HIS RECORD OF MISLEADING THE PUBLIC AND LYING INCESSANTLY.

The Israelis say they think they already have the ability to create a vaccine. It's gonna crush you when the coronavirus is contained and doesn't result in huge American deaths, isn't it?

Typical post by a right wing deplorable nincompoop. An attack so ludicrous, and yet so evil is not to be unexpected. I wonder who or what made her(?) a sub species of humanity, i.e. a member of the Ursus arctos horribilis
son when you can learn what a fact is, come back and let us know.

The Stock Market is not "the economy".
What started the Great Depression? Look it up.

Which Depression?

1890's

You need to be more specific and here is a question for you and can you explain why the 1929 crash was worst than the 1890's and 2008 crash?
You're ridiculous.

Says the person that has limited knowledge on U.S. History, Economics and Politics...

Stick to reading and comprehension and even that you are a failure at!

Typical deflection by a left-wing imbecilic scumbag. A pretense that the points you can't answer are "really" just not worth your time, and yet the evil is totally expected. I don't wonder at all what made you not even remotely human, since I know you embraced it wholeheartedly.

The Left's issue is political power.

Coronavirus is just a useful tool.

It's really obvious.

Idiot-gram ^^^, variety, the fact is your post lacks substance, is thoughtless, and nothing more than a childish insult.

Typical deflection by a left-wing imbecilic scumbag. A pretense that the points you can't answer are "really" just not worth your time, and yet the evil is totally expected. I don't wonder at all what made you not even remotely human, since I know you embraced it wholeheartedly.

Nice try. Next time, just take you lumps and don't bother to embarrass yourself.

Idiot-gram ^^^, variety, the fact is your post lacks substance, is thoughtless, and nothing more than a childish insult.
nice PeeWeeism. you should have just said, "I know you are but what am I" LOL

Nice try. Next time, just take you lumps and don't bother to embarrass yourself.

In other words, you're going with the standard leftist tactic of declaring victory while running like a scalded mongrel dog.

Your surrender is noted, as always. Shoo.

In other words, you're going with the standard leftist tactic of declaring victory while running like a scalded mongrel dog.

Your surrender is noted, as always. Shoo.

I see, you're unwilling to consider my advice, and once again prove your anger and ignorance disallows you to write anything of substance, relying on logical fallacies and irrational bigotry. Sad.

Forum List

Back