Trumps newer plan.

Trumps plan is to denounce Dr. Fauci at every turn. WTH?
Instead of trying to keep the death numbers under the 1918-1919 great epidemic.
600K. Dead 500 million infected. We are headed to equal those numbers.
Hard to believe but that’s gonna be trumps legacy.
He could imediatley legislate manditory masks, distancing, close bars, no groups bigger than 10. Even his cdc guy said today that if we all wore masks the covid would be under control. Trump is unable to lead. Period.
you must not be from this country because trump cant do any of those things,,,
President executive order only acts on stupid partisan stuff, that’s right.
EO's cant over ride the constitution,,,
Where does the constitution mention international pandemics?
section 5 article 10.....

He could imediatley legislate manditory masks, distancing, close bars, no groups bigger than 10. Even his cdc guy said today that if we all wore masks the covid would be under control. Trump is unable to lead. Period.
you disagree hunter?....

you disagree hunter?....
I cant find section 5 of article 10

you disagree hunter?....
you actually looked?.......lol.....

you disagree hunter?....
you actually looked?.......lol.....
well its sitting next to me when ever I'm near a computer,,so I might as well look to be sure,,,

never said it did,,,and as per the 10th amendment it falls on you to show where it does and how it changes the constitution,,,
Well if it’s not in it then what are you talking about? The Supreme Court won’t rule against actions saving us from an international pandemic.
if its not there then the feds cant do anything about it,,,it falls on the states,,,

and its not the job of SCOTUS to do anything but rule on whats in the constitution,,,
He clearly should have acted. We have had the worst response.
You approve of abuse of power when its something you agree with
Such convenience for the little statist
It's sad we don't all agree the country should be saved from ruin. Trump has no problem handing out partisan executive orders like candy, but he couldn't save the country? You support the poster boy for abuse of power, but he couldn't act when it would save the country? You are a dumb one and a traitor....

never said it did,,,and as per the 10th amendment it falls on you to show where it does and how it changes the constitution,,,
Well if it’s not in it then what are you talking about? The Supreme Court won’t rule against actions saving us from an international pandemic.
if its not there then the feds cant do anything about it,,,it falls on the states,,,

and its not the job of SCOTUS to do anything but rule on whats in the constitution,,,
It's sad we don't all agree the country should be saved from ruin. Trump has no problem handing out partisan executive orders like candy, but he couldn't save the country? You support the poster boy for abuse of power, but he couldn't act when it would save the country? You are a dumb one and a traitor....
When have I supported him for abusing power, you blathering idiot?
I am consistent, you arent. You are a statist. It isnt possible for you to be consistent.

Someone better tell tRump and Obama that little tidbit.

I am consistent, you arent. You are a statist. It isnt possible for you to be consistent.
The fact you support him at all shows you support his constant abuse of power.

The fact you support him at all shows you support his constant abuse of power.
Lol

Only traitors want the country in ruin. Our response to the pandemic has been the worst in the world. The USA should never be the worst at anything.
According to brainless
Traitor = the govt not abusing power. Not betraying their oath.
Lol you cant make this shit up folks
We are being attacked by this virus. I reject the idea that the constitution limits our ability to fight it. You on the other hand want us to lose. That is not the American way!

Only traitors want the country in ruin. Our response to the pandemic has been the worst in the world. The USA should never be the worst at anything.
According to brainless
We are being attacked by this virus. I reject the idea that the constitution limits our ability to fight it. You on the other hand want us to lose. That is not the American way!
it doesnt limit our ability to fight it,,,it limits your desire to control millions of people,,,

get over it,,,

According to brainless
it doesnt limit our ability to fight it,,,it limits your desire to control millions of people,,,

get over it,,,
You are the one using it as an excuse for trumps poor response to it.

According to brainless

get over it,,,
fuck donald trump and fuck you,,,

the problem is all you mother fuckers have lied so much over the yrs there is nothing you say that I would ever believe,,,

According to brainless

get over it,,,
fuck donald trump and fuck you,,,

the problem is all you mother fuckers have lied so much over the yrs there is nothing you say that I would ever believe,,,
Who is you? I’m an independent. What have I lied about? I see the poor state of the country. It disgusts me other country have fought the virus so much better.

According to brainless
where does the constitution give the govt the power to "fight" it?

According to brainless
where does the constitution give the govt the power to "fight" it?
What a loser you are. The constitution doesn’t specifically mention fighting a global pandemic so we have to lose. What is wrong with you? You hate the country that much?

Forum List

Back