Trumps newer plan.

Trumps plan is to denounce Dr. Fauci at every turn. WTH?
Instead of trying to keep the death numbers under the 1918-1919 great epidemic.
600K. Dead 500 million infected. We are headed to equal those numbers

Deaths: We're at 138K, less than a quarter of 600K.

Cases: We're at 3.53 million, that's on the way to 500 million? There aren't 500 million people in the country. At least not legally

Fauci would look a lot better if he'd stop flip flopping on his positions

First 50 million Americans got the Spanish Flu...

So roughly 10 times the number who have the coronavirus

Another thing is not as bad as the Spanish Flu considered a success... Did we even consider that we have lowered our expectations a bit...

Fauci is a Scientist not a Politician... It is idiotic to expect him to give the same message everyday... He works in the real world and reads situations and gives the be

Fauchi has clearly flip flopped constantly on his medical assessment. It's hard to take him seriously. Telling us that we don't need to change our lives over coronavirus, then we need to lock down for months is a pretty big flip flop. As is we don't need masks, only medical professionals can use them right to that we should all wear them is another.

It's hard to know if he's stupid, just lying or being political, but it's hard to take him seriously

Cases: We're at 3.53 million, that's on the way to 500 million? There aren't 500 million people in the country. At least not legally

Why is a failed trade adviser talking about the virus response? Guy can’t do his own job.
I like how you drones always add in that "failed" BS
Well our tariffs hurt farmers and manufacturing. Was that the goal? If so he was successful.
I didnt agee with them,,,
Then you should agree he’s a failed trade advisor. Correct?
that was trumps call not his,,,and thats not the only part of his job,,,

your constant lying is why nothing you say should ever be trusted,,,
So he’s a trade advisor and you agree our trade policy sucks but won’t call him failed. That is funny. What have I lied about?
I never said our trade policy sucks so stop lying about what I said,,,
I agreee with biden and trump that china is screwing is on trade and something needs done about it,,,
You said that you didn’t support the tariffs. The tariffs are why our policy sucks. You seem confused.
theres more to the policys than tariffs,,,
The tariffs sure are the big blunder. The result of the trade policy is that farmers and manufacturing has been hurt.

And yet you mindlessly vote for the traditional tariff party, the Democrat party, as if this is a standard to you.

And you don't give a shit that Trump raised tariffs to lower them, and it worked.

According to you, tariffs were only bad in that narrow window
I’m an independent. I support free trade. It’s been the thing since Reagan. Trump first one in a while supporting that failed policy.
First one in a while? We had around 12k tariffs before trump took office. Obama did many. Bush.
You are clueless on everything "brain"
Sure on a much smaller level.
Goalposts moved. Ok.
Show me where Obama and bush ran on being protectionists.
They didnt run on it, so its ok? You are such a hack lol
Not ok at all. But if they don’t run on it how do you know at voting time? You really are dumb...
You were wrong and IM the dumb one :lmao:
Wrong about what? I’ve never voted for a protectionist. Clearly you have.
What we were discussing. OMFG dementia much?
If I have told you once, I told you a thousand times. I didnt vote for Trump. I wrote in a Democrat in 2016.
Shove your binary BS up your ass
So you knew better in 2016 but now after years of failure he has gained your support? Yeah that makes you look smart...
Where have i said I support him? I have even stated im voting for jo. You are an idiot. And a liar.
Good for you.

farmers get bailed out every yr with subsidies,,,,

Yep. It's pathetic. There should be no farm subsidies
Yet you support trump who’s policy lead to a huge bailout.

Don't pull shit out of your ass. Just keep it there where it belongs
Even trump knows the bailout was from his policy. How long you gonna deny reality?

How long are you going to gonna deny you're a partisan Democrat hack. It's pretty pathetic. You just shill for them and pretend you have standards. You have none
I just beat you on facts. Trump policy has failed. I’d happily support him If he wasn’t such a failure.

You've consistently argued that threats of higher tariffs matter to you, but actually lowering tariffs doesn't matter to you. And you claim you care about tariffs, not party. You're a liar, and a bad one. You care about nothing but party
Trump policy hurt farmers and lead to a huge bailout. You want me to applaud that. You are a moron. I am consistent. Why do you spend so much time defending trump?

600K. Dead 500 million infected. We are headed to equal those numbers.
Hard to believe but that’s gonna be trumps legacy.
He could imediatley legislate manditory masks, distancing, close bars, no groups bigger than 10. Even his cdc guy said today that if we all wore masks the covid would be under control. Trump is unable to lead. Period.
He can mandate it but not punish it. Even local leaders cant do that.
You want a dictator or something? Wtf
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Of course they can of punish for it.

He won't, just like he won't wear a mask and certainly won't mandate them. That's gonna be Joe's job when he takes office. 30-45 days of mandatory, enforced mask wearing and social distancing with group limits and bars/restaurants closed and this will be under control. tRump could do it. He'd be a hero just before the election. He not smart enough to realize that though.

That Democrats are a fascist party isn't exactly an unknown
I warn you kids and a warn you, over and over, but you're all still out there being stupider than necessary.

Thanks dad, but you're an idiot. You just advocated government basically declare martial law
Good goD you tRumplings are soooo fuckin' stupid!!!

A mask mandate does not equal martial law!

Buncha damn morons without 2 active brain cells between ya.

He could imediatley legislate manditory masks, distancing, close bars, no groups bigger than 10. Even his cdc guy said today that if we all wore masks the covid would be under control. Trump is unable to lead. Period.

He won't, just like he won't wear a mask and certainly won't mandate them. That's gonna be Joe's job when he takes office. 30-45 days of mandatory, enforced mask wearing and social distancing with group limits and bars/restaurants closed and this will be under control. tRump could do it. He'd be a hero just before the election. He not smart enough to realize that though.

That Democrats are a fascist party isn't exactly an unknown
I warn you kids and a warn you, over and over, but you're all still out there being stupider than necessary.

Thanks dad, but you're an idiot. You just advocated government basically declare martial law
Good goD you tRumplings are soooo fuckin' stupid!!!

A mask mandate does not equal martial law!

Buncha damn morons without 2 active brain cells between ya.
These snowflakes can’t even handle a mask...

Judges disagree with you.
I doubt it.
Yeah the ones that already ruled that way were just kidding
No, they were conservitards legislating from the bench.

Why is a failed trade adviser talking about the virus response? Guy can’t do his own job.
I like how you drones always add in that "failed" BS
Well our tariffs hurt farmers and manufacturing. Was that the goal? If so he was successful.
I didnt agee with them,,,
Then you should agree he’s a failed trade advisor. Correct?
that was trumps call not his,,,and thats not the only part of his job,,,

your constant lying is why nothing you say should ever be trusted,,,
So he’s a trade advisor and you agree our trade policy sucks but won’t call him failed. That is funny. What have I lied about?
I never said our trade policy sucks so stop lying about what I said,,,
I agreee with biden and trump that china is screwing is on trade and something needs done about it,,,
You said that you didn’t support the tariffs. The tariffs are why our policy sucks. You seem confused.
theres more to the policys than tariffs,,,
The tariffs sure are the big blunder. The result of the trade policy is that farmers and manufacturing has been hurt.

And yet you mindlessly vote for the traditional tariff party, the Democrat party, as if this is a standard to you.

And you don't give a shit that Trump raised tariffs to lower them, and it worked.

According to you, tariffs were only bad in that narrow window
I’m an independent. I support free trade. It’s been the thing since Reagan. Trump first one in a while supporting that failed policy.
First one in a while? We had around 12k tariffs before trump took office. Obama did many. Bush.
You are clueless on everything "brain"
Sure on a much smaller level.
Goalposts moved. Ok.
Show me where Obama and bush ran on being protectionists.
They didnt run on it, so its ok? You are such a hack lol
Not ok at all. But if they don’t run on it how do you know at voting time? You really are dumb...
You were wrong and IM the dumb one :lmao:
Wrong about what? I’ve never voted for a protectionist. Clearly you have.
What we were discussing. OMFG dementia much?
If I have told you once, I told you a thousand times. I didnt vote for Trump. I wrote in a Democrat in 2016.
Shove your binary BS up your ass
So you knew better in 2016 but now after years of failure he has gained your support? Yeah that makes you look smart...
Where have i said I support him? I have even stated im voting for jo. You are an idiot. And a liar.
Good for you.
Say something else foolish. Im having fun ;)

I doubt it.
I dont think you know what that means. As usual lol

I doubt it.
Nice dodge, doesn't work.

I doubt it.
Nice dodge, doesn't work.
You couldnt even hack right. There was nothing to dodge

That isn't what I said, gawd you're stupid. I said they can't trample on our rights. I did not say they can't fight it. The echo in your head when you think must be maddening

Just using your dumbshit logic against you. What in your opinion is the government aloud to do to combat this pandemic but not trample on ur riiiights?

I said the government can't trample our rights, and you came back with that I said government can't do anything to fight the pandemic. To call that using my logic against me is stupid, that wasn't my logic, it was hyperbole and a lie

You want them to do nothing if you are inconvenienced in any. Stop lying.

Now answer the question how can they combat this pandemic without hurting your feelings?

• Funny
Reactions: 007
farmers get bailed out every yr with subsidies,,,,

Yep. It's pathetic. There should be no farm subsidies
Yet you support trump who’s policy lead to a huge bailout.

Don't pull shit out of your ass. Just keep it there where it belongs
Even trump knows the bailout was from his policy. How long you gonna deny reality?

How long are you going to gonna deny you're a partisan Democrat hack. It's pretty pathetic. You just shill for them and pretend you have standards. You have none
I just beat you on facts. Trump policy has failed. I’d happily support him If he wasn’t such a failure.

You've consistently argued that threats of higher tariffs matter to you, but actually lowering tariffs doesn't matter to you. And you claim you care about tariffs, not party. You're a liar, and a bad one. You care about nothing but party
Trump policy hurt farmers and lead to a huge bailout. You want me to applaud that. You are a moron. I am consistent. Why do you spend so much time defending trump?

So give some examples of all these times you claim you didn't pull the blue lever. Go ...

Forum List

Back