• Mulvaney Squid Pro Roe

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Since he obstructed Hillary from her rightful place on the White House throne, there have been so, so, so, so many impeachable offenses.

Name your favorite 2 or 3

You left out the obvious choice: NONE

You need to provide credible proof via links explaining what "impeachable offenses" Trump committed. Alan Dershowitz explains that your list of "impeachable offenses" are not "crimes" let a lone "high crimes".
Dershowitz: Trump 'Absolutely' Did Nothing Wrong With Payments
Opinion | Hamilton Wouldn’t Impeach Trump
Obstructing Hillary? From what? Not going to MI or WI? How stupid are you?
The Mueller Investigation proved that there was no collusion, please try to keep up

/Thread

Last edited:
He ripped the tags off of all the mattresses at his resorts!

He rebroadcast and retrasmitted the pictures, descriptions, and accounts of a ball game, with out the express written permission of the Commissioner of Major League Baseball!

He went through the express grocery checkout line with more than 15 items!

soitbegins-the-greatest-circlejerk-ofour-time-circle-jerk-babycenter-54305441.png

He rebroadcast and retrasmitted the pictures, descriptions, and accounts of a ball game, with out the express written permission of the Commissioner of Major League Baseball!

Don't forget that taco salad...

Since he obstructed Hillary from her rightful place on the White House throne, there have been so, so, so, so many impeachable offenses.

You somehow left off my top choices (an oversight I'm sure):
  • Obstruction of Justice as outlined in the Mueller Report
  • Abuse of Power to advance Trump's personal interests in the Ukraine Quid Pro Quo.

Don't forget that taco salad...

I didn't put it on my list but he ate pizza with a knife and fork. A serious NY no no.

• Abuse of Power to advance Trump's personal interests in the Ukraine Quid Pro Quo.

Cool, except that neither is real. Mueller did NOT say Trump obstructed justice and there was no Quid Pro Quo based on the transcripts voluntarily released by the Trump administration.

Fucccccccccccccccccck! Fucking fuck! Fucking fucking fuck! You know what I left off the list?

Biden's Crimes!

Impeach trump for Biden's crimes! Extortion, Pay for play, money laundering!

Fucccccccccccccccccck! Fucking fuck! Fucking fucking fuck!

Cool, except that neither is real. Mueller did NOT say Trump obstructed justice and there was no Quid Pro Quo based on the transcripts voluntarily released by the Trump administration.
Corrections:

What do you believe is the reason, if there is sufficient evidence, that no charges have been brought? Those who don’t like him really hate him with a passion. What do you see as the hold up?

Corrections:

I disagree with your assesment of the Mueller probe.

The last time I checked, it is perfectly legal for a President to withhold money in the interest of the US. Mulvaney clearly stated the reason he was going to hold up the money was due to the corruption which may have affected the integrity of the election in 2016. That is what the President is supposed to do. Democrats were all about investigating Russian corruption into the 2016 election, but for some reason, they don't seem to care much about Ukraine's potential influence. They don't care because it looks as though the corruption stems from the Democrats, NOT the Republicans. What Mulvaney did NOT do is admit a Quid Pro Quo as it relates to Biden. The media is in full spin cyle again.

What do you believe is the reason, if there is sufficient evidence, that no charges have been brought? Those who don’t like him really hate him with a passion. What do you see as the hold up?

It was a political choice by the Dems. The public was not on board for the obstruction and the Dems knew the Senate would never bite. I think they knew if they gave Trump enough rope he'd hang himself so they held their powder. Sure enough...

Corrections:

It's right there in the penumbra of the Mueller "No Obstruction/No Collusion" Report!!

It was a political choice by the Dems. The public was not on board for the obstruction and the Dems knew the Senate would never bite. I think they knew if they gave Trump enough rope he'd hang himself so they held their powder. Sure enough...

Sure enough of what? Enough that the Democrats won't even hold a vote for impeachment?

Forum List

Back