Trump's Normandy speech was "Best ever"

Some people say Ted Cruz’s dad helped kill JFK. I didn’t say that, I am just quoting other people. :lol:

President Trump is too modest to say it himself, but others have pointed out the greatness of his Normandy Address as the finest ever delivered by an American in Europe.

Trump: Some say I gave 'the best speech ever made by a president in Europe'
Too modest?
Trump has Narcissistic personality disorder.

If Trump was a narcissist, he would have given his opinion on this. But he didn't, he merely reported what some people have said

President Trump is too modest to say it himself, but others have pointed out the greatness of his Normandy Address as the finest ever delivered by an American in Europe.

Too modest?

If Trump was a narcissist, he would have given his opinion on this. But he didn't, he merely reported what some people have said

lol

"I could say it, but I don’t want to say it, but...”

:laugh2:

Too modest?

Signs and symptoms of Narcissistic personality disorder:
Describes trump perfectly.
  1. Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  2. Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  3. Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  4. Needing constant admiration from others
  5. Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  6. Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  7. Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  8. Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  9. Pompous and arrogant demeanor

General Patton: "Give me night or give me Trump, while our boys died like flies, although the Germans were surprised, and one of their soldiers called our commanders: "Damned mad idiots, who don't take care for the own soldiers. What a bloody stupidity.""

Last edited:
Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience

23ub56.jpg

Trump gave a great speech. That's all anyone needs to say.

That's certainly true. But I like the idea that President Trump is sufficiently modest that he would never say it. The Normandy Speech has been labeled as the greatest ever by some people, but not by Donald J. Trump.

Forum List

Back