Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Racism

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Mulvaney Squid Pro Roe

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
Since he obstructed Hillary from her rightful place on the White House throne, there have been so, so, so, so many impeachable offenses.

Name your favorite 2 or 3
You somehow left off my top choices (an oversight I'm sure):
  • Obstruction of Justice as outlined in the Mueller Report
  • Abuse of Power to advance Trump's personal interests in the Ukraine Quid Pro Quo.
There were no indictable offenses listed in The Mueller Report after a 3,500 subpoenas, several hundred witnesses interviewed, 40 Million spent, 30 FBI investigators and 2 plus years of endless investigations and The White House providing Millions of Documents.

So how is COUP 3.0 going for Emperor Pelosi these days?

Oh, it's a SECRET?

How very KGB of you.

How about you prove anything I said was wrong instead of being an ignorant commie.

You didn't actually say anything other than the CIA might have done it. I don't have to prove your paranoid fantasy is wrong, you have to prove it is right, or at least provide some evidence or motivation.

You are worshiping at the alter of Trump. Since he is above suspicion any wrong doing must be a conspiracy to dethrone him. Occam's Razor would disagree.

Are you saying the CIA doesn't have the capability to hack a system using foreign tools?

WikiLeaks says CIA disguised hacking as Russian activity | Daily Mail Online

And tell me what federal agency verified Crowdstrike analysis of the DNC server?

There is a big difference between what the CIA can do and what they actually do. They are a gov't agency like any other and are governed by the same laws.

I have no idea which federal agency, if any, investigated Crowdstrike, do you?

First, I didn't ask who investigated Crowdstrike, I asked what agency verified their analysis of the DNC server. The short answer is none.

Second, government agencies violate the law all the freaking time.

FISA Court Still Uncovering Surveillance Abuses By NSA, FBI

Mueller hauled before secret FISA court to address FBI abuses in 2002, Congress told

I don't see any grand conspiracy, more likely bureaucratic screw ups.

The first link appears to address technical failures:
"The court was extremely concerned about NSA's failure to comply with its minimization procedures—and potentially" a provision in federal law, Hogan wrote. The NSA violations appeared to involve preserving surveillance data in its systems beyond the two or five years after which it was supposed to be deleted.

"Perhaps more disappointing than the NSA's failure to purge this information for more than four years, was the Government's failure to convey to the Court explicitly during that time that the NSA was continuing to retain this information," the judge wrote in the Nov. 6, 2015, opinion made public Tuesday.

The info was collected legally but no one went back to clean it up 2-5 years later.

Hogan said the FBI revealed some such incidents in 2014, but the number was redacted from the opinion made public Tuesday. "The government generally attributed those instances to individual failures or confusion, rather than a 'systematic issue,' " Hogan wrote. However, more incidents occurred from mid-2014 and through 2015, although again the precise number was not released. In some instances, FBI agents believed, incorrectly, that they didn't need to set up a review team if the indictment was under seal or outside the U.S.

Oh right, some of the brightest tech minds in the world can't program an auto delete? Give me a break. BTW, not following minimization protocols is a big deal, those protocols are there to protect the rights of US Citizens. And don't think your ignoring my first point went unnoticed.

There were no indictable offenses listed in The Mueller Report
Who said that? Certainly not Mueller.
What Rock did you just crawl out from under?

No Recommendations for Indictment were made. None, Zero, Nada.

The Starr Report listed 13 for Bill Clinton and that is why he underwent a Bi-Partisan impeachment process open to The Public.

Mueller report: no new indictments recommended, says DoJ official – as it happened

Special counsel Mueller has no sealed indictments as Russia probe ends: NBC News

Mueller's Recommendation Of No Further Indictments: A Blow To Trump-Russia ‘Collusion’ Enthusiasts

Mueller did not find the Trump campaign conspired with Russia, attorney general says

Last edited:
Oh right, some of the brightest tech minds in the world can't program an auto delete? Give me a break. BTW, not following minimization protocols is a big deal, those protocols are there to protect the rights of US Citizens. And don't think your ignoring my first point went unnoticed.
So you think the data resides on someone's hard drive somewhere? I guarantee it is in a distributed database with onsite and offsite backups. Deletions would be difficult, dangerous, and expensive.

I thought you adequately answered you first point. What you didn't answer was whose responsibility it was the answer is the same, no ones.

Since he obstructed Hillary from her rightful place on the White House throne, there have been so, so, so, so many impeachable offenses.

Name your favorite 2 or 3
You somehow left off my top choices (an oversight I'm sure):
  • Obstruction of Justice as outlined in the Mueller Report
  • Abuse of Power to advance Trump's personal interests in the Ukraine Quid Pro Quo.
There were no indictable offenses listed in The Mueller Report after a 3,500 subpoenas, several hundred witnesses interviewed, 40 Million spent, 30 FBI investigators and 2 plus years of endless investigations and The White House providing Millions of Documents.

So how is COUP 3.0 going for Emperor Pelosi these days?

Oh, it's a SECRET?

How very KGB of you.

Actually, there were. Over 100 indictments were filed, there were 7 guilty pleas, and a roadmap to impeach the President on several counts of Obstruction of Justice. The Investigation won over $50 million in fines and penalties and cost the American taxpayers nothing.

There is no coup. There is the constitution impeachment of a criminal President, and his closest associates.

How about grabbing pussies? That should be impeachable, especially if your skin is orange.

How about grabbing pussies? That should be impeachable, especially if your skin is orange.
No, apparently sexual assault is OK with a large number of American conservatives.
New Category: Impeach Trump for talking about stuff that Clinton actually did
Don't agree. That came out before the election. It was another reason for me not to vote for Trump but voters made their choice, so be it. If that is the morality of the country, I don't like it but I accept it.

BTW, I don't hear anyone saying impeach Trump for his comment, except for you that is.

So you think the data resides on someone's hard drive somewhere? I guarantee it is in a distributed database with onsite and offsite backups. Deletions would be difficult, dangerous, and expensive.

I thought you adequately answered you first point. What you didn't answer was whose responsibility it was the answer is the same, no ones.

Actually it was the DNC that hired Crowdstrike and told the FBI to get out when they wanted to examine the server. Once again, what did the DNC have to hide?

Also you clearly don't know how computers work, all the data are on massive server farms. When the date is changed, the backups would replace the old data sets with the new ones. So no, it's neither difficult, dangerous or expensive.

Forum List

Back