Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Racism

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Mulvaney Squid Pro Roe

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
Guilty of being a wise guy while in office.

2kmqeu.jpg

I disagree with your assesment of the Mueller probe.

The last time I checked, it is perfectly legal for a President to withhold money in the interest of the US. Mulvaney clearly stated the reason he was going to hold up the money was due to the corruption which may have affected the integrity of the election in 2016. That is what the President is supposed to do. Democrats were all about investigating Russian corruption into the 2016 election, but for some reason, they don't seem to care much about Ukraine's potential influence. They don't care because it looks as though the corruption stems from the Democrats, NOT the Republicans. What Mulvaney did NOT do is admit a Quid Pro Quo as it relates to Biden. The media is in full spin cyle again.
I disagree with your disagreement.

I think the key phrase in your reply is "in the interest of the US". I appears to me Trump was not interested in corruption in general since he only mentioned Biden. Was he the sole source of corruption? Did Trump have any evidence of Biden's corruption or was he trying to start his own witch hunt? There was plenty of evidence of Russian interference in the US elections, confirmed by multiple US sources.

What Mulvaney admitted was that presidential politics played a role in US foreign policy. America first but Trump firster?

What do you mean Trump wasn't interested in corruption in general? He talked about that first in much more detail. The mention of Biden was more of a passing statement that appeared AFTER he mentioned corruption in Ukraine several times.

That is not at all what Mulvaney admitted. You spun it like that and the media is doing the same as they do with everything else with regards to Trump.

wherever he is in the world, Trump makes folks feel like they were at his house party, sitting in long chairs on a Sunday afternoon!

the Democrats won't even hold a vote for impeachment?
How can they, every day there seems to be more that calls out for investigation. Until Trump stops doing impeachable actions they're on a tread mill. I think Trump keeps adding fuel to the fire to run out the clock and force the Dems to keep investigating him for the next 5 years. Clever.

Don't kid yourself. They will investigate anything and everything they can and will just flat out makeup stuff if they have to. They are spoiled children who are throwing a massive temper tantrum over the results of the election, as are many Democrats in this country and the left-wing media. It will get worse when he wins again in 2020. It is bad enough as it is because they won't pass a thing(USMCA) that will make Trump look good...the country be damned. I guess Republicans just need to take back control of the House to get anything done. Our country would really flourish if the Republicans had the majority in the House and Senate and the Presidency.

Since he obstructed Hillary from her rightful place on the White House throne, there have been so, so, so, so many impeachable offenses.

Name your favorite 2 or 3
Can't really think of any. If I let the Democrats or media think for me, there would be plenty!

The last time I checked, it is perfectly legal for a President to withhold money in the interest of the US. Mulvaney clearly stated the reason he was going to hold up the money was due to the corruption which may have affected the integrity of the election in 2016. That is what the President is supposed to do. Democrats were all about investigating Russian corruption into the 2016 election, but for some reason, they don't seem to care much about Ukraine's potential influence. They don't care because it looks as though the corruption stems from the Democrats, NOT the Republicans. What Mulvaney did NOT do is admit a Quid Pro Quo as it relates to Biden. The media is in full spin cyle again.

I think the key phrase in your reply is "in the interest of the US". I appears to me Trump was not interested in corruption in general since he only mentioned Biden. Was he the sole source of corruption? Did Trump have any evidence of Biden's corruption or was he trying to start his own witch hunt? There was plenty of evidence of Russian interference in the US elections, confirmed by multiple US sources.

What Mulvaney admitted was that presidential politics played a role in US foreign policy. America first but Trump firster?

What do you mean Trump wasn't interested in corruption in general? He talked about that first in much more detail. The mention of Biden was more of a passing statement that appeared AFTER he mentioned corruption in Ukraine several times.

That is not at all what Mulvaney admitted. You spun it like that and the media is doing the same as they do with everything else with regards to Trump.
I have no idea where you're getting your info?

President Zelenskyy: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.
The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike​

Crowdstrike is an American company, linked in internet conspiracy theories to the hacked DNC server and Hillary email server. There is no evidence for either and hardly a case of "general" corruption.

The President: The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.​

There was no evidence against the Bidens and again, hardly a case of "general" corruption. No other corruption was ever mentioned, only that relating to the President's political agenda.

How can they, every day there seems to be more that calls out for investigation. Until Trump stops doing impeachable actions they're on a tread mill. I think Trump keeps adding fuel to the fire to run out the clock and force the Dems to keep investigating him for the next 5 years. Clever.

Don't kid yourself. They will investigate anything and everything they can and will just flat out makeup stuff if they have to. They are spoiled children who are throwing a massive temper tantrum over the results of the election, as are many Democrats in this country and the left-wing media. It will get worse when he wins again in 2020. It is bad enough as it is because they won't pass a thing(USMCA) that will make Trump look good...the country be damned. I guess Republicans just need to take back control of the House to get anything done. Our country would really flourish if the Republicans had the majority in the House and Senate and the Presidency.
First, the Dems are doing to Trump exactly what the GOP did to Obama. That is the sad level of politics in the US.

Second, Trump did almost nothing when he had a GOP House and Senate.

Why won't Nancy vote?
She will, just not on Trump's timetable.

I would bet money she will not.

First, the Dems are doing to Trump exactly what the GOP did to Obama. That is the sad level of politics in the US.
How many Muricans have been killed by Trump's missteps?

Second, Trump did almost nothing when he had a GOP House and Senate.
Unlike Oblingo, Trump had significant reticence from his own party.

"Can you believe I am doing this important work for our Country, and have to deal with Corrupt Adam Schiff and the Do Nothing Democrats at the same time? It was not intended to be this way for a President!" - President Trump just now on twitter

He called his daughter Ivanka beautiful....obviously incestuous and dreaming of filthy lap-dances...what a PIG!

:lol:

President Zelenskyy: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.
The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike​

Crowdstrike is an American company, linked in internet conspiracy theories to the hacked DNC server and Hillary email server. There is no evidence for either and hardly a case of "general" corruption.

The President: The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.​

There was no evidence against the Bidens and again, hardly a case of "general" corruption. No other corruption was ever mentioned, only that relating to the President's political agenda.

For starters, it is perfectly legit for the US president to ask a foriegn government to investigate corruption that potentially harmed or is harming the US. The election interference.

Secondly, you gave the Cliffnotes version of the transcript. This is what the media has been doing. They leave out all the details and quote the Trump saying "do me a favor" followed by the Biden comment. That is NOT what happened. Trump went out at length about the corruption following the Crowdstrike comment. Zelenskyy then responed in a rather lengthy diatribe about corruption and how they were trying to weed it out. Trump then responded and at the end of his response he mentioned Biden.

You need to read the entire transcript, not the Democratic talking points version.

"Can you believe I am doing this important work for our Country, and have to deal with Corrupt Adam Schiff and the Do Nothing Democrats at the same time? It was not intended to be this way for a President!" - President Trump just now on twitter
What a whiner! That is exactly how the US gov't works, you have to deal with the opposition. I can't imagine why he's having trouble working with the Dems, he treats them with such great respect.

What a whiner! That is exactly how the US gov't works, you have to deal with the opposition. I can't imagine why he's having trouble working with the Dems, he treats them with such great respect.
what about Democrats? dont they share the blame? and you yourself. in fact, i blame the democrats for this. and you.

For starters, it is perfectly legit for the US president to ask a foriegn government to investigate corruption that potentially harmed or is harming the US. The election interference.

Secondly, you gave the Cliffnotes version of the transcript. This is what the media has been doing. They leave out all the details and quote the Trump saying "do me a favor" followed by the Biden comment. That is NOT what happened. Trump went out at length about the corruption following the Crowdstrike comment. Zelenskyy then responed in a rather lengthy diatribe about corruption and how they were trying to weed it out. Trump then responded and at the end of his response he mentioned Biden.

You need to read the entire transcript, not the Democratic talking points version.
If there is any evidence of wrongdoing, an investigation may be warranted but probably not to include Trump's personal attorney. In the absence of evidence it is, as Trump would say, a witch hunt against his political opponents. Very banana republic of Trump.

Since he obstructed Hillary from her rightful place on the White House throne, there have been so, so, so, so many impeachable offenses.

Name your favorite 2 or 3
You somehow left off my top choices (an oversight I'm sure):
  • Obstruction of Justice as outlined in the Mueller Report
  • Abuse of Power to advance Trump's personal interests in the Ukraine Quid Pro Quo.
Cool, except that neither is real. Mueller did NOT say Trump obstructed justice and there was no Quid Pro Quo based on the transcripts voluntarily released by the Trump administration.
Corrections:

Exactly, he asked them to cooperate with AG Barr in the investigation into the genesis of the Trump non-collusion investigation. Ukraine is bound by treaty to cooperate with US law enforcement. It's as simple as that.

You're a liar, he mentioned the Ukraine cooperating with the AG 4 times in the call.

Forum List

Back