Trump's massively wrong priority, trade over the wall

Which is more important for Trump to deliver on first?

• Total voters
Back to the OP.

It just struck me that Trump's trade war might fuck up the economy enough that illegals will quit coming here like they did during the last great recession.

Maybe that his his plan...you know...3d chess and all that jazz

Back to the OP.

It just struck me that Trump's trade war might fuck up the economy enough that illegals will quit coming here like they did during the last great recession.

could be

let me ask the next winged monkey that flies out of my ass and get back to you

the winged monkeys, nothing gets past them

Back to the OP.

could be

I try and give Trump the benefit of the doubt sometimes and think “he really cannot be a clueless as he seems”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Back to the OP.

could be

I try and give Trump the benefit of the doubt sometimes and think “he really cannot be a clueless as he seems”

30+ years is a large sample size arguing to the contrary, but an open mind is always a good thing

I wish he would go back to golfing and giving pep rallies. The first 9 months or os of his term the economy was booming right along, then he started to make decisions. and so far the results are what one would predte by his success at making business decisions in the "real world", shitty.

The economic expansion has accelerated this year. You're entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts

Don't underestimate Trump, he's setting up the GOP leadership for an ass whooping. This budget only lasts 6 months, when they come back to him in 6 months this battle will get underway. Can they come back to him a 2nd time with this crap? Nope, and certainly not just before the midterms.

I don't understand what you think he's waiting for. Let's rumble. It's time to build the wall. He has his prototypes

Both equally important and he can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Yes, but he can't fight two wars on the same territory at the same time. He can't give a list of demands. You can only shut down DC over one at a time. We need the wall

Back to the OP.

could be

Funny how your giving him the benefit of the doubt never comes up

Back to the OP.

could be

Every day he amply demonstrates the management techniques that lead to 7 business bankruptcies and an untold number of failures that others bailed him out of.

I wish he would go back to golfing and giving pep rallies. The first 9 months or os of his term the economy was booming right along, then he started to make decisions. and so far the results are what one would predte by his success at making business decisions in the "real world", shitty.

The economic expansion has accelerated this year. You're entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts

Are they?

Since the day he signed the tax cut bill the DJI is down a tad over 1200 points.

Home sales are down both Jan and Feb

Durable goods were down in Jan and up in Feb with a net gain -.4%

Manufacturing, mining and wholesale sales were up in 3rd Qtr and down 5 times as much in the 4th qtr

About the only thing that is up a lot are new jobs created, and those always lag either up or down.

The next couple months will be very telling

Back to the OP.

could be

I just did, did you not read my post?

LOL, how is this still a thread?

Do any of you stupid cretins who subscribe to this line of thinking consider the adverse effects of trade deficits and macro-economics?

The wall is not going to be your meal ticket. It's not gonna do jack for any of you beyond allowing you to feel safe and secure as you spout off against illegal immigration and how Hispanics are ruining the country. Productive much?

Back to the OP.

could be

Um ... OK? FYI, obvious sarcasm doesn't constitute giving Trump the benefit of the doubt

Back to the OP.

could be

Um ... OK? FYI, obvious sarcasm doesn't constitute giving Trump the benefit of the doubt

Don't I get an E for effort?

When he does something I agree with I acknowledge it. I think it has happened 5 times since he won.

Don't underestimate Trump, he's setting up the GOP leadership for an ass whooping. This budget only lasts 6 months, when they come back to him in 6 months this battle will get underway. Can they come back to him a 2nd time with this crap? Nope, and certainly not just before the midterms.
he's setting up the GOP leadership for an ass whooping.
Insofar as Trump is the leadership of the GOP, I have to agree with you. Frankly, I'm surprised to learn that Trump is as politically masochistic as he is.

He should have dug his heals in harder and got more than 1.8 billion for the wall...............it is only going to handle about 30 miles of repairs done with that money...................

In regards to China...........the EU is doing similar things to steel as we are..........imposing tariffs on Chineese steel as well................he can impose the tariffs without budget battle with Congress and the Senate.

Lol you are such a gullible sheep.

Forum List

Back